[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend adds me back to group chat >after three months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462492268336.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1462492268336.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>friend adds me back to group chat
>after three months of nobody talking to me
>scroll up to see history
>they've been dumping images and screenshots of 4chan
If there's such a thing as cultural appropriation, this is it.

I'm motherfucking offended. I'm almost certain some of those screenshots were my posts.
>>
>>28581604
>not knowing your own posts
lol, loser
>>
>>28581604
in what app?, because in whatsapp you can't see pics while you weren't in the group chat.
>>
>>28582013
GroupMe.

Also, I dumped a five images to give them a taste of what I've learned recently (mostly infographics and shit) and they kicked me again.

I'm fucking pissed. Not even disappointed, I'm fucking homicidal right now.
>>
>>28581604
>>28582098
You sound like a legit autist
>>
>>28582098
Forget about them or ask them what the fuck.
>>
>>28582229
No, I'm bipolar. I've been depressed for the past week, and this sealed the deal. It's not about the image dumping, it's about the fact that they're having fun without me for the sake of being douchebags.

It started out with bantz. I put up with it, because I never really had friends, I thought that's what friends did.

A couple months later, it became picking on me. I put up with it, because I thought, hey, everyone gets a turn on the bantz wheel, right?

Then it became ignoring me. I thought, hey, sometimes people are busy.

Then it was several months. One of them even came to my house a couple weeks ago, not because he wanted to hang out, but because he told me "his sister was leaving for school and wanted to say goodbye".

They're just dicks.

>>28582275
For the past couple months they've been adding me to the group chat just to kick me out after. I say "why do you guys keep kicking me" and they kick me out. Nobody mentions why they do it, they just do it.

I don't feel like I should have to forget about them. I feel like they deserve some sort of punishment for just being disrespectful to another person, but I don't know how.
>>
>>28582306
Ask each one or just the one who kicked you in private message.
or you can also swear the guy who kick you and say what the fuck.

I think the best for you is too swear them and explain them they are being disrespectful.
>>
Bumping

Origianal
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.