[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"introverted"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 31
File: _Pepenality Chart.png (664 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
_Pepenality Chart.png
664 KB, 1024x1022
I swear there's a lot more "introvert" types on here only because of some low self esteem, confidence, or self critical issues. Shy and quiet does NOT mean INTROVERT.

Not realizing that you COULD be an EXTROVERT.
>>
What do you call introverted then?
>>
>>28581749

Ok but usually that's what it is
>>
>>28581749
ENTP, extraverted by technicality here. I definitely prefer staring at trees, reading, painting or thinking to talking, unless the other person has interesting ideas.
>>
File: function polars.png (17 KB, 949x693) Image search: [Google]
function polars.png
17 KB, 949x693
>>28581778
Low self esteem CAN cause some extroverts to exhibit those exact same qualities.
Really, it's all about what is your most energized and active state. When you are the most positive and at your best.

If you know about the functions, you could know that personal disorders/ bad traits can come from inferior grips and dominant + tertiary loops.
And these don't have to involve people.

For instance, ENTP has the following functions:
Ne - Interpreting patterns/ behaviour in the real world
Ti - Impartial error finding, mental model building
Fe - Harmony with others and acceptance from others
Si - Concern over state of self, recall to experiences

An ENTP skipping their second step in a mental process would most likely be self conscious about using their Ti to make their own judgement on a situation they're unsure of; going by the whims of what others are interpreting/ concluding. It's only when the ENTP says "fuck it" and uses their conscious critical analysis on a subject to discern what they understand and should do.

Ti is at odds with Fe. Ne is also at odds with Si.
Despite the dominant+tertiary loop being both EXTROVERTED in nature, they can STILL be put into inaction, causing less of a demand to employ action or judgement on a scenario. They can become extremely passive as to avoid conflict/ "move onto the next thing" as it were, and this can include not talking to people whatsoever.
>>
If socializing does not physically drain you then you are NOT an introvert.
>>
>>28581860
>unless the other person has interesting ideas.
Basically my problem
also I feel obligated to say something important in conversations

When I stop giving a shit though, for some reason "pun mode" activates in my head and I find hilarious observations in almost everything.
My best advice to myself is to remember that most things are meaningless. To some this seems like "giving up", but to me it kicks in this super hyper adventurous attitude.

But yeah. Not a lot of people can reciprocate these sorts of observation or "all over the place"-ness. Or they seem to be very limited to what they know, and having to explain the entire nature of something takes fucking forever if it can't be shown right then and there in person.

I'm kind of just mind rambling right now; for some reason I found I relate most to the ENTPs on here so I kinda want to know your thoughts/ conclusions on "socializing" to any extent.
People treat it like a game, while for me it's kinda like an opportunity to lay back and stop giving a shit in the right environments.
>>
>>28582075
>tfw even talking to my family drains me now

Introvert or something more serious? I literally feel exhausted when people talk to me
>>
>>28582075
The thing about it is that you can still be an extrovert, go into a social interaction while drained/ caught up in thinking, and you can't quite engage.

Plus, if you aren't invested in the current moment (typically a trait of Se), there are no interesting topics of conversation to discuss potential (typically something N types want), and not entirely emotionally invested in anything or dependant on producing those feelings (lower Fe or Fi) then you aren't going to come off as a person excited to see other people.

I find that a better way to type certain extroverts is to see if they get more excited/ energetic as a conversation extends- particularly in topics they can be involved with.

