[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be cool to go to amusement park while high on ecstasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: weed.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Would it be cool to go to amusement park while high on ecstasy and weed?
>>
>>28576956
I have no experience with ecstasy, but I've always wondered what it would be like to get high for a day at an amusement park. Maybe ecstasy wouldn't be such a great idea, but who knows.

Bumping for interest.
>>
>>28576956
>tfw such a high tolerance to weed that i would smoke it in the car and then be sober by the time i got into the park
>>
>>28576956
get ready for that panic attack you'll get halfway through the roller coaster
>>
>>28577058
if he was on ecstasy at the same time he wouldnt get a panic attack probably
>>
>>28577078

oh yeah, because being on ANOTHER drug that increases heart rate and is a stimulant would DECREASE his chances of getting a panic attack
>>
Not as good as you think, I was in europa park stoned as fuck and started crying while riding up the silver star
>>
>>28576956
might be fun, though you'll probably get restless af if you have to wait in line for anything
>>
File: 1454589596020.png (363 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454589596020.png
363 KB, 557x605
Yes anon, drugs and weed are cool, everyone will be mad jelly of you if that's what you're trying to achieve.
>>
>>28576956
My friends and I have gone to Islands of Adventure high off weed and we took a vaporizer inside that we used in empty smoking sections.
It's pretty chill
>>
My nigga.

I'm an Ohiofag, and yesterday had two separate conversations about Cedar Point. I haven't been there since hs, but talking about it with people has had me itching to go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.