[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new challenge is given to you by an entity you trust, be it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12
File: rolls-royce-ghost-2015-(11).jpg (108 KB, 1140x643) Image search: [Google]
rolls-royce-ghost-2015-(11).jpg
108 KB, 1140x643
A new challenge is given to you by an entity you trust, be it a person, company, government, etc.

You have to drive this Rolls Royce Ghost from New York to the coast of Washington.If it doesn't get stolen at all, you get to keep it and you get 3 million dollars to top it off.

If you do get it stolen..well it's stolen.

How are you going to go about bringing a $500k car across the states without incident?
>>
Buy a gun

Jdhwjsjio
>>
>>28577334
I'd hire someone to do it for me. Should still be worth it.
>>
>>28577334
Are you retarded? Just fucking drive it from A too B. Once i drove a 300k car across europe and nothing happened i dont think the US will be any different if you just stay out of ghettos
>>
>>28577350
Are you retarded? We have far more crime than you. Your car would get stolen within a day if you tried that here you delusional yurocuck. You probably wouldn't even bring a gun, which you would need when a nigger carjacks you or a tweaked out white guy hotwires your vehicle
>>
>>28577350
This.

If you stayed in the car, only stopping for gas here and there, getting sleep at rest stops, and staying out of notoriously dangerous areas you'd be absolutely fine.

Weak challenge OP.
>>
Just drive the fucking thing and stay out of Niggertown.
>>
>>28577379
Even in lower crime neighborhoods an expensive car like that is a prime target. You're very naive
>>
>>28577375
Hahah god dammit have you ever been outside? I lived on the east coast for years and nothing ever happened.

>hotwires your vehicle

The drive is 44 hours on the road. You could do this trip and sleep/eat in the car.

Are you burgers srs this scared?
>>
>>28577427
>>28577375
ALSO: You are driving through 4 of the whitest states of the US
>>
>>28577379
>not just getting straight up thrown out of the car in traffic
nigga...
>>
>>28577400
Do you leave your house NEETfriend?

What do you think would happen "even in a lower crime neighborhood?" A suburban white father of 3 is going to carjack you while you're driving? You're exaggerating the dangers of both driving and people.

Let's be honest, you'd be more likely to crash the car compared to running into a problem with people.
>>
Simply drive there, sticking to highways and big cities.
>>
>>28577379
>hurr, being in a car somehow saved me from a carjacking
Are you retarded?
Have you ever seen a nigger?
>>
>>28577457
>philadelphia
>detroit
>chicago
>new orleans
>atlanta
>houston
2/10 bait, got me to reply.
>>
i would just call my brother and tell him "hey lets make 1.5 million dollars each doing this weird thing and sleeping and driving in shifts for 40 hours or however long it takes. also bring your gun just in case"
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 604x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 604x341
>>28577464
Kek, I'm half black, so yes? Maybe police would just suspect I stole it and gun me down anyway. Looks like you got me.
>>
>>28577492
>traffic jam
just fuck my shit up senpai. enjoy being detained
>>
>>28577452
>white people NEVER do crime guys!

I'm white and I'd steal a million dollar car if I had the chance. So many children here now holy shit
>>
>>28577482
>new orleans
>atlanta
>houston
>detroit
>philadelphia

Nigga are you retarded? Off all those cities you only pass through chicago
>>
>use my enhanced driver's card to go through Canada
>>
>>28577518
you cant go through canada, I forgot to add that
>>
>>28577513
>I'd steal a million dollar car if I had a chance
No you wouldn't. Have you forgotten where you're posting?
>>
>>28577482
It can't be that bad. I don't know, I live in Europe, but come on, there's so many other targets and the Rolls Royce doesn't look particularly expensive unless you know what it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x374
Drive through Canada
>>
>>28577538
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hitchbot-destroyed-philadelphia_us_55bf24cde4b0b23e3ce32a67
tee bee aitch
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (21 KB, 336x198) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
21 KB, 336x198
>drive straight to the air cargo terminal.
>Fly it to Washington state safely.

or even cheaper I will hire a truck with a container trailer and reach the destination safely.
>>
>>28577539
>>28577529
no playing on casual mode
>>
>>28577553
This article will never stop being funny.
>>
>>28577567
*tips fedora*

A fine plan sir
>>
>>28577539
>wanting your Rolls to smell like shit
Pajeets and chinks in southern ontario have already contaminated the air.
>>
Take a huge fucking shit in the car and smear rotten ass eggs and milk in the interior and key the shit out of the fucker and dent it until it's ugly as fuck. Literally piss yourself while driving to really get a good stink in, or better yet get a cat to do it. Break off the hood ornament, break off any indicator that this is a luxury vehicle worth more than a grand. Get it spray painted a putrid green color to match the awful stench inside. Break off your hubcaps and chuck 'em.

