[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually dislike these types of males, more than actual females.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15
File: 1463297091026.jpg (154 KB, 607x930) Image search: [Google]
1463297091026.jpg
154 KB, 607x930
I actually dislike these types of males, more than actual females.
>>
>>28578693
that's clearly a bald man they're helping
>>
>>28578693
They've been tamed, the women have taken them. They can no longer be saved, they are nothing but slaves for the Great Women's World Order. Women's rights can never be undone, we live in the final days of humanity.
>>
>>28578693
80% of all men are like this, if not more. Only chads and really ugly guys are redpilled.
>>
>>28578693
>unironically using a mac
>>
>>28578720
I unironically believe this
>>
>>28578693
>not helping anyone

the people I dislike is people who only help others for gifts.
>>
>>28578732
explain? macs are better at most of the things students need to do, and apple store usually offers student discounts, so "muh overpricing" isn't an excuse either
>>
>>28578728
I'm not a chad, but I am not ugly. I am definitely not apart of the 80%.

I am more like the non-existent percent.
>>
>>28578807
A ThinkPad t420 running a gnu/Linux distro with libre office is better than one of those applel aluminum abominations
>>
File: 1453397216713.jpg (32 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
1453397216713.jpg
32 KB, 388x379
>>28578981
>People actually go through these lengths to show their linux euphoria
Please kill yourself poor fag. Macs are objectively the best for students who don't need any windows proprietary software.
>>
>>28578981
LibreOffice is complete fucking shit and you know it. Out of all the good things a Gnu/Linux distro can offer, you picked the worst fucking software package.
>>
>>28578807
>macs are better at most of the things students need to do

Like what? What do you seriously think macs are better at?

>apple store usually offers student discounts, so "muh overpricing" isn't an excuse either

You are still probably paying more for the same hardware you can in other laptops even after this supposed discount.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332 KB, 1022x1433
>>28579156
>Like what? What do you seriously think macs are better at?
This guy is serious lmao
>>
File: 1452115009783.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452115009783.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>28578693
wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa the world is unfair wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa men love to please women and not me wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>28579177
I knew you wouldn't have an actual answer, because there is none, I just wanted to see what retarded shit you would come up. Apparently that was the best you got and you don't want to even try and act like you knew what you were talking about for a second.
>>
>>28579156
>i saved $350 building my own pc!
>y-yeah, I have to buy a new graphics card every year, but it's worth it! muh vidya!
>oh yea, and I had to sink hundreds of hours into buying the parts and snapping them together and installing a bunch of janky software
>sure you can see it anon, unfortunately it's having its weekly virus cleanup and defrag, but you can see its master race glory in about 4 hours

PCs. Not even once.
>>
>>28579214
Ok buddy calm down, I'll bite.

>Better trackpad
>Better screen
>Better battery life
>More portable and durable
>Superb native backup and encryption abilities
>Actually UNIX based making it great for development too (triggered?)
>Does not look autistic
>Some OSX software is great
>Better user experience

Although I know the last point will be debated by your euphoric linux ass. I own a Centos7 server, a gayming windows pc and a macbookpro so I can tell you are wrong.

Now downsides:
>Expensive (doesn't matter if you are not poor)
>Cannot run Windows software*
>Atrocious at gaming*
*To be fair there is bootcamp but I still wouldnt recommend it
>>
>>28579295
You must be a retard to spend this much time. As expected from a macfag.
>>
>>28579295
Well we were talking about laptops, because that's what's in the pic. So actually you just need to buy a different thing to save money in that case.

>I have to buy a new graphics card every year

People only do this as a hobby and because they want the latest and greatest, you don't "have to" buy a new graphics card any more often than new consoles come out

>I had to sink hundreds of hours into buying the parts and snapping them together and installing a bunch of janky software

Hundreds of hours? Are you literally retarded?

