[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age were you when you realized that girls, in fact, have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1438998824721.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1438998824721.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
What age were you when you realized that girls, in fact, have it easier?
>>
I had a sister who was a year younger than me. She made friends easier, my parents let her do whatever she wanted and was never punished.
So 7 I guess
>>
from birth, but I never felt the pain as much until I got my first job with about 15 females and 3 males. "Anon, can you lift this." "Anon, do this for me." "Anon, do everybody's work for them and be damned sure you get your own done as well." It's not my fault you're the weaker sex, if you can't do your job don't apply.
>>
i knew it instinctually as a preteen
began to think about it as a teenager
at 18 - 19 I realized society is practically built around them and they live in a time of unparalled privilege
>>
I knew this back in 1989 when my sister was born :)
>>
>>28578820

what do you mean by 'had'
>>
>>28578856
he killed her for being such an entitled cunt, obvs
>>
>>28578856
I also refer to family in past tense, it's not like I ever see them anymore.
>>
>>28578856
Well I haven't seen her in like 2 years and I have no desire to see her again in the future so I wouldn't consider us related by anything more than blood.
>>
i just always intuitively knew this to be true
>>
Smart people have it easier
Ftfy
>>
File: react2.jpg (5 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
react2.jpg
5 KB, 250x167
>>28578856
i actually laughed out loud at this
thanks anon
>>
>>28579104
>>>/reddit/
or
>>>/out/
your choice faggot
>>
Women have it just as hard (if not harder), but due to being emotional train-wrecks that are incapable of relaxing. They are without question the most insecure beings this world has ever seen and are constantly depressed about the most meaningless shit.
>>
>>28578777
Around the age of 9, girls always being treated better for doing worse. Then around age 14 I realised how much easier it would be to get affection if I was just a girl, and how little effort I would have to put in in order to feel worth a shit.
>>
>>28579174
LOL
Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.
>>
I actually didn't really realize it til I started coming here when I was 18 in 2008 and was exposed to all the woman hate threads and the retarded feminazis desperately trying to defend their female privilege.
>>
9-14 when people started treating me differently.

I dropped out of life at 14 and became shut in.
>>
>>28579174
>Women have it just as hard

No. Fuck no. Not in America.
>>
File: 1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg (939 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg
939 KB, 1280x960
>>28579225
I see your point and i know several women who are like that. They are the most disgusting fucking beings i have met, but they are also the most failed ones. Their existence solely consists of minimum-wage jobs and clubbing.

Luckily, i have met a ton of women who are actually amazing and it changed my perception a ton. Women that are hardworking and decent exist, it's just that they aren't found working in clothing stores. Tinder or at the club.
>>
>>28579161
Either you're not smart enough to get a girl or your not as smart as girls, faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.