[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 30 year old guy who has never been employed >Been looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454305461241.jpg (102 KB, 942x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454305461241.jpg
102 KB, 942x1080
>Be 30 year old guy who has never been employed
>Been looking for work for the past 8 months
>No-one will hire me because I have no work history
Well this is just great
>>
>>28577459
there are places that will hire you, but you will be underpaid till you get some experience up for 2 to 3 years.

And what are you qualifications?
>>
>>28577509
>And what are you qualifications?
Don't have any. Been NEETing it up for a decade. Been fun but the gravy train is running out
>>
>>28577524
Well than you can start doing some shit tier jobs. Start figuring out your dream or at least end game goal so you can start taking small steps toward it.

There is nothing wrong with trying till you die.
>>
>Not making shit up

Tell them you were helping your schizo mom or some shit
>>
>>28577543
>Well than you can start doing some shit tier jobs
Trying. I've been legit rejected from basic laborer postions and supermarkets (probably because they all hire teenages to pay them less). It's surprisingly hard to get even unskilled work
>>
>>28577524
Do shit tier jobs, get IT certificates, get computer support job. That's the easiest thing I can think of.
>>
>>28577571
Try to do some dishes as a part timer.

don't look for full time jobs but different part time jobs. and try to schedule yourself according to that.
>>
>>28577459
>>Be 30 year old guy who has never been employed
fucking how??
>>
Fake it till you make it OP. I doubt supermarkets will actually care if you really didn't have 3 years manager experiance.
>>
>>28577459
come up with some skill you can do online and just freelance. it's that simple op
>>
>>28577571
just say you worked for some guy under the table and give a freind or family member number i do it all the time
>>
Have you looked into call centers? They basically just want someone with pulse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.