[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only chads and really ugly guys are redpilled. Are Chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Leslie Nielsen Forbidden Planet.jpg (54 KB, 1018x423) Image search: [Google]
Leslie Nielsen Forbidden Planet.jpg
54 KB, 1018x423
>Only chads and really ugly guys are redpilled.

Are Chads redpilled? I'd say not.
They are natural with woman and, form interacting with them a lot, know their needs. But are they reflective on the sociological (socio-political) content of the redpill?
>>
Heyo I made that comment

I'd say chads are redpilled, you never hear chad talking about protecting women or being a gentleman
>>
I know a few chads that are really anti-Muslim and anti progressivism in general.
>>
>>28580002
Most of them are boy toys (male sluts) and the less intelligent ones will end up cuckolded divorcees or paying child support. The alimony that supports roastie scum has to come from somewhere and the beta provider well is drying up fast.
>>
>>28580024
haha I was in that thread
something like this applies to 80% of men and the other 20 are either chads or either realy ugly redpilled guys
>>
File: 1445890357356.gif (2 MB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1445890357356.gif
2 MB, 349x352
>>28581109
Thank you for acknowledging the fact I am a human being by reading my words and remembering them senpai
>>
>>28580002
Most of the ones I know largely are. They think women are boring and pathetic and regularly say not to put them on a pedestal or let them get in your head.
>>
Redpill means jews and holocaust, not virgin MGTOW women hating.

Get a job you cunts
>>
>>28581282

the red pill is realising how society is and telling the bullshit from the lies

it very much involves realising that women are complete cunts
>>
>>28580002
Some are and some aren't. Some have it so easy that they've never had to think about it.

Bro chad, the guy who will help you out and stick up for you, is not red-pilled. He doesn't see the bad side of people because everyone loves him.
Dickhead chad, the guy who bullies you, doesn't think about it. He just does shit. He picks on you, he abuses women but he doesn't think about it.

Professional chad is probably the redpilled one. He's the sociopathic one who just uses women for what he wants and then goes back to making money.
>>
>>28580043
You must have a very idiosyncratic definition of /theredpill/.
Arabic countries have Chads too.
>>
File: salty.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>28582037
Please elaborate on "Professional Chad"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.