[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last nite I got myself a McFlurry like pic related, and I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 5042517012_83dd8c321f.jpg (94 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
5042517012_83dd8c321f.jpg
94 KB, 660x800
Last nite I got myself a McFlurry like pic related, and I noticed there was a slight sour aftertaste. It didn't smell spoiled, so I reluctantly finished eating it.

I woke up at 3am and 4am and puked everything. It was awful, my entire body was chilly, I was shaking uncontrollably and now my stomach feels very fragile.

What should I do about this McDonalds I went to, will calling and complaining do anything?
>>
>>28580423
>will calling and complaining do anything?
Maybe. Posting a bad review on Facebook generally does though since it's public.
>>
>>28580423
Try not being a fat fuck and eating Mcshit.
>>
>>28580423
post exactly what you posted here on mcfacebook youll be swimming in free tendies my lad
>>
>>28580423
>I noticed there was a slight sour aftertaste
Should've returned it then instead of finishing it, you moron
>>
>>28580423
>body is reacting in a reasonable manner after consuming bile
>oh no something must be wrong
>>
>>28580423
I think you ate someones cum not even joking, when I was younger I worked at Taco Bell and KFC, I saw people put pubes in food, dig food out of the trash and pick up off flor, this guy was being a DBAG so a worker at Tbell blue a snot rocket into his taco it makes me want to gag thinking about it, his snot was green color becuase he had a sinus infection igg
>>
>>28580526
I watched the cashier dispense the ice cream right then and there, she wouldn't have known.

Was an Indian girl too, did a fucking shitty job by not even mixing anything, just poured a ton of Oreo crumbs on top and looked sloppy as hell.

>>28580498
>>28580460
Trust me, I'm not going to be eating fast food garbage for a looooong time now.
>>
>>28580423
Someone who was sick could have prepared it or accidentally coughed on it. Complain to the manager saying the date AND time, also leave a bad review
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x195
>>28580423
Also p.s to ease your stomach try oatmeal with some honey. Tastes good as fuck, if not then have burnt toast. Flavored polar brand seltzer is always good too, make sure it's not the one that says it has fake sugar or any sugar added. Best of luck and drink Gatorade senpai
>>
>>28580562
>was an Indian girl

Yes, Indians are known for their spectacular hygenics. Cleanliest people in the world. Always taking showers and trimming their body odors, always aware of their scent, never the race to wipe their shit with their hand's and shit in the street or shit and bathe and wash their clothes in the same "'holy"' river, 10/10 info + specs m8.
>>
>>28580800
Thanks senpai, will do

I'm afraid to eat
>>
File: Capture.png (565 KB, 622x640) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
565 KB, 622x640
>>28580562
>Indian girl
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
>>
File: 1440431029146.jpg (64 KB, 498x549) Image search: [Google]
1440431029146.jpg
64 KB, 498x549
>>28580447
>>28580470
>Thanks, faggot generation.
OP, President Jackson killed three men in duels. That's what we call honour society, in which a man has to react swiftly and violently to any and all offences. Why? Because that's how you earn resepct. I want you to take a baseball bat, walk into that Mcdonalds, and beat the shit out of every employee you come across. Don't think, just go.
>>
>>28581175
t. underage poster
>>
>>28580846
Lmao fackin POO IN THE LOOO
>>
>>28581175
>in which a man has to react swiftly
thats not how he won those duels, he would let the guy fire first , and when he missed (which apparently happened in duels a lot )he would very carefully aim his pistol and shoot the guy.
>>
>>28580423
I work at Mcdonalds in the kitchen. I'll let you know if someone orders an icecream and then cancels it after it's made already it goes in a milkcrate in the freezer. Sometimes they sit there for weeks until the crate is full. The owner then takes them all and makes new icecreams with them. Horrible safety violation so I can't imagine they do it in other store locations but that's what we do in our location.
>>
>>28581578
That is incredibly stupid, food should always be tossed if it isn't served fresh.
>>
>>28581646
I argue with the owner often and she cuts my hours for it. I got 24 hours this week rather than my normal 35 because last week I argued with her about not serving a burnt patty. I told her I knew it would be sent back and you know what? It was. I don't want to report any of this to higher office until I have a new job lined up. I'm sorry.
>>
>>28581694
>to higher office
you probably should report it to the city before you leave this job.
>>
>>28581500
Didn't he have two or more bullets in his body permanently? He not only let them shoot first cause they missed, but also because he survived gunshot wounds.
>>
>>28581694
Bro you need to report this to the city it's in, anonymously if you want. It could get that woman fired
>>
>>28581855
I have a massive list of things to report when I do. Take my advice here. If you ever order food, order it to be made fresh. It takes an extra few minutes but It will be much better than what we have sitting in the heating tents for hours
>>
>>28581578
crazy shit