>unfortunately it's having its weekly virus cleanup and defrag

Maybe if you are an idiot and download stupid shit all the time you have to worry about viruses. But of course that's exactly what macs are for, retards who are tech illiterate and easily fall prey to bullshit marketing.
>>
>a decent thread about how to combat the beta male plague
>turns into le crapbook circlejerk
>>
>>28578981
>>28579156

TOOK THE BATE
O
O
K

THE BATE
A
T
E
>>
>>28579427
this

can the computer faggot nerds please fuck off?
>>
File: 1396507711541.jpg (60 KB, 609x676) Image search: [Google]
1396507711541.jpg
60 KB, 609x676
>>28578693
first time in this board. you guys really hate girls?
>>
>>28579437
maybe you can use the spell check on your Mac to learn that the "bate" you are taking about is actually spelled bait
>>
>>28579455
we really really really hate them anon
>>
>>28579427
>>le crapbook XDDDDD
Where is the circle jerk ? It's literally 50 50 you cretin.
>>
>>28579338
>>Better trackpad

Okay this is the one thing I'll give you that I can't comment on because I don't have a lot of experience with laptop trackpads. But I don't see much wrong the average ones on cheaper laptops.

>>Better screen

In what way? 4k resolution IPS panels are not exclusive to macs.

>>Better battery life
>>More portable and durable
AFAIK ultrabooks with SSDs have very similar sizes and battery life, but feel free to post some comparison reviews for proof (you won't).

>>Actually UNIX based making it great for development too

So is linux.

>>Does not look autistic

Are you fucking shitting me?

>>Some OSX software is great

Like WHAT? And what makes it better than windows/linux alternatives?

>>Better user experience

How?

You didn't answer how macs are better for students at all, you just obviously listed a bunch of marketing crap that you've overheard other before and have put zero thought into.
>>
Gonna pitch in here about Macs and gaming. If you're a true robot, you shouldn't need a fast processor to play your flashy AAA games. That's normie shit. Robots play autist games like Age of Empires and Football Manager and those run just fine on Macs.
>>
>>28579455
This is only my second day on r9k, I've been righting it off for so long but had no idea it was this beautiful, I'm still trying to decypher some of the local memes though.
>>
>>28579455
leave immedietly or assimilate.
>>
>>28579551
I wrote a long comment again but then I realized you are just too stupid to comprehend it like my last one.

I will be leaving this thread now, good bye anon.
>>
>>28579584
Macs are shit for gaming because you are hugely limited by the operating system. You literally can only play from a select pool of games approved by apple. Not that you couldn't hugely overpay for a capable mac for gaming if you wanted to.
>>
>>28579641
>I'm a huge faggot that can't defend my stupid mac fanboyism so I'll pretend I'm just suddenly too good for the argument that I already invested in.
>>
>>28579177
>"i cant come up with any coherent argument, i'll just post this picture of women laughing, yeah t-that ill show him!"
>>
>>28579651
Point that I'm making is robot games are all on that list. Games Macs can't play are games normies play.
>>
>>28579153
What is wrong with LibreOffice?.
>>
>>28578981
I have a ThinkPad T430 running Ubuntu 14.04.
>>
>>28579717
Mac is about as "for normies" as you can get when it comes to computers, that is a crap argument. And just because macs can run a few games for autists that you can think of doesn't mean they can run all of them.
>>
Why do you blur them OP, just show as be.
>>
File: 1418068019908.gif (712 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1418068019908.gif
712 KB, 600x525
>>28579802
>Mac is about as "for normies" as you can get when it comes to computers
>Literally like 5% adoption rate
I guess you had to revise what 'normie' means for that one :^)

>doesn't mean they can run all of them.
>he games on laptops
mfw
>>
>>28579178
Roastie detected.

