[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if people generally treat you nicely for no reason, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: robb.jpg (820 KB, 1630x2048) Image search: [Google]
robb.jpg
820 KB, 1630x2048
>if people generally treat you nicely for no reason, you're probably attractive
>if people generally treat you cruelly for no reason, you're probably ugly

People are always nice to me, especially middle-aged/older women. Do they just feel sorry for me or does this mean I'm handsome?

Stark unrelated
>>
If you're their age you're attractive.

If not I'm sorry anon but this isn't a good thing
>>
>>28577381
I'm not

Maybe it's just because I'm small

People wanna protect me or something
>>
File: starkbros.jpg (417 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
starkbros.jpg
417 KB, 1000x707
>>28577371

This is now a Robb Stark thread.

Posting Robb.
>>
>people absolutely love me for no reason or absolutely hate me for no reason

soconfused.jpg
>>
older women are way more empathetic than young women. they know what it's like to be both desired(young woman) and undesired(older woman) so they are likely to emphasise with an ugly man than a stuck up young cunt
>>
People usually go out of my way and act scared around me. Who ugly/scary here?
>>
Depends
I'd say a good half of the people treat you nicely solely because you're ugly
>>
>>28579138
Probably.

I'm objectively 6-7/10, not ugly but not fabulous either. I remember two years ago when I was a solid 3-4/10 because I was obese, and people were much nicer to me out of sympathy.
>>
Old women are nice because they know you're ugly.

Its people you age that set the bar. Trust me.
>>
If you have to go out of your way to ask if you are attractive, you're not. It's weird how so many people on this board think you can be handsome your whole life and just never know it.
>>
>>28579162
>>
>I'm objectively 6-7/10,
lel, every man says this. protip, you are lower
>>
>>28579120
Reporting in. Some people don't want to touch me with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>28577371
I know I'm attractive and cute, I'm a neotenous black male so I get like a whole bunch of shit from people my age, younger and older.

Thank the gods I wasn't born to be many looking
>>
Every stranger I ever met used to think I was a girl. Does that mean I'm cute?
>>
>>28579267
Manly looking
>>
>>28579211
I considered the fact I may be overestimating myself so I purposefully 'underestimated' myself. Either way, point is, being nice to people out of sympathy is an actual thing
>>
>>28579297
Anon do ugly girls exist?
>>
>>28579297
Probably the most emasculating thing that can be said to a man tbqh fampai
>>
>>28577488
HOLY SHIT MY DICK!
How is this not original?
>>
>>28579331

Still better than being ugly tho. If you are ugly people are just shit to you and everyone avoids you.
>>
>>28579365
Better be hated than pitied
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.