So what you get is a lot of intuitive types who hear people talking about their weekend/ other people, and the intuitive spaces out/ needs to spend time thinking with themself/ observing something that isn't complete trite, so they bugger off and think they are introverts.
>>
>>28582075
Thanks, doc

original
>>
In healthy individuals, there's practically equal part "extroversion" and "introversion"

Overly introverted extroverts become anxiety driven deadbeats
Overly introverted introverts become idiotic self-absorbed narcissists

Overly extroverted extroverts become image driven egotists
Overly extroverted introverts lose their identity

Balanced extroverts and introverts are essentially people with really good reasoning skills, seeing the world for what it really is and having productive conclusions/ actions.
>>
File: int_p.jpg (68 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
int_p.jpg
68 KB, 500x725
introverted ENTPs are INTPs.
>>
>>28582749
No they are not
what is the point in posting nonsense
>>
>>28582868
You are either an introvert and hate people, or an extrovert and can't shut up.
You cannot be an introverted extrovert. That makes no sense. There's a clear difference.
>>
>>28581964
Interesting post.What do you think happens with an INTP with low self-esteem or an anxiety disorder?
>>
>>28581749

don't want to read bout. how is an INTP? anyone INTP too?
>>
What about introverted Capricorns?
>>
>>28581749
An extrovert says "Man, I didn't get to go out today. :("
An introvert says "Man, I didn't have to go out today. :)"
>>
>>28581964
>entp

Disregard everything this pseudo scientist says.
>>
>>28582926
>actually believes what he says is correct
anime reaction image
>>
>>28582981
Introverted functions typically build "self esteem" as it were. Dysfunctional introverted functions- or ones being used out of order- kill that self esteem.

Extroverted functions typically build an image or self of ego/ outward appearance.

As far as I know, INTPs REALLY don't care what other people think. Everything makes sense to them, but they aren't too hell bent on explaining it. Subconsciously they might be seeking emotional approval/ harmony, but only as a means to not upset their dominant function.

There can be an anxious/ outwardly emotional INTP, but that would usually come in the form of an inferior grip- when all other functions fail to work or provide the INTP with a sense of self or any results. They will feel incompetent/ completely unable to access their dominant reasoning skill- or use it against themselves along with Si to paint a picture of how doomed they are.

But usually, because of that nearly autistic inferior Fe, they have less sense of boundary/ how they come across on a moment to moment basis.
>>
File: 1450812106813.png (118 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1450812106813.png
118 KB, 500x482
>>28583135
i see you know exactly what those 4 letters entail :)
>>
>>28583603
So to answer your question, they feel inherently incapable of knowing how to connect with people/ come across.
But not in a "People don't like me, I'm worthless" way
More like they don't know how to gauge if they are worthless or not, through variables/ facts, because people have confusing standards

It's not so much "spite" against it- it's more like an actual unconscious incompetence.

Tertiary Fe on the other hand, is a conscious incompetence. In fact- I would think ALL types have that feeling of being unable to connect to others- because every person is so fundamentally different and unique that even an ESFJ might feel like the world is cold and overly mechanic and won't reciprocate any sort of meaningful connection with them.
>>
>>28581749
what is the ENTP pepe supposed to represent?
>>
>>28583989
ENTPs have a knack for appearing to be trolling/ causing a ruckus.
Often finding themselves in situations where they seem to be more intimidating, more "argumentative" simply because they prefer to take on a separate point of view from what's being discussed and seeing if what the other person is saying can counter it.

Dominant Ne does a good job constantly bringing in new perspectives on one topic.

Auxiliary Ti does a good job at finding exceptions/ inconsistencies in a system.

So together, they end up being able to find something which proves what someone else is saying is inconsistent or flawed, and in today's society that is regarded as being outright ill willed/ mean.
But honestly, with enough tact, this simply makes for a good way to go about discussing some shit. And tertiary Fe offers that tact- but it usually comes at the cost of less Ti scrutiny.

Fe and Ti are on a balance. So is Ne and Si.

Ne is more like different perspectives/ strange connections/ possibilities

Si is more like personal perspective/ experience/ what is categorically fundamental or true
>>
>>28581749
i like being alone far more than being around others but i'm actually really good with others and generally being social if necessary, is that introversion or extroversion?
>>
>>28584430
At the end of even a good interaction, do you feel kind of drained or energized/ motivated to do more stuff?

