[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get fed up with being oneitis' orbiter >break all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>get fed up with being oneitis' orbiter
>break all contact
>she calls and asks why I've been avoiding her
>tell her I have feelings for her, and that we can't be "just friends"
>she said she'll do anything for me but date me, that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship
>(She's given me the "I love you as a friend" speech before)
>she says she values our friendship and doesn't want to lose me
>she suggests that we date so she won't lose me
>I say no because she doesn't love me, and loves someone else (he doesn't feel the same way)
>she says she can learn to love me
>still say no because she doesn't really mean it, and any "relationship" we'll have will be fake
>(Better to be khv forever than to be in a fake relationship, right?)

I did the right thing, right?
On one hand... It seems like emotional blackmail if we date, like she's dating me so I won't go away
On the other hand she suggested that we date instead of letting me go, that means there's a chance she'll genuinely fall in love with me, right?

>pic unrelated
>>
Wow. I'm actually surprised it was her who suggested actually dating you. Weird coming right after saying she'll do anything but date you, but whatevs. It seems like she cares for you and is attached if she's willing to do that, that's a good thing.
She may end up cucking you, but I'd actually take the chance to do shit with a girl you're crushing on, even if it doesn't end well. I mean it may ruin your friendship in the end, but you planned to cut her off anyways because of your one-sided feelings. There's nothing to lose, is there?
>>
>tfw i put myself in your shoes halfway through your story and then made my own path in my head then got mad at myself because I ended up blowing it with her

fuck you op
>>
That whole situation just seems so strange. Women don't normally go from "I won't date you" to "okay I'll date you so you won't go away", while being so desperate about it that they'll even say they'll "learn" to love you.

Anything else about it you could elaborate on?
>>
>>28577909
this post reeks of bullshit, but in your carefully crafted hypothetical scenario yes you did the right thing. always push women away. always.
>>
>>28578077
yeah, this struck me as odd as well. women don't care if they lose an orbiter, you are easily replaced with the added bonus that they can turn their current orbiters against you. how's middle school treating you OP?
>>
File: 1455652076061.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1455652076061.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>28577909
Finally, an OP that isn't retarded. I think you did the right thing anon. Ignore all the "HURR DURR YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN PUSSY NORMIE GTFO". If you want a fulfilling relationship that some of the people on this board are after, then you did good.
>>
>>28577909
This is literally their way to friendzone people, quintessence of manipulative bullshit, she want's you close, but wouldn't date you.
>>
>>28578111
mabye she's either an actual bitch/unlikable and has no friends other than him
Or maybe she secretly wants the dick
>>
>>28578234
>Or maybe she secretly wants the dick

keep dreaming; if she wanted it she would take it. she clearly is into some other guy and that's her main concern and OP is just someone who will tie her shoes for her because she knows he's that spineless.
>>
>>28578027
>Wow. I'm actually surprised it was her who suggested actually dating you.
I was surprised too.
She was begging me that I shouldn't lover her like that.
That our friendship means a lot to her.

>>28578077
We have known each other for more than a year now, and are actually very close.
We've been through a lot -- mostly her in terms of her health.
She says I'm the closest person to her and she's glad to have me in her life.

>>28578093
I don't really care if you'll believe it.
Not about to post screen caps of our conversations.

>>28578129
I'm glad that you think I did the right thing.
Even though I kinda feel bad for it, I was so close to having a gf!
>>
>>28578234
>>28578111
>mabye she's either an actual bitch/unlikable and has no friends other than him
on the contrary she's actually very popular and adventurous (travels and done a lot of normie stuff I haven't done)
Sometimes I wonder how we're close.
When we walk together people assume we're dating, and she sometimes tells people/introduces me as her husband.
>Or maybe she secretly wants the dick
I don't know....
there was a time she said she didn't want to fall in love with me.
>>
>>28577909
Ya fucking blew it, ya idiot

women change their minds all the fucking time, if a woman says she'd NEVER EVER date you she means it

if she tells you she's not interested ten says that she'll give it a shot then you might as well fucking be grateful, she's giving you a chance to prove you're more than just a goofy friend and that you can date her and fuck her like a man

shiit man, I've had a girl straight up tell me she'd never fuck me, then suggest we should go fuck in a bathroom ten minutes later

also got drunk and make out with girls who said they had no interest in me, it's all about communication and how you carry yourself
>>
>>28578450
If you want some advice m8y, chances are she's rolled it around in her head multiple times what it'd be like to date you

obviously she's not overwhelmingly attracted to you or she'd have given in sooner but whatever, don't beat yourself up, you'd be amazing how much more attractive people become once real feelings get involved

