[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to a party tonight >mfw I have no idea what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1376205359273.jpg (170 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1376205359273.jpg
170 KB, 600x450
>going to a party tonight
>mfw I have no idea what to do
>>
>>28578970
Stand in corner, hold red cup, hope nobody talks to you.
>>
Find a wall and hit the booze.
>>
>>28579022
This is literally all you need to do. And wait for someone to talk to you. If not, you still got drunk. It's a win-win situation.
>>
the answer is don't go
>>
>>28578970
>Find drunk bitch who isn't occupied
>Good posture
>Fuck her
>>
>>28578970
stick with the people you know. Don't be a loner.
And drink as fast as you can. The tipsy (you) will know what to do to get out of an awkward situation, as he will probably give no fucks.Trust me
>>
>>28579039
>>28579050
OK, noted. So far my plan is to get riggity-riggity-wrecked and see what happens.
>>
>>28578970
A party on a Sunday night? wtf is this bullshit
>>
>>28579286
It's summer time and the kiddies are out of college.
>>
>>28579286
Yeah, I thought it was weird too.

>>28579317
Actually I'm 26, and the guy throwing the party (old friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while) is like 23.
>>
>>28579076
Don't get too drunk. I know this is impossible advice (soc anxiety and all) but it's good to remember some part of the party atleast. Otherwise the experience is worthless, except for social status I guess. The good thing is the drunker you get, the more stupid shit you do but you also remember less. You can laugh the next day when they tell you the exact way you embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>28579407
I have a rule in my book. What I don't remember, hasn't happened. Being an aspie hasn't stopped me from getting drunk and enjoing drugs since people expect you to do stupid and strange shit when drunk.
>>
>>28579407
>>28579449
Thanks. I have great tolerance so I'm not worried about getting too drunk.

On another note: Should I rub one out before I leave?
>>
>>28579317
h-hey, I'm not a kiddie
>>
>>28578970
get drunk, let the situation carry you
>>
>>28579076
>riggity-riggity-wrecked

U funny. Seriously, I don't usually browse this Shithole.

You will be fine.
>>
>>28579042
Best answer

Try and have fun but don't sperg out
>>
bring the weed and youre good to go, just light one up in the backyard and the "friends" will. swarm you
>>
>>28578970
drink one drink per hour. Doing more than that is a fucking meme.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.