I'd consider myself really shy and "introverted" by stereotypical standards, but I definitely get energized from positive interactions.
I also spend a lot of time thinking to myself- and I can do it for a long time- it's just that I need new ideas/ perspectives to entertain me. Like I'll start getting bored with something once I predict its "potential" has run out, and quickly start going elsewhere to satiate me.
>>
It kills me that anti social autists with avoidant personality disorder have hijacked the term introvert
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 633x758
INFP here, help me please
>>
>Mistaking introversion for shyness is a common error. Introverts prefer solitary to social activities, but do not necessarily fear social encounters like shy people do.

I'm actually an introvert. I have friends. I talk to people. For the most part I don't want to partake in social activities. If I do I'd rather do it with the people I already know, my close circle that I've allowed into my life. I don't want to go to the bar and get drunk and talk to people. I don't want to make small talk with you while you ring up my groceries. If I have to talk to someone I most likely will, but it's likely going to catch me off guard and I'm going to act completely awkward.
>>
>>28581749
dont understand the wojac for ISTP
>>
>>28584091
>entp
>Often finding themselves in situations where they seem to be more intimidatin

What's with intuitives and humblebragging? You guys are so cringey.

HEY GUYS MY DOWN POINTS ARE I'M TOO SMART AND IT HINDERS ME FROM SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS
>>
>>28584840
Another INFP here, what do you need help with?
>>
>>28582649
>Overly introverted extroverts become anxiety driven deadbeats

fuck, I know this feel. I'm a ENTJ but I have a lot of introverted behaviors. I'm a shut in autist basically. feels bad man
>>
>>28581749

This is true. I'm and INTJ introvert and I don't have any confidence issues. I determine what problems I have and go about fixing them or realizing I cant change things and ignore them. I don't socialize with people because it tires me and I prefer to be by myself and have solitary hobbies.
>>
>>28585168
Se types typically see things as "you have to take a side"- especially if they have Fi as well.

Ne types typically see things as "consider all sides"
>>
>>28581749
INTP here. Nigga I love sunsets.
>>
id destroy every single serious post in here but fuck it, some people deserve delusion
>>
>>28581749
explain the ENTJ Pepe
>>
>>28583989
To put it simpler, ENTPs like to play devil's advocate
>>
>>28585345
Correction, you'd think you destroyed them when really you just got into a long fruitless argument.
>>
>>28585302
shut the fuck up you cringey neckbeard
>>
File: 1457812344364.jpg (11 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1457812344364.jpg
11 KB, 192x187
that test is so easy to manipulate. I used that shit to get mad pussy in college
>>
File: wallhaven-298237.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1272) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-298237.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1272
INFJ here. The wojack is pretty correct. Hope you all are having a decent enough day :D
>>
>>28581749

INFP here. Pic is 100% accurate.
>>
>>28585464
kill yourself go back to tumblr
>>
>>28585476
It's not accurate for me. It used to be 10 years ago though. I hope in time you'll learn to become comfortable with yourself too.
>>
INFP reporting in, just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>28585459
The fuck? Who cares about test results; you ARE psychologically aligned more to certain behavioural patterns. The functions usually revolve around what you deem most important in evaluations, what satiates you, how you go about solving problems

How the fuck does getting a meaningless result end up with getting someone to have sex with you?
>>
>>28581749
ISTP

yep
>>
ISTJ here, pic is correct
>>
File: ayynoooo.png (298 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
ayynoooo.png
298 KB, 800x598
>>28585353
I find it funny how NTJs usually need jokes explained to them

default pepe is the quintessential smug bastard who gets his way, mostly through shitting on others
>>
Anyway I wanna say my piece as an INFP. We're square pegs that society tries to shove into round holes. We're surrounded by people that refuse to believe that we actually are special snowflakes despite all the evidence to the contrary. That's why it's so easy for us to get lost, abandoned, and completely fucked over by life. We're only what, 4% of people? How the fuck are people supposed to relate to us when we're so rare?

