[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies never have interesting hobbies? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dwemer.jpg (116 KB, 736x1070) Image search: [Google]
dwemer.jpg
116 KB, 736x1070
Why do normies never have interesting hobbies?

It seems like the "hobbies" of a male normie is always lifting or sport, and sometimes a few casual video games like minecraft.

The "hobbies" of a normie female is always make up, shopping, often fitness and sometimes "cooking", (but when they say cooking they just mean generic cooking of meals, nothing advanced).

I only know one normie who has an interesting hobby. I know many normies try play guitar and drop it a week later, but this particular normie is very good at guitar. However, the only reason for this is because he had robot genetics when he was in high school and got bullied a lot , and only really became Chad when he was around 19.
>>
The truth is that some of them have interesting hobbies, but they avoid telling people about it
>>
who the fuck gives a shit
>being normie enough to actually enjoy doing anythibg and partaking in a hobby
>having normie happy chemicals go off in your brain when something "fun" happens

just leave this board
>>
I believe normies don't have the emotional void that most of robots have, most have healthy families, gf etc, we on the other hand had shitty life, suffered bullying and we need other creative stuff to gives our life any meaning. Btw I never met a grill with real interest on something.

>tfw classical guitar is preventing me from killing myself
>>
>>28578813
Why do robots never have interesting hobbies?

It seems like the "hobbies" of a male robot is always watching anime or cartoons, and sometimes a few casual video games like neptunia.
>>
>>28578842
>>28578895
It saddens me to see how many normies are on this board
>>28578895
Also, this isn't true. If you pay attention to the board, you will see many robots have interesting hobbies. Some of them write and have written novels, some of the draw, some of them are musicians like >>28578891 . The other day there was even a person who bred crayfish as a hobby.
>>
>>28578813
Guitar is a pretty normie instrument, though. It's probably the most normie of all musical instruments, actually.
>>
>>28578943
>some anon points out real non-normals have anhedonia to some degree
>"lol normie get out lol, REEEEE XDD"

redditor """robots""" everyone
>>
File: 1431971872199.jpg (19 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1431971872199.jpg
19 KB, 268x265
>>28578813
Because anime and video games are so much better. Musical instruments and skills like crafting, services, machinery/cars, researching/learning, writing, art, programming, etc are the only good hobbies. Basically anything creative or applicable in the real world.

Makeup almost gets a pass because makeup can actually be very creative, especially special effects make up. But when normie grills say makeup is their hobby they mean blowing hundreds of dollars on 10 different products in the same fucking shade. Like buying 10 different lipsticks in the same color.

>>28578895
Escapism. They're depressed and miserable fucks. Anime, Games, and reading (books, comics, or manga) are god tier escapism. Their lives suck so they spend their time living all these fictional lives and experiencing fictional adventures and feelings instead of actually living their own life. I've never met a weeb who isn't depressed in some way.
>>
>>28578987
While it is a normie instrument, normies genuinely tend to quit after a few weeks, or can never play anything advanced.
>>
>>28578987
Easy to learn, somewhat difficult to master.

Piano is pretty cool. I feel like it's too late for me to learn piano as an adult since it takes an entire childhood to git gud
>>
>>28578813
Because normies don't need self fulfillness, they get it from others
>>
Their hobby is "hanging out". If they arent hanging out with friends theyre laying on the couch half watching tv half on their phone.

Source: sister is a stacey
>>
>>28578999
nice trips and thanks for understanding anon
i actually am very envious of normies for their ability to have "fun" with their "hobbies"
>>
>>28579137
It makes perfect sense. orignal original oritgiansdsindisnad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.