[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post "that guy" or "that girl" co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (46 KB, 433x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 433x309
ITT: we post "that guy" or "that girl" co workers
>that guy who does do jack shit but he's charming so he gets away with it. Check off our cleaning list but hasn't even done anything
>that girl who works as floor manager and is always a massive cunt compared to the other managers, threatens to fire you and doesn't collect food herself
>that autistic quiet guy who just kinda rolls with it and doesn't know a single co workers name and doesn't know them at all
>mfw the last guy is me
>>
>>28577216
#justwagieproblems
>>
>>28577216
>>that girl who works as floor manager and is always a massive cunt compared to the other managers, threatens to fire you and doesn't collect food herself
>she won't blackmail you into fucking her if you want to keep your job
>>
I was the third guy as well when I worked, but I was also the first.
>>
>>28577216
Thank god im not a wagieragie. Thank god my family earned so much money that i can just live off the fruit of their labor.
>>
The nice people who try and talk to you for the first couple of weeks they meet you until they slowly give up and don't even make eye contact with you when you walk past anymore

They are nice too. They probably just thought I was being rude to them
>>
boy i sure would love going to work for my boss if it wasn't for my annoying fellow co workers
what could i have in common with them?
>>
>>28577387
Yeah, I can do that too. Doesn't mean I do that.
>>
>>28577216
>tfw not burger flipping but still easy job
>tfw still bad it
>tfw have to ask something every 30 min
>tfw doing easy tasks wrong
pls kill me
>>
>>28580140
>>28580140
Iktfb. Nobody even says hi to me anymore
>>
>>28577216
>that autistic quiet guy who just kinda rolls with it and doesn't know a single co workers name and doesn't know them at all
almost me

I know the names of the people I interact with but that's about it. I don't get bullied or very uncomfortable though because I do my job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.