[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1429860568159.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1429860568159.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
"if he can get a wife so can you. You just lazy and pathetic."
Why do normies say all this bullshit. Sometimes things just don't work out
.I'm living proof of that. Why can't they accept it?
>>
>>28583349
The picture you posted disproves your point op
>>
File: iDLNM.jpg (5 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
iDLNM.jpg
5 KB, 288x175
No I'm saying luck also plays a part. That guy got lucky. Not everyone who looked like him would end up married with kids. I put in a ton of effort. Lost weight, dressed better, changed hairstyles, tried online dating send 100's upon 100's of messages, even to single mothers, divorced women still nothing. I'm just saying things just don't work out no matter what we do.
>>
Luck is a huge part, there is no denying this. You have to be at the right place at the right time, with the right look, and the right thing to say. Its almost like fate.
>>
>>28583349
>don't work out
yeah if you're lazy and pathetic. you're not competing for a trophy here, there are women everywhere. why can't you just admit you don't care about finding a relationship? and conversely why the FUCK is it important that normies stop thinking you are lazy about this????
>>
>>28583349
he's so ugly that she did it for the attention

nothing else
>>
File: 1449074646197.jpg (31 KB, 310x439) Image search: [Google]
1449074646197.jpg
31 KB, 310x439
>>28583349
I know right. Everyday I question why I'm living. Was I born for anything? I've been cheated out of so much in life because of things beyond my control. ITS SO DEPRESSING.
>>
>>28584158
you sound like a beta cuck. keep wasting your time tho
>>
>>28583349
>Why can't they accept it?
We can. You just need to stop bitching about it all of the time.
>>
Where do you guys keep finding rude normies? These topics have never come up in real life discourse for me.
>>
Just go to the gym. If you're /fit/ you'll be able to find a wife. Even if you're a burn victim in the face, /fit/ dudes pull minimum 6/10s. Not like you have anything better to do...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.