[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 401x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 401x406
So last week I bought my oneitis a comfy little house for around $300,000 give or take. Before you call me a cuck, here me out.

>oneitis: oh anon, my parents never let me do anything and I'm 21 and have no freedom. They don't give me rights to do what I choose to and I'm an adult. I am being emotionally abused but don't have money to move!

She then said she'd even live with me, so I told her I could get her a place. The house is under HER name but I gave her all of the money for her to buy it.

First few days were fine, I bought furniture and she was all thankful and "AWWW thank you anon" and gave me kiss on the cheek and we have been more hands on than ever.

Later I brought more of my stuff over (espresso maker, tv, vidya) but she makes excuses for me to leave. I don't have keys to the house and she's often not home.

It's been a week and I still haven't been able to move my stuff in. Am I being cucked?
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 237x179) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 237x179
I've also been orbiting her for a year, so it's not like we aren't friends. She's always joked about just being friends and to not ruin what we have by dating, so I assumed living together meant we were official.

Hold me bros.
>>
Pls someone help me... I've been crying for an hour and writing her a letter... Not sure if I'm ever going to give it.... Seems no point anymore than to confess my feelings...
>>
How did you make enough noney that you could throw away 300000?

This is obviously bait but im curious to see your response
>>
ROASTIED
>>
>>28581530

Life savings since childhood, and since I live with parents I saved all my paychecks.
>>
>>28581394
Retarded bait OP but if this is somehow real holy fucking shit you will never amount to a normal human being in your life just fucking end it
>>
>>28581675
that's believable, for a second there I thought you might have been lying on the internet but this has quelled all of my suspicions
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28581394
This seems to be the case.
>>
X-treme b8
>>
>>28581394

I would love to believe you but we really can't unless you have proof.
>>
>>28581829
I agree. The Op took it a little bit past the line that I could believe.
>>
>>28581421
>so I assumed living together meant we were official.
This thread is bait for sure but I think it is worth commenting on this statement because people really do think like this and it is a major problem. Assumptions are the problem. Make it explicit or you don't know.
>>
Bait and sage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.