[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will autistic men get the right to have sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 279M9566-portrait-09-27-09.jpg (120 KB, 607x750) Image search: [Google]
279M9566-portrait-09-27-09.jpg
120 KB, 607x750
When will autistic men get the right to have sex?
>>
>>28578744
Once they kill themselves.
>>
File: Bmgiipv.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Bmgiipv.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
autistic chads already get laid dudebro
>>
>>28578744
hopefully never, we should eliminate their genes from the pool
>>
>>28578744
The thing is that women also have the right not to have sex with you
>>
>>28578766
Not OP, but I agree with you.

I'm a disabled person who lives every day in severe physical and chronic pain. I will never have sex, because women aren't attracted to disabled men. They are fully within their rights to not have sex with me. And as a result of their rights and choices, in tandem with my already shitty life, I'm probably going to kill myself.

The world is shit, humans are shit, and I hope there is a comet impact soon that ends it all.
>>
>>28579307
Why are you such a cuck anon?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.