Not even the niggest of nigs would want to steal such a shitbox, and the rules never stated the car had to be in good shape when it got to the other side of the country.

Keep a gun with you too incase you do have to shoot a fool.
>>
>>28577567
he said it was GPS tracked to see if you didnt bullshit it retard

christ you people are dumb
>>
>>28577604
if you don't do this, you aren't a fucking robot and need to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>28577334
smoke meth the entire time, drive the whole say
>>
Pack a gun, sleep in the car with the windows up. Park it only on main roads or next to police stations, like, plan your trip to be stopping at a police station every night.
You could do a hundred things OP, like only going through the drive through to order food in ghetto areas. I lived in a micro car for a month in a shirty park of town with only a kitchen knife.
>>
>>28577604
OP here. I like the realism of your plan. You're very smart and unlike the retarded yurocucks you know how dangerous a trip across the country could be
>>
File: anime_then_anime_now.jpg (58 KB, 962x363) Image search: [Google]
anime_then_anime_now.jpg
58 KB, 962x363
>>28577626
OP again. You're also smart.
>>
>>28577608
Where did he say that nigger? Even if he did all i have to do is hire a cab to drive from NY to Washington and install the gps in it. Or modify the trailer which iam going to store the car with tread mill floors inside so that the tachometer and GPS would keep reading fine.
>>
File: op_is_dumb.png (718 KB, 2028x582) Image search: [Google]
op_is_dumb.png
718 KB, 2028x582
Drive for 41 hours straight
Collect cash

This is baby shit
>>
>>28577645
Odometer i mean
>>
>>28577648
that isnt humanly possible buddy
>>
>>28577567
even driving it to the airport is a big risk
>>
>>28577445
>be in traffic jam
>some nigger comes and throws me out of the car
>nobody else doesn't even care that someones car got hijacked in full traffic
>thief can't get far in traffic jam
>>
File: r9k-hitchbot-rip.jpg (157 KB, 660x820) Image search: [Google]
r9k-hitchbot-rip.jpg
157 KB, 660x820
>>28577350
>i dont think the US will be any different
>Be American
>Get shot
>Visit America
>Get beheaded
>>
>>28577648
even if you could
>Minneapolis, Chicago, Cleavland
>traffic jam
gee fucking gee
>>
>>28577697
living itself is a big risk. How about kill yourself faggot?
>>
>>28577706
Chimps gonna chimp, senpai.
Stoplights exist too.
>>
>>28577706
>being racist

Fuck off you piece of shit
>>
>>28577727
I'd be afraid to even take an extremely short trip to the gas station in a Royce and I'm black. Even stopping at a fucking highway intersection is dangerous.
>>
>>28577712
Nigger are you blind?
Take the South Dakota route.
>>
>>28577706
>>nobody else doesn't even care that someones car got hijacked in full traffic
this is actually kinda american
>>
>>28577726
we're talking about the context of the challenge idiot not your stupid YOLO tier life axioms
>>
>>28577751
Being paranoid itself should disqualify all of you. Good thing iam confident i will reach the destination safely and will drive to the airport in daylight.
>>
>>28577793
die

fucking die right now monster
>>
>ALL DIS BURGERS AFRAID OF TAKING A 45 HOUR DRIVE ACROSS THEIR COUNTRY

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28577815
go back to playing with your rapefugees
>>
>>28577850
Fucking straya mate
>>
>>28577877
well thats even worse. Enjoy getting raped by emus and roos.
>>
>>28577894
>american banter

Can i just get the rapefugees instead cunt?
>>
4 armed bodyguards riding with me from a reputable company. Dumb post
>>
how often are car jacks on highways anyways? you're basically always moving except when you stop for gas
>>
>>28578022
if you can afford that then you dont need to do the challenge
>>
>>28578035
just take out a loan. some guards for a couple days won't cost that much and you know you're getting several million after
>>
>all this burger fear
you do realize this is all because every random scumbag on the street is probably carrying a gun right?

imagine if instead of guns you guys still carried swords strapped to your (gigantic) waists every time you left the house in 2016
>>
>>28578092
>imagine if instead of guns you guys still carried swords
that sounds pretty cool. I think I'd go for a rapier for thrusts since most people won't be wearing armor and anything that leaves giant wounds would be a mess, plus I'd get more range than a slashing weapon
>>
Make friends with some private garage owners and pay them extra to store it. Tell them you've added safety precautions to the vehicle so if anything happens they are accountable, but you must have leverage over them somehow to ensure safe arrival.

Have contingencies for each city and storage centre along the way.

