[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a let's play series but I wanted to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1445184743055.jpg (7 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
1445184743055.jpg
7 KB, 187x200
I want to make a let's play series but I wanted to know which games would be good. Preferably something single player and /comfy/.
>>
bumperoni barino
>>
please? anyone?

I had to click on pictures of tea
>>
>>28581048
Rapelay, my family
>>
>>28581048
I'd much prefer if you didn't make one.
>>
>>28581265
You think i'm some kind of normalfags? Normals will be blocked from the channel with haste, and we need more robot friendly content anyway.
>>
>>28581295
I think you should just stop pretending you are something you're not, entertaining.
An LP is carried by the person doing it, why would you care, if you could just go play the damn game yourself and get a superior experience?
>>
if you aren't female or incredibly insight/funny you really shouldn't bother. There are hundreds of thousands of boring twats making LPs every day. Most of which will never get over a thousand views.

If you ain't one of the greats, don't even bother to get out of bed. You'll just be wasting everyone's (including your own) time.
>>
>made a 20 minute let's play for Binding of Issac
>listen back to it for a minute
>hate my voice
>delete immediately
Never again.
>>
>>28581048
Valve games
Hitman games
Bulletstorm
>>
>>28581048
Kingdom Hearts, Persona, a Bioware RPG. Nobody famous does let's plays of those games.
>>
OP please do everyone a favour, including yourself, and do not make let's plays or ever record yourself playing video games.
>>
>>28581265
this.
games nowadays are someway touched by SJW or have a normie/autisic fanbase.
>>
File: 490831.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
490831.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28581048
STALKER: Shadow Of Chernobyl, you cockwad. All the other let's plays are Russian or made by an autistic nerd struggling to manage a mouse and keyboard. >>28581048
>>
File: letsplay.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
letsplay.webm
1 MB, 854x480
Hey anon, I made a let's play for you.
>>
>>28581048
Are you doing a solo LP? This is an important question.
>>
do a big old sandbox, and then you can edit it down to slightly amusing and more "story oriented" episodes
>>
File: image.jpg (924 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
924 KB, 3264x2448
>tfw want to continue my image.jpg-based San Andreas LP today for r9k
>too depressed to leave bed

All I had to do was follow my damn dreams
>>
The original Ratchet and Clank games are comfy and also fun
>>
>>28581048
tankionline.com
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkN9oru-qCQ
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.