[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have multiple sclerosis >tfw wheel chair bound >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: winning.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
winning.png
32 KB, 640x400
>tfw have multiple sclerosis
>tfw wheel chair bound
>tfw be neet for life
>tfw never have to work
>tfw sit at home playing vidya all day
>>
id rather be a NEET who lifts weights, reads books and enjoys going for night walks
>>
>sit at home
>sit everywhere you go
>>
>>28579696

lazy fucking roach
>>
>>28579511
During my brief period at university, I visited a student society, the president of the society had MS, and died, his replacement supposedly had depression, and two months after the first guy's death he killed himself. I came to believe the position was cursed.
>>
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I have MS also. Luckily, I'm not wheelxhair bound yet, but I was headed there until I started lifting and running a lot. It helps the MS alot. I still los my balance at times, but nowhere near what I used to.
>>
Being NEET is nice and all but having MS is a real nightmare.
>>
>>28579896
Being NEET isn't nice, it's literally a meaningless life.
>>
>>28579976
So are most employed lives.
There is no meaning to sitting behind a checkout until you die.

>muh promotion
There is literally no meaning behind being a middle manager of papers at a supermarket corporation until you die.

Unless you're one of the few people who can get an actually meaningful job, your "meaning" starts and ends with being a cog in a machine.
>>
>>28579976
No, it's what you make of it. If you sit around, watch anime, post on 4chan, and play vidya all the time, then yes, it will be meaningless. If you are like me (>>28579867), who actually does go out and do things, learn, talk to people, take up hobbies other than coding and programmin, etc, then you can have a fulfilling life. I live way better than most wagecucks who claim to have fulfilling lives, but actually don't, despite only getting $1373/month in disability.

I know plenty of retired wagecucks who retired and are drinking themselves to death after 2 years of retirement. The problem is they identified themselves completely by their jobs and possessions. Once they no longer had that, they became severly depressed.

Good thing I met many who I started hanging out with. They found meaning outside "muh job, muh possessions". We go o regular runs, foraging, we meet and do a lot things together.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.