[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>University girls will go to parties and exchange blowjobs/sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: 1461464586499.png (77 KB, 224x297) Image search: [Google]
1461464586499.png
77 KB, 224x297
>University girls will go to parties and exchange blowjobs/sex for small things like cans of lager, cigarettes, etc.
>Not a single one of them would even hold your hand for a grand
>>
>>28578491
>>Not a single one of them would even hold your hand for a grand
They would. Anybody would do anything for that much money, except harm someone pretty much.

Every straight man who says they wouldn't suck dick for that much is a liar. I'm not straight and despite finding them disgusting, I'd lick a vagina on its period if it meant I got paid.
>>
>>28578491
>girls would rather get abused by some asshole than spend time with me
Life is a joke

Just laugh at it
>>
>>28578793
Speak for yourself you degenerate faggot
>>
>>28578793
>Every straight man who says they wouldn't suck dick for that much is a liar

stop projecting, I may suck a nice pussy even if bleeding for a grand but not a dick
>>
File: k.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>robots will only ever want stacy
>think all girls are stacies but are obviously forgetting about some of us

T-thanks guys
>>
>>28578793
Let's be honest you just want to suck dick don't you?

I wouldn't do it for ten grand.
>>
>>28580313
If you're not a virgin you are stacy.
>>
>>28580313
>posts an anime girl
confirmed for gay guy or mentally ill tranny
>>
File: cute.png (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
273 KB, 1280x720
>>28580351
Of course I'm a virgin

>>28580357
Or anime is just cute
>>
>>28580313
>"fembots" exhibit the same behaviours
>frequently less attractive
>often to robots what robots are to normies

When you or the 8/10 are equally prone to cunt behaviour, what robot would bother with you? you're a much worse deal for the same impossible price
>>
>>28580383
you're a guy fuck off
>>
>>28580313
>robots will only ever want stacy
Proven false by the study ran by Okcupid titled "Your Looks And Your Inbox." Seriously, look it up.

Women rate 80% of males as below-average attractiveness, where as men rated only 40% of females as below-average attractiveness.

This means women are attracted to the top 20% of men, where as men are attracted to the top 60% of women.
>>
>>28580420
So why have I been rejected my whole life? Even by robots?

>>28580402
Okay anon

>>28580388
>>"fembots" exhibit the same behaviours
Like what? I don't go to parties, only work then come back home. No friends, KHV
>>
File: Glasses Chad.jpg (41 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
Glasses Chad.jpg
41 KB, 509x509
>>28580477
>So why have I been rejected my whole life? Even by robots?
Either you're in the bottom 40% of female attractiveness, or you've solely been pursuing Chads (protip: women often consider pic related as "complete nerds" when in actuality they're just Chads with glasses.)
>>
>>28580477
It's either because you're fat/ugly is simply look like you're either taken or uninterested in relationships. I'm a good looking guy and girls tell me that I look very unapproachable so maybe it's the same for you.
>>
>>28580560
>ugly
That's it

>>28580537
Just ugly. Nevermind
>>
> Not a single one of them would even hold your hand for a grand

Yes they would you dumbfuck. Women love money.
>>
>>28580793
Ya if you're ugly don't expect much attention, but unless you're hideous you can still get a decent bf pretty easily. Imo saving your virginity is worth almost as much as good looks, but I can't speak for everyone.
>>
>>28580326
What about for a billion?

See? We dont lack fags, we only lack investors.
>>
>>28580855
Yes, I'd suck a dick for a billion dollars, pretty much anyone would. I would be able to secure a good life for my family and friends so it's a fair sacrifice.
>>
File: Makeup Before and After.jpg (157 KB, 1200x738) Image search: [Google]
Makeup Before and After.jpg
157 KB, 1200x738
>>28580793
On the bright side, as a woman you can become skilled at makeup and vastly improve your appearance. I mean, just look at pic related, or that one photo of a girl with tons of acne, then using makeup to become extremely attractive. Granted the pic on the right is quite obviously photoshopped but there are countless examples of girls going from 5/10 to 9/10 from just makeup alone (especially with asian girls who hugely benefit from eyeliner/shadow.)

