[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat acceptance is bullshit How does that make you feel f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: k7O6yjtB.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
k7O6yjtB.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>fat acceptance is bullshit
How does that make you feel faggots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-2K_pH2tHU
>>
I really hope most robots are skinny pricks, fat people freak me out.
>>
Good, since I managed to go from overweight to skinny and it only took me a few months and no sport at all.
>>
File: 1439264985496.png (920 KB, 1000x1111) Image search: [Google]
1439264985496.png
920 KB, 1000x1111
>>28578949

fat people are not robots by default
they chose to fuck their own shit up, they have no right to complain about anything

If I was ever at a state of even borderline fat, or chubby, I'd kill myself without hesitation
>>
>>28579004
Most people only need diet to go back to average weight.
>>
Elegion please piss off. We know your former e-boyfriend wrote all your content for you.
>>
Fat people need to be euthanized.
If they are genetically fat they shouldn't be allowed to pass their genes.
>>
File: qknNDmt.png (1 MB, 2000x1616) Image search: [Google]
qknNDmt.png
1 MB, 2000x1616
>>28579032
Her new stuff is actually written by her new boyfriend who's a German neet still living with his rich parents.

He used to do similar videos like Evalion's(His) but his rich parents said they'd stop giving him money if he kept doing videos.

Then he found Elegon/Evalion

His name is Morten Eichler, there are some remnants of his online presence around the net

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/elegon-the-great-constantine.19624/
>>
No-one, I repeat NO-ONE on /r9k/ likes fat acceptance, not even the fat robots. Fat acceptance is something feminists cooked up to drive the sexual value of fat women higher
>>
Shit I knew this girl's channel back when it was small, I was hoping that fascist hellhole would die off quick.
At least this video isn't half bad.
>>
She sounds so cute :3

I want to put my dick in her mouth and hear her speak
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.