[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wedding woes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1459737664634.jpg (90 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1459737664634.jpg
90 KB, 728x636
So i went to the wedding as an autistic neet shut in and it went horribly, people laughed at me and shit, i just wanna die man

>inb4 just do it

I am. In a couple months i plan kn oding, til then i just want aslittle as shit as possible. I dont know why everyone thinks they are better than me and only my shit stinks. I just wanna fucking make it man fuck
>>
OP I feel your pain because I fucking hate weddings/formal parties, jam packed with condescending Stacies and shitty normies. Dropped a lot of speghetti at a wedding I went to as well, but just think that you're not a complete beta cuck who willingly signs a marriage contract forfeiting 50 grand over five years to a cheating whore.

Trust me, being awkward and autistic >>> losing $900 a month from child support and alimony
>>
kill them before you suicide
this existence is fucking meaningless, we're pathetic shit flinging apes
kill them, it's in your nature and it sounds like they deserve it more than you
>>
>>28578610
The fact that they even invited you means they care about you. Don't do it
>>
>>28578724
It sounds more like a ploy to make fun of him.
>>
File: CAM00112-1.jpg (529 KB, 3716x1345) Image search: [Google]
CAM00112-1.jpg
529 KB, 3716x1345
>>28578642
Yeah man thats always true, fuck people

>>28578646
Im not gonna cop to anything, i know the feds are itching to put all us "loons" away asap. Ive already been visited once. I honestly dont know what im gonna do, but yeah i think the majority of people deserve it more than we do. In the end im not mad at anybody im just tired man and i wanna go to sleeo
>>
>>28578724
>>28578752
I think its more out of obligation, i dont think they minded too much i showed because its fun to laugh at me in the end, but i think some of them kind of wish i didnt. Honestly my cousin the groom was one of the nicest people to me, he genuinely said hey a couple times
>>
Bump i thought this got deleted
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.