[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people get annoyed by this type of thing? If you are a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 750x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 750x586
How do people get annoyed by this type of thing? If you are a guest at someones house you are free to ask for food or drink, in fact in my country the second you walk through the door they are already serving you food.
>>
>>28582633
>in fact in my country the second you walk through the door they are already serving you food.
it's like that in every country except america.
>>
>>28582652
this
its crazy how culturally backward america actually is
>>
>>28582633
>>28582652
>>28582705
nigga if you come to my house I aint spending resources on your ass.
if you hungry, you shoulda brought ur own damn food you fucking leech.
>>
>>28582728
>this is literally how americans think
>>
>>28582776
maybe that explains why communism started in Euro land.
all you dumb assholes are A-okay with others taking what you earned from you because "sharing is caring"
lmao get fucked loser
>>
>>28582728
>>28582794
>not understanding the concept of guest right
literal degenerates, every culture from Europe to China practices this
>>
>>28582794
>go to someones house
>eat and drink
>have a good time

>go to their house
>eat and drink
>have a good time

>repeat

you are backward, your country does not know what it truly means to be social and have friends or guests, or even the meaning of manners and etiquette. go back to niggerspeaking about black lives matters to your pseudo acquaintances while they starve
>>
>>28582838
Yeah, any they're all overrun with dirty sand niggers and "multiculturalism"
>>
>>28582652
In Canada you don't go asking for food when you are someone's house, because it's rude. If they didn't offer anything at the start/lunch, then you offer to go "grab a bite to eat." This signals your hunger, without acting needy.
>>
>>28582881
canada is just an extension of america
>>
>>28582879
Guest right is traditionally reserved only for your fellow man, so middle eastern animals need not apply
>>
>>28582838
>guest's rights
lmao they have the right to stop bitching that I won't give them free shit.
what kind of entitled cunt demands others give them free shit just because they came over to their land?

>>28582855
>giving people your stuff just because they came over
no wonder all those refugees are flooding your land
>>
>>28582917
You give your guests food and drink because it's expected that when you visit him he does the same
>>
Are these people hanging out with literal children?
Why is it their mother's issue that THEIR guest is hungry?
I might be a piece of shit who has to live with mommy, but when I do have people over I'm the one who makes them food.
I've been making my guests food since I was 10.
>>
>>28582652
>>28582838
>implying America doesn't understand guest right

If someone breaks into your house and you injure them, you're footing the bill.
>>
>>28582891
America is just Canada's pants.
>>
Canuck here.

This mentality is extreme modesty. No one wants to be a burden when visiting another's home, but many many people do practice good hospitality. White trash, though...
>>
This thread is fucking retarded
Feeding/providing drink for a guest is an arbitrary social norm. Key word is arbitrary though.

what sort of fucking normie are you if you're getting worked up over this shit?

The idiocy on this board is astounding
>>
>>28582930
it's one thing when they come over for dinner
but if they come over inbetween meal times, like fuck they are getting any food.
they could maybe have a drink or a little snack, but even that is pushing it.
it's no different than them coming over and saying "hey man can I get 5 bucks?"
fuck you, you don't get my shit just for coming over. if that's how it goes, why the fuck am I even at my house? I should just leech off of others over at their houses
>>
>>28583024
>they could maybe have a drink or a little snack,
What the fuck do you think you'll be serving them?
That's all there is to it
>>
>>28583046
>What the fuck do you think you'll be serving them?
my resources I worked for
why give up what is mine for no return?
>>
>>28582968
stop whining nerd, or I'll take your lunch money
>>
You are a guest in my home to partake in my amusements, don't ask for myt food on top of it. You have your own food at your house. Eat before you come or bring something yourself. Fucking leech.
>>
>>28583097
Are you that big of a jew that you can't spare 5 dollars?
>>
>>28583136
yea man it's just like 5 dollars man
and 5 dollars the next time
and the next time
and so on and so forth

fuck off commie. get a job and buy your own shit, you fucking loser.
>>
>>28582633

>at someone's place
>"do you want a drink?"
>they are clearly not having one as well
>say no
>tfw wanted a drink so bad
>>
>>28583155
YOU SAVE FITTY CENT HERE YOU SAVE FITTY CENT THERE YOU GO TO DOLLAH STORE AND GET SOMTHIN ELSE!
>>
>>28583155
You seem to be so attached to your money that you can't conceive of parting with the tiniest sliver of it every month or so.
Very sad
>>
>>28583181
LMAO JUST SAVE YOUR MONEY MORE SO I CAN HAVE MORE OF YOU STUFF
FUCK YOU AND ALL YOU DO, JUST GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR STUFF, YOU DON'T ~NEED~ IT YOU FUCKING ENTITLED PLUTOCRAT!

fuck off commie.
>>28583192
fuck off commie, it's my money and I worked for it. it wasn't free for me, so it ain't free for you.
>>
>>28583202
So you value an incredibly tiny amount of money over the comfort of your close friends?
Very sad
>>
>>28583227
I value all my money equally because I am not a dumb commie

a little bit of money here and there over the course of years adds up.
>>
>>28583202
>not recognizing Russel Peters
Literal cuck.
>>
>>28582633
You share food here in America too, we do in the more rural areas and south anyway, but then again, both of my parents are European so that may be why.
>>
>>28583265
Aye, and what are you going to do with that money when you die?
Cremate it with yourself?
>>
>>28583266
fuck off with your commie person he's a fucking loser just like you
>>28583290
im going to give it to my family, not the state you fucking filthy commie
>>
>>28582855
This is only the fifth or sixth post I've read this morning but it's definitely gonna be a contender for savage post of the day.
>>
>>28583305
If you haven't been a complete failure of a parent then your kids won't need the money
>>
>>28583330
>hurr your kids don't ~neeed~ that money
>just give it to me :D
FUCK OFF AND DIE COMMIE SHITHEAD
>>
>>28583305
>Russel Peters
>Commie
Kekk. Go watch some real stand up.
>>
>generosity is communism
lel
>>
>>28583382
fuck off commie I'm not opening myself up to subversion by watching your commie propaganda comic
>>
there are some african cultures where it's expected that if people (who you might have only met once before) show up on your doorstep, you are supposed to drop everything, invite them in, and feed them a good meal.

the idea is that you are part of a community that loves and supports each other. I fucking hate it.
>>
communists are the least likely to be generous though. they only get allotted shares of food a day and nothing more, which is barely enough to survive on. no way they'd give that up to anyone outside the family. capitalism provides an excess of food to share though
>>
>>28583413
It's either communism or you are participating in a crime (theft).
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.