[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you truly be a robot if you have siblings? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1463191150853.png (26 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1463191150853.png
26 KB, 958x660
Can you truly be a robot if you have siblings? I don't think you can desu. Only children are alone in the world forever
>>
Having siblings bully you is not always better than having no siblings at all.
>>
You dumb m8. Quit trying to feel special for being cucked out of siblings.
>>
>>28579146
I had a little sister, but divorce happened and I never saw her again
>>
>>28579146
I have siblings but because I am unable to communicate with them and do not enjoy what they enjoy (going to movies and shit like that) they think I hate them, which is wrong.
>>
> Implying you can be a robot if you're not an orphan
>>
I have an elder sister, who suffered a lot as a child, that is, for her first 20 years or so. My dad was something beyond a control freak at the time, and she's mentally fucked now, with serious emotional issues. When I reached my teens, my dad left the city we were in at the time and worked abroad, so I didn't have the same sort of scarring that she did.

I remember what my sister was like when she was young, and I was younger. She was happy and sweet. She'll never be the same again, she's recently been diagnosed as bipolar due to past emotional trauma. I can't speak to her without her getting mad at me. No one can.

I'm on /r9k/, which tells you that I'm a robot, just like you guys. And I can tell you that I don't expect my sister to be supportive of me, and I'm scared to ever go near her again.

In essence, op, a sibling is not always a guarantee of support. All you single born people itt, remember my words: having a sibling is almost never as great as how it looks from an outsider's point if view.
>>
I have a big brother that is most likely dead, and a bitch of a big sister that I cut off my life 4 years ago
>>
>>28579146
>tfw all my friends have cute sisters they get along with just fine
>tfw only a few cousins i barely talk to outside of family meetings
This sucks desu. I want a qt sis to cuddle and console and post in imoutu threads about
>>
>>28579146

But were all brothers......
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>tfw only child

originale
>>
>tfw only child
>tfw completely alone
I feel like I would've at least had a chance if I had a brother or sister
>>
>>28579887
Wait, famalam, my sister got diagnosed with bipolar just this year. I know how you feel. I remember her being a nice big sister, now she's basically a stranger. Hurts a lot.
>>
>>28581799
Yeah, it does, m8.

>>28581509
>>28581585
>>28581110
See my post
>>28579887
>>
>>28579146
I am literally posting on /r9k/ right now and have siblings. There goes your stupid theory.
>>
>>28581983
>posting on /r9k/ makes me a robot
>>
>>28579575
Oh fug im feelinh
>>
>>28579146
The only reason you don't have siblings is because who would risk having another child if their first one turned out like you?
>>
>>28579146
I have a sister, I'm 20 and she's 24. We live about 2 hours away by train.

The one time I've seen here in the last 3 years has been for a couple of days and for more practical reasons than anything, we didn't even hang out much at all. We've not spoken since around February this year.

It's like everything else that you don't have, OP. You think it will be the best thing ever, and it is for some people, but for the vast majority it's just meh.
>>
>>28579146
Since when did the word robot mean "me" nowadays?
>>
>>28582228
Daggion! :DDD
>>
How can you be a robot when you don't have a older bother who's a Chad and have a shit ton of friends , a Stacy sister who let's the guy who bullies you fuck her and a younger sister who will problaly lose her virginity before you (that is if you lose it)
>>
File: c6d.jpg (37 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
37 KB, 600x582
>be 21 virgin
>live still with parents
>tfw 14 years old little sister has a bf
>heard them having sex because of thin walls
I can't take this much longer.
>>
>>28579146
>tfw my brother used to take pity on me and take me along with him when he went out
>tfw we don't live together any more and now I'm a true shut-in
>>
File: 1458466131648.jpg (42 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
1458466131648.jpg
42 KB, 640x543
>tfw always alone
>tfw no one to ask for help
>>
>>28583264

Report her bf for rape shes clearly underage
>>
>>28579146
>I became a wizard
>my younger brother needs 2 more years to become a wizard

I guess my parents have retard DNA.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.