[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: Eliza.png (655 KB, 590x602) Image search: [Google]
Eliza.png
655 KB, 590x602
Do you enjoy a comfy day outdoors in the spring, /r9k/? If you never tried, you should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_8tB4xJz3c
>>
where can I find a cute girl like eliza to marry?
>>
>>28579860
I bet you can find a cute girl like Eliza somewhere outdoors, Anon. Who knows, your future girlfriend might be in your local park right now enjoy the warm spring sun and chilly breeze.
>>
Did anyone save those skype logs about her and israeli cuck that were posted on Friday? The archive is broken and I want to know what's going on now.
>>
>>28580139
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28538282/#28538282
Do you mean this thread?
>>
File: cotd_email_1444323603_00032.jpg (27 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
cotd_email_1444323603_00032.jpg
27 KB, 390x219
I wonder how this is gonna go down.

Doj, can you do me favor
>>
>>28579842
is eliza cucking orbiters whit you Doj-chan?
>>
How long will this go on? Are you faggot imposters obsessed with me? Hop off my dick, go away.

Sage. Waiting for this to 404
>>
>>28580849
You can't impersonate if you don't even use my name lol

Real Doj reporting in.
>>
>>28580788
What is it?

>>28580833
That would be mean.

>>28580849
Uh? What do you mean? I'm just having a nice thread about enjoying the outdoors and telling those who are suicidal not to do it.
>>
File: 1463163363598.jpg (1 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1463163363598.jpg
1 MB, 2560x2560
>>28580139
>israeli chad posts thread about eliza using him
>deletes the thread almost immediately
>starts a new thread with a photo that has a different response from her
>pretty obvious that she's in on the whole thing, none of it is true etc
>he claims it was just bait
>really she wants him to post false stuff about her to get her more attention

pretty sad desu
>>
File: fDy1aRc.png (151 KB, 446x384) Image search: [Google]
fDy1aRc.png
151 KB, 446x384
>>28580907
Sent you a request, hope to hear from you soon.
>>
She looks stupid as fuck making all of those faces and she has a fucking herpes bump lmao ugly greasy bitch
>>
>>28579842
looks 50 years old
>>
Can someone please drop her Skype so I can give her more attention. She needs it
>>
>>28580986
What kind of request am I supposed to be getting? I don't think I received anything.
>>
File: uuughhh.jpg (22 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
uuughhh.jpg
22 KB, 234x250
I wan't all you tripfags to leave right now
>>
File: 1zme1xh.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1zme1xh.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>28581087
oh...hmm i guess I messed up somehow, email me then at
[email protected]
>>
>>28581023
Eliza is an angel.

>>28581107
>wan't

>>28581146
Sent.
>>
>>28580945
Oh my god, I've been assuming this since the beginning, this is great.
>>
>>28579842
I think you can tell that she had some kind of counseling. She always absorbs what people tell her and copies their phrasing. It's like she has no genuine, deep self concept beyond her primal urges, needs and feelings. She is only a collection of expression patterns that seep into her thinking, but never remain stable because her relationships are necessary unstable and shallow because of this, so her influences change as well. I think that's why she seems to paradoxical. Mirroring contradictory thoughts and mannerisms. Some old, and some new stuff, from several people at once sometimes.

Her only defining characteristic might be that she hates herself and the world, which is why she does these mean to others and self harms in various ways.
>>
>>28581220
>absorbs advice and opinions

Oh so you mean like every normal 15 y/o girl. Leave Eliza alone you don't know what she's been thru
>>
>>28581330
Do you have an alternative interpretation? I'd like to hear it.
>>
File: 1463318037608.jpg (125 KB, 590x602) Image search: [Google]
1463318037608.jpg
125 KB, 590x602
>>28579842
choose wisely

and original
and original FUCK
>>
>>28579842
am i the only one that doesn't think she's attractive?
>>
>>28581504
She's definitely cute, but not cute enough to obsess over (when you don't even know her real personality) I don't think
>>
>>28581391
>I'd like to hear it

The following is a psychoanalytical dissertation on Eliza.