Our only hope is to realize that if people don't understand us we don't need them anyway. It's about finding the few in this life that do and tuning the rest of that useless noise out.
>>
>>28585604
not always, but on occasion ya
>>
>>28585621
The most common types only take up 10% each- being 4% or even 1% doesn't make you that much more special.
Everyone doesn't relate to most people at all.

Also, as an INFP, your bigger obligation is Ne shit. Pursuit of new perspectives, new ideas, stories, whatever

A successful INFP is one that can let go of trying to contextualize everything and embrace some of the weirdness/ unknown shit.

Vinny from Vinesauce I think is the quintessential INFP
>>
>>28585621
supposedly infj here if that means anything
got that multiple tests but infp could work too
there's no special snowflakes
different people have different problems and setbacks and that's that
most people are busy struggling with real things
i.e relationships/work/money/material stuff
if you are really solitary and depressed you just don't care or can't since you don't have all that
doesn't mean you have it a lot harder
>>
>>28585212
My personality, it sucks and is off putting to most people. I know I have self confidence issues but don't know how to fix it when it feels like I fuck up at every turn. I had a few jobs and recently got let go from one for that exact reason, quiet personality that no employer wants to touch.

I'm trying to fight off being depressed all the time but shit like this makes it really hard. I don't want to be a neet anymore.
>>
>>28585720
Yeah I think you're right. My life has been completely unconventional. When I was younger the things that happened to me turned me into a robot. I was one before this fucking board existed. At first I was happy by myself. I would do things like pace back and forth on the playground just lost in my own thoughts. I didn't care if anyone wanted me to be their friend or not, I didn't need them.

The school teachers and other staff noticed this and decided I needed friends. They sent me to the social worker and she gathered a group of kids to be my "friends." As soon as I left that room if I tried to talk to them they pretended they didn't know who I was. This was the first of many slights that destroyed my confidence and made me into a miserable human being.

I managed to get over a lot of if later in my life though. I realized instead of worrying about being popular/loved or even just normal I should so what makes me happy. I moved around a lot, even lived overseas for a few years. Made lots of friends, but not like conventional friendships where you go out drinking or partying or whatever, just cool people I could talk to and share my experiences with. People I didn't have much of an obligation to besides a conversation once in a blue moon.

I know that stupid "be yourself" cliche, but really that's all I needed. To be allowed to be myself. Without someone trying to intervene. I found my own path.
>>
>>28581749
I'm an ESFJ but I'm not sure why that pic is used to describe it.
>>
>that 1 anon who actually knows what hes talking about
good job, i would definitely shake your penis if i was gay and could teleport
>>
Friendly reminder that INTJ is either actual high-functioning autism (Asperger's Syndrome esp.) or full on THAT GUYs who are really shit humans but think they're 'special' and unique.

That being said, INTP here. Where my /boredwithlife/ bros at.
>>
>>28582136
I have depression and I feel like that. Do you have low self esteem too?

I'm ISTJ I think. I've never been sociable.
>>
I took the test about a month ago and got ENTJ and I took it again when I found this thread and got ESTJ, what does this mean and can someone explain what it actually means bc the website is retarded and doesn't explain shit
>>
>>28586219
INTJ is literally the euphoric type. Every time their intuition gives them an insight it makes them feel "euphoria" and "enlightened". And because their thinking is extroverted they want everyone to know about their intellectual superiority.
>>
>>28586369
Maybe you're feeling a little bit different, I mean only one letter changed. Sensing instead of thinking. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people's results could change based on their mood. Others are probably more set in their ways.
>>
File: wallhaven-86895.jpg (282 KB, 1880x990) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-86895.jpg
282 KB, 1880x990
>>28585479
The INFJs are SJWs meme needs to die :/

