[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: used goods.jpg (114 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
114 KB, 500x710
Can you honestly be attracted to a "sexually experienced" woman?
>>
>>28579902
Of course. Men don't want virgins
>>
>>28579902
After you came inside a bunch of women

Protip they are all esxually experienced
It's a thristy fucking ass world mang
>>
>>28579902
why would I want to be with somebody so worthless they can find anyone willing to touch them in a sexual nature? People want desirable partners with something to offer, not socially retarded virgins.
>>
File: 1460337782481.jpg (58 KB, 590x398) Image search: [Google]
1460337782481.jpg
58 KB, 590x398
love always finds a way!
>>
No, I only date virgins. I'd live in constant disgust otherwise since I'm possessive. If she gives someone else her virginity I take it as an insult if she tries to date me.
>>
>>28580046
so you find this virgin girl, gall in love, get married, have sex, and then 4 weeks later she gets hit by a bus and dies instantly. Once you get over her death do you
A)Live a life of celibacy because the one you gave your virginity to is gone and it would be an insult for you to date other women
B) Date Non Virgins like yourself
C) Continue to only date virgin girls.
>>
Why not? Are you the fedora tipping type that finds it a problem? Only manchildren around the age of 15-25 find it to be an issue.
>>
>>28580103
Probably go to therapy so I'm even able to get past the fact that my wife died. I guess I'd date non virgins after, but I'd largely give up on love by that point. I would just want someone to spend time with.
>>
>>28580127
only virgins who have never had the oppurtuinity to have sex care if another person's had sex or not. The virgin feels socially and emotionally stunted because they cant seem to reach this milestone of basic human expeirence and want someone else with the same issues to walk them thtough it out of feelings of inadequacy and shame.

Theres also the significantly less subtle "if shes a virgin she wont notice how small my dick is/bad I am at sex"

also interestingly these thoughts and feelings often devolve into pedophilia or hebephilia the more one begins to fettishize innocence and realize that almost everyone in their own age/social bracket has already done what they could not.
>>
As long as they can accept me as a whole, without me having to compensate.
>>
physically but not mentally
>>
>>28580103
Not him, but I live by biblical principles. So I could only date and marry virgins or widows.
>>
>>28580563
>I live by biblical principles

You're full of shit
>>
Yes, but it depends on the girl. If she's older than me, I can feel like I'm her comfy little virgin who's better than everyone she's had before.
>>
>>28580274
Not my problem, I just feel that if I'm in a serious relationship with a girl who isn't a virgin that it was stolen from me. It makes me mad that I don't get to take it.
>>
Yes

Ive been fucking prostitutes for nearly a decade now so of course they get me hard.

As wife/gf material however no i would not want a relationship with used goods
>>
>>28579902
Yes, I am not an insecure little freako and can accept women may have had partners before me.

They are with me now, thats what matters.
>>
File: 1463064419812.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
1463064419812.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>28580877
>They are with me now, thats what matters.
>>
>>28580825
I try to. That's so a complete lie because it's not an exclusive statement.
>>
>>28580825
I'm glad you know how that anon lives their life.
>>
>>28580563
>I live by biblical principles
>Is on /r9k/
You're full of shit
>>
>>28580103
>HONESTLY implying virginity in a man is as important as it is in a women
>>
why do all normie scum want slutty gfs
>>
>>28580903
It is you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>28580935
So you are saying being a slut for a women is as hard as it is for a man to fuck multiple women?
There is no difference in supply and demand here?
>>
>>28580991
That's irrelevant, either gender cam decide for themselves to save their virginity.
>>
>>28581013
found the beta
back to /b/ with you
>>
File: 1459484567705.jpg (23 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1459484567705.jpg
23 KB, 286x509
>>28580897
Haha even the dog is looking at him like "whats wrong with you?".
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.