[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you started stacking bread, working out and doing pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>tfw you started stacking bread, working out and doing pick up

Who /road to life/
>>
>>28581229

Why would you stack bread is the any benefits as opposed to leaving it in the bag like usual
>>
>>28581272
I'm talking about chips nigga
>>
I'm stacking too, but working out? Nah. And I don't know what pick up is
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>pick up artistry

why waste your time on this shit? just go up to her and say hi
>>
who else /bakes all their own bread/
so much better than the packaged shit from the grocery store
>>
>>28581229

How much bread are you getting. Or are you selling the bread?

You must be one of those drugos
>>
>>28581415
Pick up is going up to girls on the street and talking to them in order to get their number for future dates.
It's much easier to meet girls that way compared to going through social circles but it takes some balls
>>
>>28581539
>It's much easier to meet girls that way compared to going through social circles but it takes some balls

Pick up art is bullshit you do know that right? It's a scam, nobody actually just approaches women like that and gets anywhere. All the videos you see on youtube are staged usign paid actors
>>
>>28581560
It worked pretty well for me. I never watched the youtube videos because i don't need to know how to talk to girls that shit is for autists but i did it like 5 times and always had a great response from the girls even if they had a bf. I just wished them a nice day and went on.
Going on a date tomorrow and the girl already loves me.
If you show her that you have the balls to just randomly approach her you're an automatic chad
>>
>>28581560
actually the scam is how they tell you that there are different levels to game and other bullshit clickbait like that. you don't need to know anything to talk to girls you just say hi and play the numbers game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.