[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christfags and every other religious idiot who is not agnostic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: You-Are-Here-620x350[1].jpg (79 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
You-Are-Here-620x350[1].jpg
79 KB, 620x350
Christfags and every other religious idiot who is not agnostic or atheist on this board: there are 100 BILLION stars in the milky way alone, and there are one hundred billions galaxies in the universe, each one containing billions of other stars. This is a scientific fact. Given this fact, there are billions of planets capable of sustaining life, we haven't found them but sooner or later our tech will enable us to find them and the life they contain. That being said, HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK can you justify Earth and humanity to be the special snowflake of the universe created by god himself to spread his word and all that bullshit, when our planet and our sun amount to literally less than a single grain of sand compared to all the sand on the planet itself? Please justify how you can still believe in these retarded medieval fairytales when all of this is public knowledge and has been proven with observable facts.

It's pretty fucking pretentious that you overestimate the importance of humanity by a such a cosmic scale. You should be ashamed of your stupidity.
>>
BAIT
A
I
T

In b4 atheistfags bite
>>
>>28576697
Just because it baffles your extremely limited mind you shouldn't immediately resort to using the bait meme card. At least try to think about what I posted for a minute you minus habens.
>>
>>28576715
Look at me i want to sound smart xD give me attention xD
>>
>>28576751
>ad hominem and memes

I am not surprised.
>>
>>28576715
would you like a fedora with your (you)?
>>
>>28576751
>sound smart
>he cited nothing but common knowledge that even elementary schoolers know nowdays
>>
>>28576776
you can tell they're a pseudo intellectual atheist when they point out ad hominem to show off their vast knowledge of fallacies. you're not even supposed to do that genius
>>
>>28576778
>le hat meme

John, I really, really like this meme. Can I post it on my facebook?
>>
What's going to happen when life is found on another planet? Will every religious extremist revolt causing massive civil wars and bring humanity back to the stone age?
>>
File: poost.jpg (42 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
poost.jpg
42 KB, 500x275
>>28576697
>>28576751
>>28576778
>>28576806

I wonder what kind of weird glitch triggers in the mind of religious idiots makes them unable to respond logically once you propose something that invalidates their outdated faith. All they can do is spout memes, attack you, and just be retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.