[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex who I'm still not over at fucking all yet still good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
My ex who I'm still not over at fucking all yet still good friends with is currently felling me about fucking her new boyfriend, an old friend of mine

What can I do to take my mind off it?

Pic is the only thing I had saved on my phone
>>
LOL why do you want to take your mind of it? this is what you get when you try to stay friends with an ex, anon. you sure wanted to act mature and professional by pretending like you didn't still care and now you're dealing with the consequences. you made your bed, now sleep in it
>>
File: 1386288201394.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1386288201394.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
That feel when there are alien creatures in the sea. My worst nightmare.
>>
File: 1459801630225.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459801630225.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
fuck your old friend
>>
>>28578084
finnish helper memes pls
>>
>>28577963
Sorry lad but Your pic is far more interesting. Story?
>>
Fuck her new boyfriend and turn him gay, its a slow debilitating disease thst will eventually make him yours
>>
>>28577963
Masturbate to cartoons.
Works for me.
>>
>>28577963
Why would an ex tell you that, you should've confronted her about it and make it clear you're not interested in talking about her new boyfriend. I would've cut off my contact to an ex and you should too, it's not healthy trying to cling onto something that has gone. I know it's hard but move on.
>>
Why haven't you realised all women are vindictive whores who need to be controlled? I understand being hesitant to actually do it (abuse and domestic violence hysteria) but that is no reason to tolerate the emotional devastation she is inflicting upon you.

>>28578298
Because she wants to make him feel bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>28577963
I don't understand faggots like you. "Oh we broke up but still friends". Why? She's not sucking your dick anymore so find a new slam piece. Fucking retards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.