all she probably needs is confirmation that you're 'fuckable' i.e. for you to actively fuck a few chicks to spark some jealousy, and for you to look after yourself more, eat healthy, work out and all that shit
>>
>>28578343
I think all good things come in time! Instead of feeling bad about not being able to be with her, be excited to meet the person that feels about you the same way you did about that girl. I'll hoping for your success anon!
>>
>>28578510
>jealousy
she's never been jealous whenever I spend time with other girls.
>>
>>28578559
>>28578343
>I think all good things come in time!
Not really, Wizard Chan wouldn't exist if this were true.
> Instead of feeling bad about not being able to be with her, be excited to meet the person that feels about you the same way you did about that girl.
I doubt I'll meet anyone else.
How do I know the hypothetical future girl wouldn't want to be "just friends" also?
>>
Almost
You should of fucked her first
>>
>>28577909
>>she suggests that we date
>>she says she can learn to love me
You have your answer right here... you're a fuckup boy. Picked up a shovel and kept digging yourself in. Enjoy your life
>>
>>28578937
Honestly, I can't answer those questions anon. But hope makes us human, so don't give up your hope just yet.
>>
>>28578894
because you've not been fucking them
>>
You did right my friend, you showed your feelings and she didn't answered the same way so reeee da fuck out of this bitch because she is using you as an emotional support. The point is women can't be loyal friends and thats why many of them prefer betas as friends, the result, she will brag about how many chad dicks she took in the week with you.
>>
File: 1460912458082.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1460912458082.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>28577909
HEY OP, WHEN CHAD IMPREGNATE HER I BET SHE WILL CALL YOU TO KNOW THEIR KIDS AND MAYBE THEY WOULD EVEN GIVE THE LITTLE CHAD YOUR NAME AYYYYY LMAOOOO
>>
File: IMG_20160417_111906.jpg (571 KB, 978x1314) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_111906.jpg
571 KB, 978x1314
This is a unique situation that warrants careful consideration, While she's giving you an opportunity not many other orbiters will never have, understand that she just wants to keep you around because you mean a lot to her as a friend. But deep down her feelings for you will never really be true. But who knows, I may be wrong and she may end up actually falling for you. Ultimately I have a hard time seeing her offer as anything but a bribe, it must bittersweet feeling to know she genuinely cares that much about you. Does she know much about you? If she does, surely she would lose attraction fast and you may end up losing her permanently. It's a lose lose situation unless you have so much more to offer that she doesn't know about. I personally would have done us both a favor and moved on. It sucks but I wouldn't be able to deal with a relationship that isn't genuine. Despite all that I applaud you for not being too much of a pushover about it
>>
>>28578969

>>28579483

Why is everyone obsessed with sex?

>>28579600
I'll make sure the child is named after (You)
>>
>>28579608
>But deep down her feelings for you will never really be true.
This is exactly what I fear.
>But who knows, I may be wrong and she may end up actually falling for you.
I hope this happens, but I cannot force her to date me.
>Ultimately I have a hard time seeing her offer as anything but a bribe, it must bittersweet feeling to know she genuinely cares that much about you.
I was really surprised when she suggested that.
We're really close and she's said I'm the best thing to happen to her but I really didn't take that serious, wasn't sure she meant it.
>Does she know much about you? If she does, surely she would lose attraction fast and you may end up losing her permanently.
What does that matter?
People that date and get married know each other but still stay together.
I don't see ours could be different.
>It's a lose lose situation unless you have so much more to offer that she doesn't know about.
I admit I don't know how dating works.
I just want to "claim" her for myself (don't know if that makes sense)
We're already very close, if we dated things would probably be as they are now, except we'll kiss and stuff, and she'll be my girlfriend.
>I personally would have done us both a favor and moved on. It sucks but I wouldn't be able to deal with a relationship that isn't genuine.
I would move on but I love her, which is why I explained it to her in the first place why we couldn't still be friends.

I still have hope that we could date one day but I wouldn't force it.
Que Sera , Sera, right?
>>
>>28577909
Should have demanded sex for her to prove she's serious.

Wasted opportunity, retard. You could still pull it off though, maybe.
>>
>>28580497
>Why is everyone obsessed with sex?
because pre-determination is one of the key factors in how women select men

why do you think that girls who like you come out of the woodwork the second you get a girlfriend, after you've been struggling to find someone for however long?

there's been countless times where women even below my league have rejected me and when I've given up and started sleeping with other people they came crawling back (if the new girl was more attractive than them anyway)
>>
>>28577909
100% the right thing mang. Better to hurt yourself a little now than to get hurt a lot later.
>>
>>28577909
You did the right thing OP. You saved yourself a shitty relationship and post breakup feels
>>
You mistake was replying at all. The second you answered the call, she hooked you and she knows it. She's going to do everything in her power to string you along again and the only way out is total permanent radio silence.
>>
>>28581418

yeah this, had a similar experience.

she broke radio silence 5 months into me cutting all forms of contact, saying she was sorry.

Being the kissless virgin that i am, i took that as a possible sign that she would be interested and started talking again. She started ignoring me a week later.

Bitches man, we never learn.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.