[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you were spanked as children? Is that the reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1463117938166.jpg (14 KB, 288x324) Image search: [Google]
1463117938166.jpg
14 KB, 288x324
How many of you were spanked as children?
Is that the reason we're all here?
>>
>>28579280
Im here because i was raised by single mother with mental problems
>>
File: 1460117434693.jpg (58 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1460117434693.jpg
58 KB, 403x403
I was never really punished as a kid because I did nothing wrong. For some reason I was always shit scared of my dad but I never remember him being physically angry or anything.
>>
>>28579280
my parents pulled my ear when i was misbehaving
seriously doubt that had any kind of impact tho

I think things might've been different if i started kindergarten when other children did
>>
>circumcised, spanked, pushed, hit with belts, put on adderall, rejected by peers, etc.
the list goes on
should i le defoo
>>
>>28579280
No, just didn't father figure to help me become a Chad, I was the only guy in my family which sucked, which explains whyI can't talk to women, either that or I have social anxiety which I'm not certain of
>>
>>28579362
*didn't have a father figure
dam
>>
My mum used to give me one dollar a week as a reoccurring allowance it was like she wanted me killed
>>
>>28579300
THIS! THIS IS WHY A LOT OF US ARE HERE!

Fuck the Jews for ruining the family unit.
>>
>>28579280
I was whipped with a belt. I was only punished and yelled at instead of being shown how to do anything.
>>
File: Stef.jpg (71 KB, 1083x680) Image search: [Google]
Stef.jpg
71 KB, 1083x680
Parents were never married, had kids, split up when I was 8. was emotionally neglected after that etc

Stef is my Papa
>>
I felt that it was for the better in my case. I learned some valuable lessons the hard way and in the end I feel like I turned out okay in some ways. I would never do that to a child of my own, but then again Im not sick enough in the head to ever want a child. Only a psychopath and a sadist would want to have a child in this world. The kind that enjoy watching people suffer.
>>
File: 1462933128218.jpg (2 MB, 3584x2102) Image search: [Google]
1462933128218.jpg
2 MB, 3584x2102
>>28579563
This is one of those things that is statistically evident. So many mental health aspects go right out the window with only one parental perspective.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WACeVniGlqw

prepare to feel
>>
I was almost once.
>>
i don't remember what the fuck I did but I got a flyswatter to the calf for doing it when I was around 8 years old
>>
>>28579280
I was spanked a few times but I doubt that's the reason I'm here. I think I would be a loser either way
>>
>>28579308
Do you think that it's repressed memories?
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>28579280
I have a feeling it's what led to my self harming addiction, I got spanked A LOT. When something goes wrong in my life I usually blame it on myself if possible, or feel guilty if it was my fault. To balance this I need to feel pain so I can feel like I deserved it and move on, hence what spanking was.

I got smacked up until like age 13 and would have my arm angrily grabbed up until 16.
>>
I was spanked as a child. Also slapped and hit with various household items. Once punched. I feel that all it did was teach me respect. When I look at people around me who haven't ever been physically disciplined, I just can't believe what spoiled brats they all are. I don't self harm or do any of that bullshit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.