[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it will never be the 1990s again >you will never go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>it will never be the 1990s again
>you will never go to a typical American high school in sunny california
>you will never work a retail / fast food job during your high school summers and have slacker style hijinks with your friends
>you will never go to UCLA / USC / UCSB / UCSC / Pomona College

THIS. THIS is the source of all suffering in the world.
>>
the 90s were shit, get over it.
>>
>>28579275
At least you got San Jose State
>>
>ucla
>usc
>ucsb
>ucsc
>pomona

one of these is not like the others
>>
>>28579275
>this was all I wantd growing up in the 80's, 90's and early 00's
>instead grew up in nigger city central then later redneck bum fuck nowhere

I was sent to see a psychiatrist during middle school for depression. He was from out of town, lived in the city. He said I was normal and just didn't fit in at hilly billy high school and his opinion was that I would thrive at a school in the city.

I feel like I was cheated.
>>
>>28579504
Same here. All i wanted is to grow up in the 90s or 00s. I really am obsessed with that time period. I really fucking hate the 2010s. Its honestly one of the things that hurts me the most.
>>
>>28579521
90's was a pretty neat and interesting time period to grow up in. The internet as we know it wasn't really a thing and cell phones were big bricks.

You actually had to get out of the house to do fucking anything. Buy comics, video games, toys. riding bikes through the neighborhood and building forts.

I felt like there was a healthy balance between being active and vegging out with Batman the Animated Series and playing Super Nintendo in my room.
>>
>>28579572
>you will never get a playstation 1 demo disk from pizza hut ever again
>you will never get a pokeball from a mcdonalds happy meal again
>clerks will never be the same
>y2k was a myth
>>
>>28579275
What's stopping you from going to any of these colleges? I thought there was no age limit to going to college?
>>
>>28579504
Cheated? You got the one honest psychiatrist in a sea of frauds.
>>
File: weary wojak illuminated.jpg (75 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
weary wojak illuminated.jpg
75 KB, 645x773
>born in 1986
>look back at all my school photos
>sea of white faces, maybe one token Asian kid
>all the girls are wearing formless mom jeans and sweatshirts with pictures of animals on them
>flash forward to today
>all the white faces seem to be disappearing
>little girls dress like college-age whores
>nuclear families are considered "problematic"
>traditional values are considered "problematic"
>if you're white you're supposed to feel bad about it
>if you're a man you're supposed to feel bad about it

What happened?
>>
>>28579924
>oldfag who can't cope
you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>28579924
You were in highschool 11 years drama queen. Nothing's changed.
>>
>>28579356
yeah man.. let's post something on tumblr while listening to nikki minaj again. what a time to be alive
>>
>>28579924
desu I've never actually experienced those modern claims of "problematic" things in real life, only on the internet
>>
>>28580424
Nobody has. 90% of 'culture' is internet only.

The real world hasn't changed much.
>>
>>28580377
>omg then we had amazing artists like Queen and now all we have is bieber and minaj
>le wrong generation xD
>>
>>28579521
le born in the wrong generation :(((
get over yourself op if you're a loser in this decade you're a loser anywhere
>>
>>28579924
Someone on my soccer team actually used the word "problematic" in an email at the start of the season. He's not getting the ball.
>>
>you will never be born into a wealthy family in new england
>you will never attend a private school where you are exposed and accustomed to a life of privilege
>you will never receive acceptance to an elite university based on your family's income, the reputation of your private school, and the dean's recommendation
>you will never be a member of your university's crew team
>you will never be ushered into the financial services industry based on the ties your father has acquired throughout his successful career
>you will never become an executive at a fortune 500 company or a partnered attorney at a law firm in new york city
>>
>>28581425
yeah, funny. but I'm just sad that the internet killed my creativity and soul, and pc gaming destroyed my social life
>>
File: image.jpg (867 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
867 KB, 1000x1426
Did someone just watch pic-related?
>>
>>28579275
I literally dream of this shit everyday
>>
>>28579572
nastolgia central
>>
>>28579275
90s were comfy as heck
>>
>>28580377
>>28582079

you're underaged

fuck off
>>
>>28582182
Be fair man, that is a really good film.
>>
fuck ucsb. this place sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 749x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 749x395
>>28579275
spoiler alert: you can still do any of those
>>
Daily reminder that this is what California looks like now and that the state will forever be a shithole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

-majority of state is short brown gremlins
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

-the poorest state in the union, highest poverty rate of any state, most people on welfare, highest wealth inequality
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/27031-california-the-golden-state-is-actually-the-poorest-of-all
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/california-poverty_n_2132920.html
http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/news/economy/california-unequal/

-currently it's becoming a wasteland because there's NO FUCKING WATER

California is an utter shithole and there's a reason why white people and businesses are fleeing from that failed state.
>>
>>28581990
Iktfb. Watch Scent of a Woman.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.