Anyways, I'm bretty OK right now, so I don't really wanna an hero. You can still imagine me committing violent, self-loathing suicide if it makes you feel better, anon. I won't hate you :3
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT 16 PERSONALITIES IS A SCAM TO SELL THEIR BOOK.
THEY MAKE HIGHLY GENERALIZED COMMENTS THAT APPLY TO EVERYONE, YET SEEMS SPECIFIC.
16 PERSONALITIES THREADS ARE MADE BY SHILLS TO PROMOTE THEIR WEBSITE.
>IGNORE 16 PERSONALITIES THREADS
>SAGE 16 PERSONALITIES THREADS
>>
>>28586427
thats probably true, I'm still considering myself ENTJ because I think I'm more thinking than feeling in most situations
>>
>>28586515
>thats probably true, I'm still considering myself ENTJ because I think I'm more thinking than feeling in most situations
THEY MAKE HIGHLY GENERALIZED COMMENTS THAT APPLY TO EVERYONE, YET SEEMS SPECIFIC.
>>
>>28586512
kek no one is buying their book we just take the test and talk about the results
>>
>>28586546
All those caps anon, why?
>>
>>28586427
Never post your opinion ever again
people like you should be killed
>>
>>28586548
>kek
Fucking kill yourself you shill. The results mean absolutely jack shit because there aren't 16 personalities.
>>
>>28586567
People like you should take a deep breath, count to 10, then read their own posts. Think about how you would react if someone replied like that to you.
>>
>>28586586
16personalities doesn't OWN mbti or Jung theory or socionics

Fuck off not all of us are test memers
>>
>>28586470
Nobody asked you how you are. Fuck off back to personalitycafe and talk about your teen bullshit there.
>>
File: Niccolò-Machiavelli-.png (1 MB, 1044x782) Image search: [Google]
Niccolò-Machiavelli-.png
1 MB, 1044x782
>>28581749
I'm (X)NTJ. I always fluctuate between INTJ and ENTJ.

Who here /puppetmaster/?
>>
File: teslafaggot.png (289 KB, 675x652) Image search: [Google]
teslafaggot.png
289 KB, 675x652
>>28586829
you mean /pigeon fucker/?
>>
Supposed INFJ here but read that I might actually be INFP.

What does the INFJ pepe mean?
>>
File: 900.png (10 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
900.png
10 KB, 204x204
>>28586781
yeah that place is shit
anyways make r9k a NICE board plss
>>
>>28582075
Its physically draining, always has been.
But I crave it none the less. I look forward to hanging out with friends, and as hard as it isI still want to make new friends. And I desparately want an intimate relationship.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 353x653) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 353x653
>>28587433
this is on celebritytypes
im an actual infj here 2
>>
File: wallhaven-373273.jpg (234 KB, 1500x979) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-373273.jpg
234 KB, 1500x979
>>28586781
Rude. Also, so many implications; I'm impressed you put forth a guess of my age based on my personality type alone. Fascinating.

>>28587545
Nah. The rage and feels are what makes it interesting, and makes me keep coming back. Nice is just a soft word for boring.

>>28587629
>>28587433
Ohai friends :D
>>
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
ISFP, please save me.
>>
>>28587629
Yeah I remember checking this page out after the class where I took the survey and saw that Hitler, Mussolini, and I think Bin Laden were INFJ's too.