Also this is very rare for me to be giving advice to a "fembot" but you're not tripcoding or attention-whoring, nor have you been handed happiness on a silver platter like most women, so I really do sincerely hope it helps you. Look up some makeup tutorials on youtube, there are a fuckload of them.
>>
>>28580831
Still having your virginity in your 20s lets men know no one wants you

>>28580948
Acne doesn't equal ugliness. She was cute before because her bone structure is pretty good. And I wear makeup now but I doesn't make me look attractive, just not repulsive, but thanks all the same anon
>>
File: Mortimer Before And After.png (537 KB, 994x680) Image search: [Google]
Mortimer Before And After.png
537 KB, 994x680
>>28581044
>She was cute before because her bone structure is pretty good.
Agreed but good makeup can help even someone with absolutely awful facial structure, like Egoraptor's girlfriend who genuinely has all the signs of fetal alcohol syndrome (pic related.) Granted it's not a miracle so it won't make an ape-looking girl like Bebe look anywhere near attractive, but it's probably worth a shot anyway.
>>
>>28581084
She looks exactly the same
>>
File: Baka.png (60 KB, 172x170) Image search: [Google]
Baka.png
60 KB, 172x170
>>28580313
It's not like you want any of us robots either. Not for real dating, anyway. Maybe online bullshit.
>>
File: Egoraptor Comparison.jpg (153 KB, 1008x666) Image search: [Google]
Egoraptor Comparison.jpg
153 KB, 1008x666
>>28581119
Well it hides her fetal alcohol syndrome which is the important part. She could probably get a Chad to knock her up while Arin supports her with his youtubebux.
>>
>>28581138
>It's not like you want any of us robots either.
Said who?
>>
File: SMUG.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>28581164
Says your lack of a y chromosome.

If you're really willing to date a robot. Fucking post your state. I have money. I'll fly out and be your boyfriend. If you're close enough to some other robot he'll be your boyfriend. You're not actually interested in us, just our attentions. Roastie please go.
>>
>>28581206
I contacted robots near me from the map threads last year but none were interested. I know where I stand with you guys
>>
>>28581251
>i contacted chad and he didnt reply :((((
kill yourself
>>
>>28580313
I-I just want someone to love me, looks aren't even second priority to me.

Doesn't matter as I'm dying alone anyway
>>
>>28581279
They definitely weren't Chads. At least I made an effort

>>28581380
What are your top priorities?
>>
>>28581517
Emotionally:

--Actually appreciates my pitiful existence

--Would trust me enough to confide in me and let me confide in her

--Rational, in the sense that they understand that one argument doesn't mean we're over or anything

Physically:

-Good hygiene. This is basically it, I don't see a problem with average looking girls (I am an average looking guy myself) and I think good hygiene is enough to add 2 points onto anyone. I think it speaks to me more than just raw attractiveness.

Therein lies the problem: No one likes me much.
>>
>>28581251
Where are you from?
I'll be your bf if you're a virgin and not fat or black
>>
>>28581659
>No one likes me much
Why do you think that is?

>>28581688
Australia. It's pointless if you're not in my city
>>
>>28581803
>Australia
I hope you get shot.
Your people have ruined the internet.
Fuck you
>>
>>28581803
e a s t e r n s t a t e s
>>
File: 1455475536492.jpg (219 KB, 1300x1050) Image search: [Google]
1455475536492.jpg
219 KB, 1300x1050
>>28581803
Honestly, I don't know. Not to sound conceited, but if someone has a problem, especially one where they need emotional support, I'm ALWAYS the first to come running, because I know how it feels to be alone and have no one to talk to and I don't want others to feel that way. I try my best to make others happy and give them a reason to keep me around but beyond pleasing people I have no personality. I feel so pathetic sometimes I go out of my way to ruin possible relationships because I feel like I don't deserve them and don't want to burden others with myself.

It's funny, the one thing I want to make me feel any sort of worth is the one thing I won't let myself have because I don't feel worthy enough to have it. I don't know, anon. I just wish someone would just like me. Not even in an intimate way if they didn't want to, just...actually be a friend to me. I don't really know what that's like anymore.

Anyway, I hope things pick up for you. Australia seems like a great place.
>>
>>28580537
dat guy is not that gud tbqh most women would deem him too perfect and gay tbqh.

its the 6 foot plus - potato heads with 4 days beard and adidas trainers that pull models
>>
>>28581803
You should specify that city anon
>>
>>28581837
>Your people have ruined the internet.
?

>>28581898
>I just wish someone would just like me.
Maybe it's not that people dislike you. It sounds like you dislike yourself and assume people feel the same about you. You sound nice to me.
>>28581898
>I hope things pick up for you.
You too anon
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.