[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most NEETS have single mothers? (Hence the good boy points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 409x409
Why do most NEETS have single mothers? (Hence the good boy points meme)
>>
Single women can't raise a child properly.
>>
>>28582439

Blaming a women for all your problems.

lel, and you losers think sexism doesn't exist.
>>
>>28582478
Aye aye, captain. We caugtht one!
>>
>>28582478
Your childhood affects in a major way, so if you had a bad one because your mother couldn't hold on to a guy or simply fucked someone and chose to keep it shes at fault.
>>
Because their mothers tolerate it because there is no father around to kick the neets ass
>>
>>28582478
>says single mother can't raise kid
>blaming women for his problems
How?
>>
>>28582439
This senpai.

I was fucked from the start.
>>
>mouth breathing
>stressed all the time
>tired all the time
>mindwashed by the media/simeple-minded
>has an ipad/iphone but only uses them for facebook/candycrush
>hardheaded/headstrong/nags when does not get her way
>keeps step-dad around to be a beta-supporter/white-knight and cuck [even though he has cheated on her multiple times and been to the ward multiple times and been to jail multiple times]
>says does not 'favorite' me chad bro who has his life together and has a GF over me
>told me she did not care if i lived or died in me room once
>babyfied/spoiled the 3 dogs she owns
>is 'christian'
>is pro-life because muh feels
>blames things around the source of a problem
>is 2-faced/lies
>'supports' me wanting to become a MTF but does not allow me to be on pills or see a doctor
>everything is always 'talk about this later' but never does talk about it later
>guilt-trips/sheilds

>buys female bassit hound a year after other male one dies of cancer
>all it does is go crazy hyper [because still a puppy]/shits in the house daily [even though the backdoor is wide open and she is potty-trained to NOT shit inside]/barks even at the wind and her bones when no-one is home [am a shut-in neet but i stay in me room with the door closed]/wakes my parents up at 3am every morning and wants to play/chases after people/is not even a bassit hound like it should be. just a big spoiled fat baby/hassle everytime to get her leash on
>mom complains all the time that she keeps her up and gets no sleep
>does not wanna get rid of the dog because just a baby
>goes to a therapist and talks to them about the stress the dog is putting her through [she told me a few times she has talked to them about the dog]
>does not put the dog in any sort of daycare but says all the time she will
>>
>>28582268
>tfw have a dad but still ended up a 26 year old NEET who's never had a job
>>
>>28582898
You sound mentally ill. It sounds like you make this all up in your little head kek
>>
File: 1462637016039.jpg (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462637016039.jpg
311 KB, 1280x720
when i was 14 my mother divorced my dad after 20 years of marriage and got remarried to a black ex-con (armed robbery several times), they got married two weeks after the divorce on my father's birthday while he was crying alone in his apartment contemplating suicide (she told him it was just a separation so she kept almost everything and sold all his shit), she met the convict at church and he threatened to burn her house down and kill her entire family and stole her possessions then went on the run leaving her with nothing before running out of money to fuel his drug habit then got caught robbing a store and got sent back to prison

then she got divorced and got a restraining order and met another black ex-con at church who got sent back to prison for a drug charge before they could get married, then he got out in just under a year and they got married a few days from my father's birthday, my father had become a fullfledge reclusive alcoholic NEET by this point, full paranoia mode, his sanity had completely deteriorated, so had mine, and nobody from our family came to visit him all these years, none of my siblings talk to me or my dad, our family abandoned us

after i got out of the psych ward when i was 14 when my parents had just gotten divorced and when she instantly started seeing the other guy, she said he was just a friend, then they kissed in front of me like it was no big fucking deal, so i said either she chooses this stranger or me, i woke up and he was in her bed, i instantly started packing and when i went to leave without saying anything my mother gave me a smug expression and a sarcastic laugh, i proceeded to punch a hole in the wall next to her head while screaming I was going to fucking decapitate her if I ever saw her again, then i walked to my dads shitty apartment that reeked of corpses and dead dreams and dropped out of school and have been a NEET for 6 years

you wonder why i'm a NEET?
>>
>>28582951
Words can't express my frustration at your story but your mom is a cunt
>>
>>28582939
>wants to become MTF
>mentally ill

check and check famalam

>>28582898
Get a job and do something with your life you fucking insane loser
>>
>>28582939
nope

http://pastebin.com/ZRND3ici
>>
>>28583050
why should i get a job when the point of having a job is to make money and save? i get 500usd a month and just save it all in a bank. when i move out [soon], i will get a big grant from the GOV of KY to help me buy 'furniture' then gunna be getting 733usd a month from ssi and 300usd a month from foodstamps. so why should i just get a job if i already make money from the wagies doing the hard work for me?
shut in neet since 2010.
less than 12hours until monday. ;]
>>
File: 1450490383875.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450490383875.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>28582439
This. I mean it when I say that single motherhood should be made illegal if she has male children.
>>
>>28583217
Because it would probably help you not be so mentally fucked.