Here we witness the incredibly average loner type 15y/o girl. Her lack of direction and confidence may be related to being in a single parent home (mother) with no strong father figure. She has a hard time fitting in with her peers and so clings to 4chan and online because it gives her a sense of community and belonging. She enjoys the attention she gets online in lieu of the popularity and clique standards that are set by other more populat high school girls. Like any child, she is learning about world around her and trying out different opinions and identities to see if they suit her.

Dare I say more?
>>
>>28581648
Kek, she's 16 and has a dad, you're right about the direction in life and community sense though, although she does have friends, even if she doesn't acknowledge it.
>>
>>28581871
You mean her internet friends? Nobody IRL likes her.
>>
>>28582087
What makes internet friends any less valuable than real life friends?
>>
>>28582133
You get a more intense physical reaction from interacting with them.
They are healthier for your body and mind due to this.

If you're Eliza, online friends are also unhealthy because they are completely replacable, which facilitates being a shitty person. IRL people shun you for that and there's only a small pool of people who are available in the first place.
>>
>>28582171
You make valid points, however...

Would you agree that online friends are easier to trust to be a real friendship instead of (what I experience is) being taken advantage of because your presence as a friend supplies someone with something, such as social status?

I think online friendships are a lot more valuable for that matter, granted it's not the same kind of "friendship" where Eliza has money thrown at her for no reason.

Getting free money is nice and all, but it instantly paints you off as someone trying to buy a friendship, which is disgusting and saddening.
>>
>>28582087
No, I mean irl friends.
>>28582133
Stop, you can't be autistic. There are online buddys, a actual friend is rare to find irl and near impossible online.
>>
>>28582256
I haven't had issues finding great friends online.
>>
it is easy to "choose life" when you know 90% of the opposite sex would date you in an instant, you are upper middle class with no mental illness or physical disabilities and you have tons of education and career opportunities thrown at you
>>
>>28582602
>the purpose of life is dating
That's a very closeminded philosophy to live by.
>>
>>28582252
If you're not a girl, nobody gives a fuck about social status, not after like high school anyway. Online friends have the advantage that they can't fuck you irl, so you can be open and honest with them, which leads to relationships becoming potentially much deeper and personal much more quickly, but then again you could get so desensitized to being completely open that it does nothing for you anymore, which makes forming any kind of real relationship extremely difficult.

>>28582602
This, I have my suicide kit at hand. I have one last chance, if that doesn't work out I'm going to stop resisting my urge to become a full time drug addict and kill myself once I'm through. Eliza is living life on one of the easiest modes possible
>attractive
>above average intelligent
>upper middle class
>white
>enjoyable character
>large, supportive family
>excellent health care
>"depression" and "anxiety" that don't affect her in a meaningful way but make everyone go out of their way to support her whatever she does
>>
>>28582256
>No, I mean irl friends.
Tell here to re-enable her instagram, I miss her.
>>
>>28582665
>>attractive
>>above average intelligent
Not at all, deluded orbiter.
>>
>>28583230
>I dislike that person, therefore they are ugly and stupid
Okay, kiddo.
>>
STOP POSTING THIS DISGUSTING ROASTIE WHORE

>>
>>28583249
>I desperately orbit an ugly crackwhore, so anyone who doesn't like her personality and calls her ugly is making shit up
>>
File: 23.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
23.png
16 KB, 300x250
>>28583249
>>28583614
>it's the year 2016 and people still don't allow each other to have differing opinions and tastes
>>
>>28583983
If you think there isn't a broad consensus about what features generally qualify as attractive, you're wrong. Everyone has their own weighing and focusing, and a few people have fetishes that override all other consideration, but the basic fact is that "attractive" is far from being completely subjective.
>>
>>28583983
The more you post the more I think you should be on facebook or something. You are truly cancerous and everyone hates you.
>>
>>28584022
I don't know mate, I've known girls rated 3/10 by others even though I considered them 10/10. I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as objective beauty.

>>28584543
Facebook is the very last website I'd ever use unironically.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.