God damn it robot stop blocking me you kike
>>
File: 1421543469932.jpg (55 KB, 626x460) Image search: [Google]
1421543469932.jpg
55 KB, 626x460
>>28578693
>work for telecom company
>in training
>one week is entirely devoted to ladder handling
>have to do drills with ladders around the pole yard
>have to set up ladders properly in specific steps
>have to climb ladders and belt off, letting go and leaning back
>ladder weighs 70 pounds
>primary ladder carry involves putting it on one shoulder
>female is in in class
>she is constantly dropping ladder
>she is average size, could easily do it if she tried
>men flock to help her
>trainer tells them to stop
>informs the manlets that they won't be with her in the field to help
>she must do it on her own
>she quits on the spot
>>
Why don't you computer faggots fuck off to another thread?
>>
>>28579865
Damn, this makes me feel so good. I just want to see women crash and burn. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>28579455
We are pathetic, bitter little autistic turd-failures that hate and envy what we want but cant have and whoever has what we want but cant have.
Its an endless echochamber of self-loathing and circlejerk of frustration that none of us can escape. Save yourself before it becomes too late. Abandon us for a better board for your own good.
>>
File: smugwdown.png (34 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwdown.png
34 KB, 800x400
>>28579908
This man hasn't embraced the superior NEET life it seems
>>
>>28579551
I have a Mac because I think they are fancy, watcha gonna do about that now?
>>
>>28579802
I'm not arguing Macs aren't for normies my words were: "Games Macs can't play are games normies play." Name a game for autists Macs can't run. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
File: Paper_Plane-512.png (19 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Paper_Plane-512.png
19 KB, 512x384
Do you guys ever think back and feel glad you became too bitter to be one of those males?

I used to do that kind of thing ALL the time.

>In first year of University
>University mates are drinking in the shared kitchen
>I wasn't invited
>Go into the kitchen to grab some food
>Notice that they are playing some normie drinking game
>They make paper planes and throw them
>Whoever gets the least distance has to have a drink
>Notice my oneitis keeps losing
>Start to panic because I don't want her to get drunk
>Rush over and grab her latest plane from her hands
>Think I am being helpful and she doesn't want to get drunk
>Start adjusting the plane in a really panicked fashion
>Grab her hand and say ''s-s-s-obering up airlines flight number 3'
>try to make her throw the plan
>it flies quite far
>she doesn't have to drink
>everyone is staring at me
>I look at her
>she is staring at me confused
>try to continue to fun because I assumed she was enjoying it
>'m-maybe the in flight meal can be me sitting on your lap?'
>try to sit on her lap
>she pushes me off and I fall to the floor
>hear laughter
>get up and run out of the room

I've given in since, I don't care now
>>
>>28579900
Heard a story about an interview once:
>company goes through hundreds of interviews before getting like a dozen people for just one training class
>woman is part of interview group
>she's dressed up super nice like this is an office position
>during interviews, they show the prospective employees the training grounds
>she sees them up on a pole
>she books it out of there immediately and drives off

To be fair, the company usually loses a couple of people during ladder training. Some people don't realize how much they're scared of heights until they're up on the pole.
>>
>>28580066
Sometimes i can't help but feel that this whole board is one big joke and everyone is pretending to be retarded. Other times i read posts like this and know just how retarded people can actually be.
>>
>>28579940
that's fine, I was only arguing with the idiot that said macs are "better for students"
>>
>>28579941
>Name a game for autists Macs can't run.

Well if I tried to name some I'm sure you'd just argue that they're not for autists.

But anyway since you can play literally any game on windows, but can't on a mac, I'd assume that there are at least some games for autists out there that you can't play on mac, even if you'd argue that most games like that are for normies.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (117 KB, 625x477) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
117 KB, 625x477
>>28578693
This is a recurring topic on /r9k/ (or at least it used to be). There is another angle to this.

For normies, orbitting eventually pays off. If there is a 0.1% chance this interaction will lead to her becoming their gf they will take it, if they do this 3 or 4 times a day that is around 1250 interactions per year.

1-0.999^1250 = 71.4% chance of getting a qt gf per year, higher if they lower their standards.

The normy is faced with a choice.

