[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have completely given up on women. No regrets, I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1438093876751.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1438093876751.png
163 KB, 804x804
I have completely given up on women. No regrets, I just don't care anymore. I'm going to just live my life for myself, I may get paternal instincts but I've realized if I'm not desirable to them theres no point in playing the game.

I may feel bad for this and this is more out of nessecity than desire but I won't become a beta provider/orbiter I think I'd rather just not participate than be second choice.

Anyone else here who's found a similar path?
>>
Kinda, but all its given me is a desire for companionship. It takes me a bit of willpower to overcome it. Maybe I should get a dog?
>>
a man chooses; a slave obeys
>>
File: rodge.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
rodge.gif
429 KB, 300x458
one day they will pay

not really
>>
File: 1430691967780.jpg (45 KB, 257x293) Image search: [Google]
1430691967780.jpg
45 KB, 257x293
>>28579636
I gave up on romantic idea of love very early in life due to my harsh environment which broke and shook me up real hard.

However i am a hedonist above anything, i see women as pleasure meaty holes for me, and i get constantly pissed off that i can't enjoy them because of their stupid feelings. I mean, it's just borking, they fuck other ugly guys so why the hell not me?

Families nowdays are a fucking joke, my family was terrible, my genes are shit and i definitely don't want a family, not that i would be able to start one even if i wanted since i have no work prospects that would let me take care of a lazy woman and children.

I have dealt with this shit when it comes to rationalization but it still feels bad, i just can't get rid of the bad feeling.
>>
Don't worry everyone its just a phase
>>
>>28579662
You should get a dog, if you can deal with it wanting attention they're awesome. A good bonus is it gives you a reason to go for walks

>>28579693
Now pick up that wrench

>>28579716
Yeah I also had a hard upbringing. It changes you, the main thing that eats at me is even 50 years ago, men like us would have gotten 1 just 1 woman, who would have been loyal and a partner and in return I would have willingly been the husband for her. Nowdays the Chads are seen as the default that anyone needs to be at to be acceptable. I have a job, I'm not actually THAT terrible physically, sorta short but not enough that women tower over me. I just see the way people are just mean to each other and negative traits are seen as the right way to be, whereas being a good decent person is seen as weak.

I've brought it up with my dad how western women have been corrupted by society but he doesnt get it. He just care about having grandchildren, which is understandable I guess but he got into the child support trap and it sort of greatly killed my interest in getting into that. Learn from your mistakes and all.

I'm lonely but I'm not going to be used, guess the mouse experiment was right.
>>
>>28579966
yeah my experience is a lot like yours, but even in eastern europe where i live the women are just as bad if not worse, in my opinion they are far worse because over here you have them parading a "conservative" facade, but those lazy whores just want you to spoil them and pay out of your ass for every single thing while they do fuck all every day, my sisters are like that and they take advantage of a talented workhorse but a cucked mentally too, my sister gave him a baby but the baby is all sick and shit, born a bit prematurely too since she is 35...

my father married a woman with two daughters and for some fucked up reason decided to create me too, regardless of the fact that the economy and the state were both crumbling and he couldn't do shit to take care of us properly, i hate low class breeders with all my heart and soul, if i had the political power i would neuter all of them and euthanize their children

it's not the west man, it's the moment you let women go uncontrolled, that's when shit goes down
>>
>>28579636
you can easily sleep with over 28 year olds later on, because they think you will marry them
>>
>>28580961
>yeah my experience is a lot like yours, but even in eastern europe where i live the women are just as bad if not worse, in my opinion they are far worse because over here you have them parading a "conservative" facade, but those lazy whores just want you to spoil them and pay out of your ass for every single thing while they do fuck all every day

So the Eastern European women thing is a meme?

Yeha that sucks man, I know what you mean I live in Australia and alot of low class people make kids cause they're not intelligent enough to wear condoms. It makes you die a little on the inside when you see a kid with a mother who's probably living off centerlink and spends the majority of her money on weed, cigarettes and alcohol.

>it's not the west man, it's the moment you let women go uncontrolled, that's when shit goes down

The west has done that though.

>>28581128
I don't ever really care about sex that much
>>
>>28581428
>So the Eastern European women thing is a meme?

they are 100% meme of the desperate westerners that have the grass is greener thing, i have never in my life seen the women they describe, each time some western chump starts telling me about the women i live around i laugh

>The west has done that though.

pretty much everyone did it aside from the muslim and arab societies, that's why they are developing and have very high birthrates, while our societies are decaying, wasting money and our birthrates are in the negatives
>>
>>28581490
Yeah fair enough, sucks that your end of the world is similarily in the shitter. I think the worst part is they blame men 100% for it simply because we're not participating like they want us to in a society that has less and less incentive to every year
>>
>>28581835
i wish i lived in a western country so at least there wouldn't be so many stupid primitives around me, eastern europe is fucking wild in a bad way unless you are wealthy, then you are a fucking king because almost everyone else is poor or close to it

men will always get blamed for everything though, since for the state women are infinitely more valuable - men buy stuff for women all the time, this means more taxes for the state, women breed with idiots - more taxes needed for the lone mothers, bigger government to overwatch it, etc states love low class whores and we as men are forced to provide for them

however when you look back to the philosophers about the state all of them have some sort of benefit for the citizens, modern states take our benefit and that's why they will all fail

it's so simple yet no one cares because extreme egocentrism is fostered by the modern world and mostly media, it's all about me me me
>>
File: pepe's inferno.jpg (30 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
pepe's inferno.jpg
30 KB, 333x333
>>28579947
>Highschool will be the greatest time of your life Anon!
>In college you will have the greatest time of your life and break off your shell!
>When you are working you will find someone and be happy
>Just wait until you retire it will be the greatest time of your life
>Its just a phase
>Its just a phase
>Its just a phase
It's not a phase, its the fate we were given
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.