[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything worse than being a short male? It's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1428820989103.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428820989103.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Is there anything worse than being a short male?

It's the equivalent of being a morbidly obese female.
>>
tall female is suffering too
>boys too intimidated to talk to you
>cloths never fit right
>can never feel small again like you did as a little kid
>everyone always makes jokes/points out your height
I'm only 6'0, my sister is 6'2 and I feel so sorry for her
>>
>>28583246
I'd say tall females are equally worse as obese ones.
>always chestlets
>face looks manly
>goofy movements
>usually no ass
>>
>>28583246
I don't talk to tall girls because most of them have a complex where they want to feel small and want a guy that's even taller then they are by 3 to 4 inches.
>>
>>28583246
they aren't intimidated they just don't find you feminine or attractive enough
>>
morbidly obese females still get laid 1000x more than manlets ever do

im saying this a 5'7 with an athletic/natty bodybuilder physique
>>
Things worse than being a short male:

>sperglord male
>fat male
>neet male
>ugly male
>angry jerk male

And the worst:

>robot male

Which is a combination of one or more of the above.
>>
>>28583246
>boys too intimidated
keep try to whitewash reality but >>28583342 this Anon got it right.
>>
>>28583246
You'll get laid anyway. You can be a literal rotten fish and you'll get the world handed to you the moment people discover you have a vagina.
>>
>>28583209
6' 6" here.

I can have literally any girl I want. I'm not even exaggerating. I can easily walk up and talk to just about any female, regardless of attractiveness and they just melt.

I've been propositioned by strange girls I only met a few moments before. One girl offered to pay for my plane ticket to come to South America with her (she was leaving the next day) before she even knew my name. I've talked to girls with long term bf's of like 5 years, and they make it clear they'll hop into bed with me on a moment's notice. I've gotten hit on by married women an embarrassing number of times, even my own aunt. Just walking down the street I turn heads. I can't even tell you the number of times I've almost gotten run over by thirsty bitches. I've gotten jobs simply because the female boss was creaming herself during the interview.

One time I was sleeping on a bus going to an athletic event (I'm an athlete), and I opened my eyes to see one of my fellow female classmates standing above me with a camera taking pictures. Her face turned bright red when I caught her. I remember running around the track with my shirt off and the entire cheerleading squad leaning over the stadium railing to take pictures of me with their phones. I can't go anywhere with my shirt off without getting ogled. I don't even work out very often (still got a six pack though, high T).

I'm a Christian and I'm saving myself for marriage, but it's fucking hard some times. It's like everywhere I go there's dripping pussy
>>
>>28583209
>Is there anything worse than being a short male?
Being a short trappy male who is completely heterosexual
>>
>>28583565
That is the worst written virgin fantasy I have seen on /r9k/ today.
>>
File: bfcoupon.jpg (133 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
bfcoupon.jpg
133 KB, 937x881
>>28583246
Can I date you or your sister?
>>
>>28583246
You left out the important part: are you fat?
>>
>>28583317
My ex gf was 5'10".

>always chestlets
Yes
>face looks manly
No
>goofy movements
No
>usually no ass
Yes

2 out of 4.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.