you would think a huge ass company like mcdonald would have extremely strict hygiene regulation

yet here we are
>>
You know the milkshake machine? They clean it once a week.

Once. A. Week.
>>
>>28581500
Jackson actually cheated and would shoot twice instead of once/turn.
>>
>>28582094
she could be defrauding the company,
she reports the returns as loses and then pockets the money when she doesn't order as much supplies to make up for it.
>>
>>28580846
>trimming their body odors
>>
>>28581175
Hotline Miami: McDonalds Edition.
>>
>>28582017
>>28582135
In our store we clean once a day but in the other stores in the city that are less busy it is once a week. The grill is never cleaned and the fryer oil is once a week as well. At the end everything comes out black and the smoke from them making everyone cough is the only reason we change them
>>
Lol if you are eating anything but hot and spicys at McDonald's you are doing it wrong
>>
>>28582135
That's just unprofessional.

Used to work at a knockoff Alamo Drafthouse, we'd clean that shit every fucking day.
>>
>>28582191
I don't believe they can run fryer oil for a whole week, even if they did filter it. They would be selling like four orders of fries per diem.
>>
>>28580846
This

OP stop buying off shitskins they are filth and their culture is filth
>>
>>28581578
That's odd, whenever I see them make an icecream wrong (which happens way too often) I see them toss it in the trash
>>
>McFlurry
Why do people eat those? They're fucking massive and whatever shit you have crumbled in there will end up tasting like shit by the time you finish
>>
>>28581815
It's still not unheard of to leave bullets in people
>>
>>28580562
>did a fucking shitty job by not even mixing anything, just poured a ton of Oreo crumbs on top and looked sloppy as hell.

The worst part. When you order an Oreo mcflurry you don't want half of it to just be their shitty vanilla ice cream, you want cookie pieces the whole way through, the retards who do it like this need to be fired
>>
This whole thread is making me glad I am a fit faggot who cooks all of his own food, not only is most fast food bad for you but from the comments on this thread, a lot of it is unhygenic as well.
>>
>>28582094
>you would think a huge company would have strict hygiene

Nah senpai. They're so big they don't need to give a fuck and they can shrug off most lawsuits or blame it on an underling.
>>
If you saved the receipt, you could complain and get a replacement Mcflurry. I do that all the time.
>>
>>28580526
My friend used to work in pizza hut and theyd scrape cheese off the floor and give it to the last orders of the night

He was a good friend
>>
File: 1445954342651.jpg (35 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
1445954342651.jpg
35 KB, 460x344
>>28580423
This is what you get for treating your stomach as a garbage bin, fucktard.
>>
>>28583699
>fucking massive

The snack sized ones are normal sized for an adult. They'd be too big for a kid-sized portion though
>>
Daily reminder there are growing rumors that human flesh and aborted baby tissue are included in fast food meats (in America anyway)
>>
>>28581139
lmao the looks on this bindi's face

"yeah i wipe with my hand what about it mutherfucker?"
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.