[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did you apply for this position?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1232346565856.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1232346565856.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
So why did you apply for this position?
>>
CUZ I NEED DEM DOLLAZ
>>
to keep getting those unemployment bennies
>>
File: 1460819191071.png (146 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
1460819191071.png
146 KB, 540x473
I'm really passionate about not starving to death.
>>
>>28583193
So you've been trouble finding work?

Why do you think that is?
>>
Because I need money. Why the fuck else would anyone get a job?
>>
I'm hoping to get close enough to a female to learn her habits and locate her domicile. My intents are pure
>>
why should i get a job when the point of having a job is to make money and save? i get 500usd a month and just save it all in a bank. when i move out [soon], i will get a big grant from the GOV of KY to help me buy 'furniture' then gunna be getting 733usd a month from ssi and 300usd a month from foodstamps. so why should i just get a job if i already make money from the wagies doing the hard work for me?
shut in neet since 2010.
less than 12hours until monday. mush mush. ;]
>>
>>28583118
>Because your company is a really good, prestigious company that is a leader/up-and-coming leader in its field. I want the opportunity to help your company achieve its goals while also achieving my goals which are to work for your company.
>Oh, you're an outside contractor they get to do the hiring and you aren't directly associated with the company in any way? Well, shit.
>>
>>28583359
How do i become a NEET? I work at McD and want to kill myself
>>
always had a passion
grateful for the opportunity to
have heard a lot about uselesssoftwarewhopaysforthosething Corp
>>
What is the purpose of this question?
>>
>Because your wife told me it was a good job
>Your daughter too
>>
>>28583118
I WANT MORE MONEY AND AM WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY TIME TO PREFORM LABOUR THAT FULFILS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT
PLS GIB MONEY FAG
>>
>>28583118
You look tired, wagecuck.
>>
What position? Who the fuck are you? How the fuck did you get into my room?

*calls 911*
>>
>>28583118
Well, I believe my experience has a moderator for a Japanese anime image board gives me qualifications to excel in your open position

What was your salary?

>I... I worked for free.
>>
>>28584048
without compensation?
>>
because mumsy will kick me out if i dont get a job
>>
>>28583118
I'M BROKE NIGGA
also I'm not from an english speaking country
*instant job*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.