[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't fight against modern feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>He doesn't fight against modern feminism
>>
>>28582878
>I don't trust atoms

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28582911
The bottom line says"they make up anything"
>>
>>28582878
I actively fight feminism in subtle ways. Such as making sure a door hits a feminist when walking into a store or making the women who I know are feminists suffer at work.
>>
File: Laufin peper .jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laufin peper .jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28582878
>he blames the modern feminist as it is what keeps him from fucking a girl
>>
>>28582946
>they make up anything
that sucks, nobody talks like that in the infinitive, any native english speaker would use the conditional "They'd make up anything"
>>
>>28582996
>or making the women who I know are feminists suffer at work.

>When they say have a good day I don't say "you too" Fucking rekt
>>
>even concerning yourself with the gender politics paradigm
Top cuck
>>
>>28582996
>tfw people think I'm a femishit SJW just because I'm frumpy
>cyborgs whose autism turned cruel throwing shit at me in public or trying to ram vehicles into my doughy helpless body
I'm just depressed and ugly.
>>
>>28582911
They make up everything, anon
>>
>He has not transcended every aspect of societal structure and intellectually travelled so far from it that he hates women and men alike.
>He doesn't know the abysmal state of culture is meticulously engineered by the hidded ruling circle to exploit society like lifestock.
>He still wastes his energy fruitlessly trying to re-educate the continously poisoned lifestock, exactly as the elite want him to do
>He has still enough energy and not enough understanding about the world that he doesn't just want to McFuckingKillHimself every day
>>
>>28582878

Have you not been to /pol/, YouTube, are even half of this site lately?

Those guys arent supporting Trump ironically. We're all sick of this shit to the point that we're putting the reincarnation of Andrew Jackson in office so the libtards mass-suicide.
>>
File: laughing leon.jpg (33 KB, 297x445) Image search: [Google]
laughing leon.jpg
33 KB, 297x445
>>28582996
>"accidentally" bump into a feminist so she drops what she was holding
>look apologetic, tell her "sorry, ma'am" and help her pick up what she dropped
>walk off before she can say anything
>that look of indignant, impotent fury on her face when I call her ma'am but she can't really do anything about it because I'm being nice and polite
>mfw
>>
What's the point of fighting against something when you could simply prevent it from encroaching upon your life? I could go to Syria and fight ISIS. Or I could just avoid living in a total shithole and have a happy life where I have a much more minute chance of being bombed or shot.

There are a lot of things in this world that piss me off, even things in my own country. I fight against the things that have a direct impact on me. If I wasted all my time on ideological battles with tumblrinas going through a phase I'd be wasting my life. There are much more pressing matters right now.
>>
>>28583347
And if he loses? Mass suicide from the right? If that sounds ridiculous to you consider what you just typed.
>>
>>28582878
I would wear that shirt desu familia.
>>
Dude clearly doesnt get any pussy anway
>>
>>28584316
MRAs in a nutshell
>>
>>28583539

Well, it is ridiculous to think that Trump would lose.
>>
>>28583539
He is pretty much on par with hillary in general polls
>>
File: file.jpg (70 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
70 KB, 600x574
>>28585385
>>Well, it is ridiculous to think that Trump would lose.

mmm
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.