So are we just crazy fuckers?
>>
>>28587545
no fuck you weebshit

>>28587750
Your age is based on the faggot way you talk. Stop pretending you are an enfp.
>>
>>28587819
ive never been called crazy but i wonder how my personality is related to them. you shouldn't take the mbti to heart though.
>>
>>28587892
that being said im going to have to report you for being underage v&
>>
File: S41776w.jpg (123 KB, 1039x1200) Image search: [Google]
S41776w.jpg
123 KB, 1039x1200
Can anybody tell me what the INTJ is supposed to represent? I know it's a jack, but I need you guys to be more specific.
>>
File: 1433169594820.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1433169594820.png
57 KB, 600x434
story-time

>be bored
>decide to try and make a INFJ skype gorup because why not (it's my type) and I'm bored
>manage to find some nice guys to talk about shit
> Lol XD says one guy can I had my buddy, he's INTJ and really similar
>think its not a big deal and let him
>Flood of introverts of all types start swarming in like refugees
>apparently some other introverted /soc/ group had just died and my group has now been designated as their new hang-out
>/b/tards, /soc/ cam whores and the lot take over. So many people orbiting le shy girls
>What the fuck have I created, see them start advertising it as an introverted paradise on /soc/
>leave because I just wanted a cozy INFJ group with a few people
>every few months I get added back for some reason and praised as a God for creating this group
>some guy starts thanking me and saying that this group turned his life around and if it wasn't for me he'd be dead now
>g-g-g-ood for you man

Kill me
>>
>>28586240
Yes my self-esteem is awful. I've never been to a therapist or anything so I don't know if something is wrong with me.

I'm also ISTJ
>>
>>28588319
At least you did something goof for people.
>>
>>28588319
you made the mistake of trusting a shut-in
>>
File: 1462323154051.jpg (34 KB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
1462323154051.jpg
34 KB, 285x242
>>28588319
That's fucking hilarious
I would suggest starting another group, maybe a Mumble.
>>
>no INTPs
Post your plans fellow Architects
>>
>>28588350
>>28586240
I'm also ISTJ, lean towards ISFJ slightly

I'm constantly depressed and suicidal. I want friends and intimacy, but its so damn hard.
We should start a group or something.
>>
>>28588319
Mmm when sensors and egomaniacs flood a group.
Literally the fucking worst.
Especially when you have some sort of drama/ bickering/ gossiping always happened.

It's nightmare fuel how fucking effectively these people can destroy shit.
>>
What test can I do to see my type?
>>
>>28590800
https://www.16personalities.com/
>>
try this one http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta
>>
>>28588542
I plan on passively consuming as much media as possible until I feel completely numb and then give up on life.
>>
File: 1441844226782.png (478 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441844226782.png
478 KB, 1280x720
>>28592960
>160 questions
anon
>>
>>28593219
This. Minus the feeling numb and giving up on life, there's easily enough media to last my expected lifetime
>>
>>28593278
>there's easily enough media to last my expected lifetime
I don't think chinese cartoons are going to last me much more than ten years. Aside from that I don't have any hobbies or interests.
>>
>>28593219
I feel ya... hahaha
>>
File: 1419468234926.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1419468234926.png
4 KB, 205x246
>>28581749
if you aren't isfp you aren't a true robot
>>
>>28581749
I hate how my social awkwardness puts people off. Because I'm so uncomfortable it makes them feel uncomfortable around me so they stop talking to me. But I'm kind of lonely
>>
>>28593380
>ISFP
chad pls go
>>
File: 1445474145814.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445474145814.gif
2 MB, 500x333
>>28593380
ISFP here
>you will never be happy due to your existentialist views on life, putting all meaning and purpose onto experiences you will never have
>>
>>28593271
so it gives a more accurate result :)
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28593413
>chad
I'd wish
>>
File: 1416021029857.jpg (140 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
1416021029857.jpg
140 KB, 640x510
Anyone else wonder if these things become a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy? Like, you choose answers based on how you perceive yourself, not necessarily how you really are, but in turn begin to act that way?
>>
>>28587750
hey dudes
I dont feel like a terrorist lol
>>
>>28581749
why is infp cry
>>
>>28593566
why does this person look so strange?
>>
>>28593726
clown shoes, autism coat and matrix sunglasses
>>
>>28593738
they don't look like clown shoes
>>
>>28593877
They're bright red dress shoes. You never wear bright red dress shoes, anon.
>>
>>28593891
why is that coat autism
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 1136x640
>>28592960
these are my results, I'm confused
>>
File: blood_pool_title.png (46 KB, 1010x687) Image search: [Google]
blood_pool_title.png
46 KB, 1010x687
>ISTP
>look up famous ISTPs
>all of them are badasses

it's supposed to stroke my ego but it doesn't, it just makes me feel like shit
>>
File: 1463113626749.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463113626749.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28592960
>Taking the quiz
>Get to question 20
>I wonder how many are left and scroll down
>160

