[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer on friday. They refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1461806073576.png (978 KB, 1080x1063) Image search: [Google]
1461806073576.png
978 KB, 1080x1063
Girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer on friday. They refuse to say how much longer she has. Spent the last two nights at her place, haven't slept. Don't know what to do. Don't know why I'm posting.
>>
>>28579708
>They refuse to say how much longer she has.
lol wat
>>
>>28579708
>They refuse to say how much longer she has

thats not how doctors work
>>
Pretty fucked up anon. This is what happens when you get close to someone.
>>
inb4 gf just isn't telling OP how much longer she has and is using a flimsy excuse
>>
>>28579708
Dude. It's a great story to use to lvl up.
>>
I think ur gettin rused m8
>>
>>28579749

Some bullshit about how there are studies showing patients are more orone to die at the end of the timespan doctors give i guess. I honestly don't have the energy to go back and take the answer from him
>>
>>28579792

Not sure i understand. I'm finding it hard to envision "using" this.
>>
>>28579708
>They refuse to say how much longer she has.
sounds like they might be professionals who don't want to stress people with horrendous conjecture.
>>
>>28579827
You dumb then. 'My last gf died from cancer' is 10/10 game if you use it right.

You hit the jackpot anon tbqh.
>>
>>28579708
lol
>>
>>28579708
You know exactly why you are posting.
You want attention and validation, you want us to care about how hard is your life etc...
I for one don't give a shit, go on reddit for that shit, I'm not even kidding they have subreddits dedicated on this shit, you'll get all the nice comments and attention you seek here.
>>
Good.One less roastie.Too bad cancer is not spreaded around the infected.
>>
>>28579708
Which type of cancer does she have or it like a tumor growth
>>
>>28579708
ROASTIES BTFO
[original cancer do not steal]
>>
get out fuking normie i hope she dies slowly and you suffer, if you feel any compassion for her you should kill her and then yourself. fuking normies come here and think they love something. you don't know what love is get out
>>
>>28579708
Cancer is just God's way of telling you she is a practice gf.
>>
File: 1458506117586.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1458506117586.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>28579892

nothing pisses me off more than guys that are upset about their girlfriend being diagnosed with a terminal illness
>>
>>28579892

Lol check this edgemaster out. Oh my god dude you're so hard and calloused life must have been so hard for you to have lost all empathy your damage is so interesting if only that girl didn't reject you that one time.

>>28579901
>rodgefag

Is there anything more cancerous?
>>
File: 1463167283296.jpg (70 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
1463167283296.jpg
70 KB, 800x451
>>28579937

>you don't know what love is
>this girl i like but never talked to is dating someone else

This is you.
>>
>>28579871
Yup. This is some Nicholas Sparks level novel game.

OP, you lucky dog, this is your chance to get Stacey. Don't blow it.
>>
the one and original kek
>>
>>28579892
This entire board is just people looking for attention and validation. That's why we have a hundred "I'm depressed/killing myself/whatever the fuck" threads an hour. There are probably subreddits for those people too. Fuck off retard
>>
>>28579708
>Girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer on friday
how old is she
what cancer

please be more detailed if you want to make the lie believable
>>
>>28580175
>This entire board is just people looking for attention and validation.

You are thinking of /soc/ , this board is for robots and if your "gf" has cancer we dont give a shit because you DONT BELONG HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28579708
>Girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer on friday.

good for you normie shitbag
>>
>>28580288
>implying you don't attention seek every time you post here
>>
Op is lying or he is such a cuck that his gf invented a cancer lie as an excuse to break up with him

You shouldnt even be here if you have a gf
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.