[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a party last night >getting wasted with a girl, we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: shit.png (407 KB, 542x472) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
407 KB, 542x472
>at a party last night
>getting wasted with a girl, we're both the two drunkards of the party
>things are going well, we win a beer pong game together and she doesn't mind me touching her occasionally
>later though she starts turning away from me then even sits away from me saying "You're fucked up right now anon" (it was in a joking tone but still).

Shit, did I fuck up?
>>
I don't know. Can you remember what you did?

Or maybe she became sober and realised you weren't chad.
>>
>>28581005
>Or maybe she became sober and realised you weren't chad
This is probably what happened to you OP. Being touched feels good, but then she probably noticed you're not Chad and so..
>>
>>28580368
you gotta let it go, man. girls change their minds all the time. this is why it's important to talk to a bunch at a time rather than get super attached to just one. this gives you all the power.

a man's power is ability to approach as many women as he wants (not necessarily at the same party, though. but this is why I don't give a shit about parties and would rather run around on my own doing whatever I want)
>>
File: 1441579936173.jpg (34 KB, 332x347) Image search: [Google]
1441579936173.jpg
34 KB, 332x347
>>28581005
>>28581125
this she sobered up and realized non-chad is touching her and her peers are seeing it, which lowers her status and she backed the fuck away and blamed it on you not having control over yourself

a literal classic woman behaviour, if you had sex she would have told everyone it was rape
>>
You got too drunk. There's this beautiful mediocre line of drunk thst you should strive to achieve at parties. Think of it in terms of baseball. If you're too good, you could be traded because other teams want you. If you're too bad, your team tries to get rid of you. You have to be just mediocre and they'll keep you where you are. When girls party they want to be the drunk stupid ones, while the guys are more in control. Much like how in a relationship they want to be the emotional unstable ones while the guys are in control.

Next time you're at a party drink until you can officially say you're drunk and interact with lowered inhibitions, but don't go any further. Just hover around that line.
>>
>>28581199
This OP
or the HF ft DJ fdf
>>
>>28580368
sloppy drunk is unattractive

men are just dizzy beasts

women are dainty animals
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.