[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder - if you are a white male that is a KV, there is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: women hate white men.png (32 KB, 301x370) Image search: [Google]
women hate white men.png
32 KB, 301x370
Reminder - if you are a white male that is a KV, there is literally nothing you can do.

Women despise white men now. Every media outlet is pumping out propaganda against you, to make sure white men can never be happy.

Hitler lost the war, and with it the white race. You live in the bad timeline, where everything goes terribly wrong.
>>
>>28582040
Get off tumblr.

Not all women are Lena Dunham. There are still feminine women out there who don't care about sjw shit.
>>
>>28582040
>someone whose tumblr name is literally 'postcolonial-conditions' doesnt like white men
>use this as just another excuse to be a lazy sack of shit
maybe women dont like you because youre a fucking whiny bitch
>>
>>28582067
No there aren't. Women follow whatever popular culture and society is - and that society is anti white male.

Unless a woman is born in a secluded community (i.e. Amish) they will all be exposed to it and all emulate it.
>>
>>28582067
They dont care enough to speak out against it because they all benefit from ti
>>
how could she possibly know he was hetero
even if he was in the act of coitus with a woman during the scene, he still could have been bi
>>
>>28582067
>Get off tumblr.
Take it to the next step.
Get the fuck out of major metropolitan areas, they are cancer.
Move to rural areas and find out how normal and down to earth real humans are. The subhumans in the major cities are not to be interacted with.
>>
>>28582085
And you think the literal thousands of /r9k/ users that are white kvs are just "whiny bitch?"

Get real.

>>28582108
I live in a small town. It's the exact same shit now that everyone's connected to the internet, the "le virtuous farmer family with good neighbors" is just a meme.
>>
>>28582131
>It's the exact same shit now that everyone's connected to the internet
alright good then you understand what the enxt step is
leave well developed nations and go to bumfuck nowhere third world nations
become farmer/hunter, marry local qt girl, start family, wait for the apocalypse
>>
>>28582040
Was this even written by a woman? usually trannies that write shit like this.
>>
>>28582231
Women always write these kind of things.
>>
>>28582089
Unfortunately, it seems most females have gone tumblr. And if they haven't--and are attractive--will simply subscribe to some other meme base; I.e. stacyism, le comic con nerd girl omg-ism.
>>
File: tumblr_o34jz87Dls1tz7rmmo1_1280.gif (176 KB, 562x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34jz87Dls1tz7rmmo1_1280.gif
176 KB, 562x1000
>>28582040
There are a ton of different people who hate other people for stupid reasons. Almost anything people can hate there is others who do and do not hate it. Like child cunny. Just like child cunny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.