[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get over social anxiety? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 325x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 325x259
What's the best way to get over social anxiety? I can't even play multiplayer games with random people. It really is ruining my life and I want to change it.
>>
File: 1441570814677.jpg (260 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
1441570814677.jpg
260 KB, 1141x711
>>28582009
see picture related family to be honest :^)
>>
>>28582009
Have you considered potent stimulant powders?

Really increased the desire to communicate, its automatic. It's kik powdered Chad
>>
>>28582009
Everyone says this but it will get slightly better as you age. I was basically a hermit in college and was afraid of leaving my apartment or going shopping. Now I dont care because everyone my age is now chill and I dont care about young houligans anymore.

You could also try to find the root of the issue. Probably you arent confident in your looks so could try to find ways to fix it (new glasses, clothes, lose weight, lift, get a haircut, etc)
>>
File: 1461719644523.jpg (35 KB, 378x500) Image search: [Google]
1461719644523.jpg
35 KB, 378x500
>>28582009
Just play games if you find it fun. You will eventually get over it. I wish I could play games but I'm just too apathetic and depressed to do anything except shitpost and sleep.
>>
>>28582077
yeh people stop caring when you are older (probably 30+)
like if you work fast food as a teenager, youre made fun of by other teens
but if youre an adult, you dont care and if there are other adults working with you they dont care either, they know the position youre in and youre providing for yourself
>>
>>28582009
Mindfulness meditation is a good way to start
>>
>>28582123
Yeah pretty much every white person my age or higher that I meet Im able to get along with or become semi-friends with (even chads). You still gotta watch out gor blacks and mexicans though, because they seem to never grow up
>>
File: Life is painful.png (830 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Life is painful.png
830 KB, 1280x720
>>28582009
It's to the point with me that I can play online games, but if someone tries to join up and or interact with me I sperg out and quit the game.

I want to get to the point where I don't care but I've that constant feeling that eyes are on me and judging me, and it doesn't matter that they will forget who I am, it's the fact that they judged me.
>>
File: just.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
My hands are dripping in sweat when I'm with people.It's fucking embarassing.How can I get over my hands sweating?
>>
>>28582009
Well, everyone is different. I don't have a problem talking with people irl but I'm terrified of communicating over in-game chat. it's because I know I'm a huge skrub
>>
>>28582492
Washing your hands with soap and warm water can help curb this.
>>
If it's a casual game I immediately mute everyone who's just fucking chit chatting. I can't stand that shit, ten year old kids twenty something normalfags and the occasional attention whoring girl all bickering back and forth endlessly.
>>
>>28582046
>substance abuse from lack of social competence

you really are a true robot you druggie cunt :^)

anyway to op, if its that bad just go into therapy ffs how old are you =^D
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.