Or if you want to bend the rules, hide it in a truck amongst other items and drive the truck across less popular, albeit safe traffic routes.
>>
>>28577334
According to Google, it's only a 41 hour (constant) drive - ez af nigga. I don't think most Americans give a shit about that car btw - I know I don't. Looks like bland shit tbhfam, probably would get mistaken for a Chrysler 300 from a distance. Older Rolls Royces are the true master race. I'd sell that landyacht as soon as I "won" it.
>13 MPG (city) / 20 MPG (highway)
Wow what a fucking piece of shit.
>21.8 gallon fuel capacity
>~16 miles per gallon x 21.8 gallons = 348.8 mile range
>2798 miles from NY to WA / 348.8 = 8 refueling stops, but realistically would probably be 15 or more
That actually doesn't sound so bad, except for needing to pay to refuel it.
>$500k car
I'm seeing $287k bruh, wut.
>coast of Washington
>coast of
Oops, missed that. Fuck it tho, GIMME MONEY.

Also to answer the question
>Hide car behind trees or whatever in the middle of nowhere when I need to sleep
>Sleep with gun ready
Alternatively:
>Load car up in a trailer so no one knows it's there
>Haul it with truck
ayy
>>
>>28578113
>spear
get rekt
>>
>>28578092
People carry guns to deter criminals. The crime rates for gun owners and those who conceal carry is actually very, very low if you checked the statistics.

Maybe you should move to a country where you aren't a cuckhold who can't defend himself from niggers. Criminals are always going to have access to a black market to shoot you whether you have guns enabled for citizens or not.

Please kill yourself
>>
>>28578133
what reason are you even going into cities for? just drive around them. only stop at remote gas stations or small towns with zero crime. A little ass hurt is worth 3 million dollars
>>
>>28578133
Well I'm not a normalfag so I cant make friends at will. Get off my board
>>
>>28578092
>implying I don't already carry my 5th generation katana with me every where I go

Are you new here?
>>
>>28577445

This isn't GTA you dumb bitch, no matter how /fit/ you are you can't just haul a grown person out of their vehicle without them being able to atleast kick you in the balls.
>>
>>28578139
by the time you've managed to get your giant spear out I've already stabbed you three times in the heart, plebe. also good luck getting through doorways, genius
>>
>>28578154
notice he said "centre"

He's a yurofag
>>
>>28578164
>no matter how /fit/ you are you can't just haul a grown person out of their vehicle without them being able to atleast kick you in the balls

Carjackers usually use guns to make you get out. Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>28578113
t. soulsfag
>>
>>28578299
special attack will be good against shieldfags too
>>
Trash the car so it looks like garbage.
There,no one wants to steal it anymore.
I can safely collect my 3 million desu
>>
File: 1357350811019.png (39 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1357350811019.png
39 KB, 900x700
>>28578393
fuck you fuck you fuck you

CHEATER
>>
Is all of first-world superpower America really so degenerate that you can't drive an expensive car across the country without getting jacked?

>>28577697
now this must be bullshit, if you were at high risk of being robbed on every journey nobody would ever have a decent car.
>>
>>28578456
a rolls royce isn't "decent", it's a high status car that only high millionaires or billionaires drive
>>
>>28578195

>Pull out a gun in public
>public

Either you yourself are a nigger who is planning to actually do this, which I totally recommend so I can laugh at your ass in jail.

Or, you're a delusional whitey who plays games all day.
>>
>>28577445
Lock your doors??????
>>
Bring a friend, take turns in driving
>>
>>28577334
Just keep driving and sleep in the car
>>
>>28578467
And you seriously think everyone in the fucking country would be out to rob the thing? I'd take a decent gamble on 50% of your hood niggers mistaking it for a Chrysler. Hardly stands out like a Ferrari
>>
>>28578468
this is how carjackings occur, and using common sense you should know that.

>public

What is a less traveled intersection?
What is a high crime area?
What is the bystander effect?
What is people not fucking caring?
What is carjacking in a mask?

If people never "pulled guns in public" as FUCKING CRIMINALS there would not even be such a thing as bank robbings...are you people underaged. I find it hard to believe a grown man is this naive and delusional about real life.
>>
>>28578477
OP BTFO by dubs
>>
File: har har.jpg (20 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
har har.jpg
20 KB, 450x253
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Burgers can't even drive accross there country without getting shot by a nigger
C U C K E D
>>
>>28578548
you are very very mean anon. Why?
>>
File: 1462859846129.png (357 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1462859846129.png
357 KB, 601x601
>>28578548
NO! BACK TO /POL/ NOW! NO ONE CALLS ME A BURGER, EUROFAG!
>>
>>28578477
>Bring a friend
Lucky you, having that option
>>
File: oh no.png (49 KB, 183x160) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
49 KB, 183x160
>>28578561
>>28578564
Sorry lads I didn't mean it really
>tfw feeling guilt from shitposting
>>
>>28577604
>rolls Royce
>hubcaps

Yeah you're a ducking retard they have specially branded rims, not hubcaps

Other than that solid plan. Don't do enough that the car has a salvage title and you can resell the frame for a few hundred grand to some collector who needs a clean VIN, or for a million to some Russian criminal who, again, needs a clean VIN
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.