Nope
>>
This chart's wojak is inaccurate, being ISFJ is truly suffering. Or it could be the depression, anxiety, asperger's, and possibly type 2 bipolar.
>>
File: test results.png (978 KB, 2815x1669) Image search: [Google]
test results.png
978 KB, 2815x1669
>>28581749

I've been through so many massive changes in my life; I've gone from full recluse/hermit/shut-in mode never leaving the house and zero human contact/connection even online/over the phone/texts etc to constantly going out in the world, traveling, girlfriend, going to social gatherings, meeting with people and back again in my 27+ years of living. But I've never once been anything besides an introvert. I absolutely positively NEED privacy and total seclusion/isolation from other people. Even in my best times (which were my most 'extroverted'/normie times) I had to take long breaks after socializing to recharge/recover, which definitely contributed to the demise of all of my relationships; both romantic and platonic.

I also have crippling social anxiety that I've been dealing with nonstop for as long as I can remember. Oh yeah, and asperger's, naturally. Yes, both were clinically diagnosed. Medication was the only thing that got me out of a serious rut/hermit phase back in 2010 but even with the aid of very powerful meds at high doses it was always an enormous struggle. Then my life crashed and burned 4 years later once enormous personal tragedies started occurring left and right relentlessly and the meds couldn't help anymore and after 2 years of that I'm here now, with no fight left in me and a social recluse once more, too anxious/nervous/fucked up to even go see my old psychiatrist to get refills anymore so I'm unmedicated on top of everything else. I *want* to be better so badly but the obstacles are too fucking hard to overcome and I've been sapped of all ability and capacity to try and fight any longer. I would love nothing more than to be an extrovert, or at least a semi-functioning introvert, but at this point that seems truly impossible.

Oh yeah, and here are a bunch of my test results just for kicks.
>>
>>28585459
literally never happened you animeposting faggot
>>
>>28585604
I'm INTJ and i don't need to have jokes explained at all

Also why does everyone think that INTJ's are edgelords and stuff, I just tend to think logically is all
>>
>>28581749
I keep doing that test and keep getting INTJs and ISTJ, i don't know what the fuck am i
>>
File: 1454484694885.png (63 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1454484694885.png
63 KB, 400x254
INFJ here.

I can talk somebodies ear off if I really felt they are listening but generally I'm quiet and keep to myself, small talk is just an annoying formality because everybody can do it and make those poor extroverts feel better. It's easy to fake being friendly, most of them are fake too.

I'm shy but extroverts think it's me being a snob, I can talk to the right person when I feel comfortable but most of the time I just look up and I sit there like a retard.

ENFx males must have it pretty hard too but on a different level, they seem to gravitate towards me but they lose interest. ENxP are basically the magical pixie dream girls that INxJ lust over.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 521x521
>>28588542
Where are all the fellow INTPs at?
>>
>>28588542
>plans

kek
>>
File: 1462839608084.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462839608084.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
I'm either ENTP or INTP not sure. I'm lonely and reclusive because of autism and bullying, but at points in my life I've had people I felt better in general. At a few points I would find pot heads to entice to hang out with me every day by giving them weed. And I have this urge to get reactions out of people. I don't do it irl but online I make strange posts and say strange things to see reactions

Small talk is horrible though. What I learned, though is that it's more about theatrics and matching rhythms than really saying anything meaningful
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.