1: humiliate themselves by constantly kowtowing to women

2: be lonely for the rest of their life and be humiliated for that as well

This is what the males are thinking, it is pathetic, but they are choosing the lesser of 2 evils. The real question is what the female is thinking. She knows exactly what she is doing.
>>
>>28578807
>macs are better at most of the things students need to do
t. someone who never went to uni or even college or only for a meme degree
>>
File: sammy.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
sammy.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
>>28580169
You predicted my argument and made a good one of your own. You win.
>>
>be at math tutoring center at my uni
>i dont actually ask tutors for help, too autistic
>just study with people from my classes
>everytime a 4/10 comes in asking a cal1 question all the smelly pahjeet tutors fight each other over the answer
>>
>>28580169
Sorry to butt in, but the original complaint suggested a linux alternative. Linux isn't any better on the games front than osx, typically slightly worse. The typical benefit people claim is that linux or whatever is more "open" or easier to program on or whatever, but as stated the unix based nature of osx nearly ties it in that area for most usage. I think osx is a perfectly fine competitor to linux distros with desktop environments on a laptop, leaving build construction of the laptop as the big point of difference, and that's where I think a macbook excels. However if your goal is games, then yeah you should avoid both osx and linux and stick to windows. But anybody who shits on an os is typically a fag anyways so this is pointless to write
>>
File: 1406928486957.jpg (1 MB, 1861x1992) Image search: [Google]
1406928486957.jpg
1 MB, 1861x1992
>>28579295
>have to buy a new graphics card every year

My dude, I bought my card 5 years ago and it still can recent games

>I had to sink hundreds of hours into buying the parts and snapping them together and installing a bunch of janky software

I paid a store guy $5 to install all it

>unfortunately it's having its weekly virus cleanup and defrag

>tfw when I don't even use antivirus software
>>
>>28579295
350 for a pc , that is CHEAP .
tell me anon, on what do you spend the 350 on, what parts and what parts do you give less.
>>
>>28578693
And this is why women have so much more power in the dating game than men, even though the M:F ratio is 50/50

Fucking hell
>>
>>28580916
>50/50 ratio
It's a 1:1 ratio god damn simply those ratios anon
>>
>>28578707
>>28579295
I know this is bait, but I'm hungry anyway.
I see so many macs come through for hardware failure and infections at my place of work. Usually the boards have to be reflowed, and I don't know how these macs end up with cryptos but they do.
Also, only stupid people get viruses. Anyone who knows how to spot a phishing link or bad torrent will usually only need to run CCleaner every couple of weeks or so to delet registry errors.
>>
>>28579719
It's not LaTeX.
>>
>>28579865

>one week of ladder training

I wish I got that.

>go setup and take down this ladder a few times down the street
>we have to order a harness for you don't climb it or anything
>training complete

The entire time I worked there we had one girl in the shop, she could set up the ladder if she felt like it but fucked up 9001 times, got retrained a couple times, and was eventually banned from touching the equipment by the parent company and then finally fired.
>>
>>28581651
Are you a telecom contractor?
>>
>>28578693
That's clearly a bunch of jocks copying some Asian kids homework
>>
>>28581672

Not anymore, but I was for a couple years until I got something better.
>>
>>28581722
The training for contractors always sucks.

Wanna' be friends, anon? I've got Steam.
>>
File: 1462477890343.jpg (54 KB, 388x586) Image search: [Google]
1462477890343.jpg
54 KB, 388x586
>>28580066
>try to sit on her lap
I love you fucking autists so much
>>
>>28581748

Contractors in general suck, but what do you expect without a union.

I'd rather not post Stream on here.
>>
>>28581820
I'm not union either, so I get paid considerably less than the other telecom company but allegedly their management structure is AIDS.

I'll post mine. I'm not afraid
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thypostman
>>
File: disdain.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
Most men are like that
>>
>>28580180
this, but you're forgetting once you "get a gf" that's where the problems start, and cheating/cucking/financial abuse by the women or divorce (the worst of all) happen.

A huge percentage of males are like this (beta). those are the same people who would come here to laugh at robots. they have a girlfriend so they and their environment think everything's ok and they're normal (till the inevitable cucking or divorce) I think it's better to be a robot desu.
>>
It really bothers me when feminists try to construct this whole argument where women are actively oppressed by men when the average beta constantly bends over backwards for them. It seems that it is very hard for women to notice this behaviour and they abuse it instinctively thinking that such friendliness is the expected norm for everyone.
>>
>>28580861
You can easily build an entry level gaming PC for 350 dollars. It won't run 60fps 4k VR games but you'll be just fine running the latest stuff at high settings. The beauty of assembling your computer yourself!
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.