I'm reading your pastebin right now you sound like a despicable human being. You have no goals, ambition, skills, talents. Being social and working towards something, anything, would make your quality of life better.

You've been trying to move out for a while.

You're 26, talk and write in memes, and it makes everyone cringe.

The NEET shit on /r9k/ is an inside joke that probably went over your head because you're dumb as rock.

You're a waste of organic matter. You're a resource pit with no results.
>>
>>28583409
>You have no goals, ambition, skills, talents.
>fucking normies thinking all of this isn't inborn
>just b urself, work hard and believe and u'll be president one day!!

Worse than Hitler, hating people because of their genetic defects.
>>
>>28582951
Lolol cucked
>>
File: 4369034096436.png (67 KB, 1366x612) Image search: [Google]
4369034096436.png
67 KB, 1366x612
>i am so glad you came out with me to the supermarket son!
>>
>>28582268
Not single mothers necessarily, but overbearing or babying mothers.
>>
File: 1439058321095.jpg (41 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1439058321095.jpg
41 KB, 480x712
>>28583409
>normalfag thinks NEET is a meme
Fucking newfags
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 430x242
>>28582951
Lol Anon's mom gettin BLACKED

Pic: Anon's mommy now
>>
>>28582439
shit man this hits way too close to home.
>be me 22, senior in college (going into 6th yr of college total because double majoring)
>real majors, both in STEM
>have alright gpa, long list of skills and good technical and nontechnical work exp
>been officer in a handful of orgs, received naitional recognitions in each of which i've been president
>have a couple of friend groups, mostly engineers since that's what i do.
>don't have social anxiety, or known autism
>done public speaking, presentations, etc and they're all easy
>however, i can't close with.
>cont in next
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 430x242
>>28583863

Pic related: Anon's mom the night she moved out
>>
>>28583895
>cont
>still virgin, have had 3 almosts.
>chickened out once in hs. she was kinda crazy and not that popular. very clingy in a way
>one changed her mind last minute, earlier college years
>one was childhood friend, and it was great, but then i just started thinking and lost my boner. i was also really stoned at the time.

Overall, existential woes, unresolved issues with my mother and god about my father, depression, and overall apathy have me fucked though. I look good on paper, but my head is fucked.

I get up most days and I'd rather be dead, even though my life is pretty good compared to some folks. I hate myself so much though
>>
>>28583409
but would not i just take like drugs or something to help with me problemos?
>be social
why would anyone want me as a friend if i have nothing to offer and just consume media? i would not want to be my friend.
>work to something?
how? i was born with mild-to-wild autism and cebereal palsy so cannot lift anything or walk far. mostly bed bound while awake.

ye just jelly ye not me. ;]
how does it feel talking down to someone lower than you?
>>
>>28583409
oh and am that anon that shat himself in a public movie place.
and there is this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6bOTUQ9Mg
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28582268
This would be a good topic for a thesis or at least a study.
>>
>>28584401

Oo sociology thesis: The Sociology of the American NEET
>>
>>28582268
Quite simply, it is because they have either no or a really shitty father figure.

Fathers are supposed to teach, discipline and give you direction in life, ultimately so you can go out on the world. If you don't get that, you get lazy, fearful and completely unmotivated... and the longer it goes on, the harder it is to get out of.

Most people don't and turn to some crutch to hold onto their sanity once they start seeing how pathetic their life is (typically in their mid to late 20's). Thus things like the rise of bronydom.
>>
it is pure coincidence, it's just because you're a shit person who needs to try harder ;^)
>>
>>28583025
Are you dumb? It is a made-up story.
>>
File: TRAMPER TURTLES.gif (608 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
TRAMPER TURTLES.gif
608 KB, 300x225
>>28582951
i think you should go through with your idea about snippin her head off.
>>
Single-mom-kid here
Cambridge maths undergrad, my mum did the best job at raising me and I love her so much
>>
>>28583940
I'm in the same boat dude. Emotional trauma from an early age really fucks with your ability to trust that anything will be OK
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.