[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my birthday is coming up soon, and Amazon recently sent out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 20111215-135122.jpg (141 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
20111215-135122.jpg
141 KB, 768x1024
So my birthday is coming up soon, and Amazon recently sent out my wishlist to my friends and family. Unbeknownst to me, of course, I didn't ask them to do that. The funny part is, I had a face dildo on my wish list. My mom is angry over it and wants to talk about it (???) which I think is crazy. Nothing good can come from this conversation. I know this isn't the advice board but I thought you all might find it funny
>>
>>28579565
Is that India's concept art for their first toilets in the country?
>>
>>28579565
>Amazon recently sent out my wishlist to my friends and family. Unbeknownst to me
I really love the internet of things
makes everything so simple and easy
before you would have had to do some real work to alienate your whole family
how big companies do it for you, isn't that great?
>>
>>28579598
It's a queening chair
>>28579601
yes it's fantastic
not sure why they wouldn't just laugh it off and delete it though
>>
Amazon will give you mega bucks compensation for this. Just call their support.
>>
>>28579619
thanks, i just emailed them as I don't want to discuss face dildos with my voice any more
i just want to turn that feature off
>>
Whats a "face dildo"?
>>
>>28579862
it's a dildo that straps over your mouth
the woman would be sitting on your face but she's fucking herself with the dildo
>>
>>28579903
Why would your mother want to talk to you about that???
>>
>>28579931
DUDE tell me about it man
i got hit with it when i came back from work yesterday
planning on avoiding her desu
I'm going to move out in august anyway
I have no idea why she didn't just delete the email or gracefully tell me to maybe check my wishlist but naw she's gotta blow this up into a big fucking deal
>>
>>28579565
How the fuck did Amazon get the contact information of your family?

Jesus christ I hate what the internet has become
>>
>>28580036
i have no idea, maybe it just sent it to everyone who has ordered something for me on amazon. i emailed their customer support and am awaiting a reply. sucks that my family is home and I'm off today, i might try to leave the house
>>
>>28579931
OP could be a kid
>>
>>28580068
for better or worse I'm about to be 26
my mom is very controlling
>>
>>28579565
The only honorable thing to do is kill yourself.
>>
Are you murrican?
Sounds like a multi-million dollar lawsuit to me
>>
>>28580206
i am American, yes
>>28580181
i know and am considering it

this reminds me of that pic with the nightmare goggles someone post it please
>>
File: 1436001682647.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1436001682647.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
>>28580525
you live in Texas???

orifganal
>>
>>28581061
naw i live in Virginia. my mom is a sunday school teacher
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.