[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you browse 4chan, /r9k/? Do you use the thread watcher,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: AjybU6j.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
AjybU6j.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1362
How do you browse 4chan, /r9k/?

Do you use the thread watcher, or just open a whole bunch of tabs? How many threads do you have open on average? When does it become time to stop opening new threads and instead actually read the ones you've already opened? Do you ever realise you've opened too many and just close them all and start again?

Which boards do you browse other than /r9k/?
>>
None to be quite honest, R9K is the only board, 4Chan is quite childish overall
>>
>>28577893
like this

catalog users = sucks
thread watchers = cucks

vanilla or bust

/pol/, /a/, /g/
>>
>>28577929

and to add, if you aren't just constantly scrolling down to the end of the firs page, scrolling up, and refreshing only to do it all over again, get the fuck off my board
>>
I use a bunch of tabs, I don't have any extensions installed in Chrome, I just turn on legacy captcha and turning URLs into clickable links.
Besides /r9k/ I browse /g/ and sometimes [s4s].
I use overchan on mobile (downloaded from F-droid).
>>
>>28577893
I fucking hate posting from my phone but I end up doing it a lot just because it's pretty comfy in bed.

Normally I keep a bunch of tabs open with threads
>>
File: 1462290698589.jpg (77 KB, 700x649) Image search: [Google]
1462290698589.jpg
77 KB, 700x649
>>28577893
>scroll through catalog while opening threads with images that interest me in new tabs
>reach the bottom of the catalog and close the tab
>look through the chosen tabs by first scrolling through the threads for images of anime girls to add to my folder
>if a thread interests me i might just post in it with a picture of an anime girl attached
>close all the tabs and repeat the process

it's like looking for buried treasure in the middle of a garbage dump, the buried treasure of course just being more garbage

t-that's the life
>>
>>28577893
>tomorrow theme
>enable infinite scrolling
>enable image hover
>filter all tripfags
>filter words shitposters constantly use
>open interesting threads in a new tab and read through them
>leave them open if I reply in it (the most I'll ever have open at once is like 6)
>hide threads that I have no interest in
>refresh and start at the top after finding a few threads to look through
>also browse /mu/ /b/ /ck/ /wsg/ /x/

Mobile browsing is completely different
>mostly browse for fapping purposes
>/gif/ /e/ /d/ /hc/ /s/
>never post
>open images in new tab
>browse through the catalog
>only have one thread open at a time
>>
>>28578047
Why is all your posting and browsing based on anime girls?
>>
File: 1463040540347.png (337 KB, 823x720) Image search: [Google]
1463040540347.png
337 KB, 823x720
>>28578219
Why not? The content of this board is so shit that it's the only reason I come here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.