[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is finding employment so hard? >try to find a job doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1415108610474.jpg (30 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1415108610474.jpg
30 KB, 316x321
Why is finding employment so hard?

>try to find a job doing dishes
>need a masters in dishwashing
>need to speak Spic

>try to find a job as a Janitor
>need mandatory 5 years experience mobbing floor
>>
Try nepotism, op. It's a cherry gig, brah.
>>
>>28576660
>Why is finding employment so hard?
A lot of places don't want to hire. They need to fill the position but they don't want to. All there really is to it.
>>
>>28576660

better wait till bernie gives us free college...we're gonna need PHDs to dishwash soon
>>
>>28576660
Cause you suck ass and are a loser npc. Its so Fucking easy to get jobs its ridiculous
>>
File: 1461244167781.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
1461244167781.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>tfw see a lot of call center jobs and shit in my area

I guess I could try it out, anyone here have any experience in a call center?

>>28576709
>implying Bernie is even going to get the nomination

Just wait until Shillary rigs the election and she gives even more free college to Jamal.
>>
>>28576732
Is there a secret person I talk to who just assigns you a function?
>>
>>28576781
Just fucking figure it out. Embelish your resume. Apply to jobs on craiglist. Fuck.
>>
>>28576660
>Why is finding employment so hard?

Automation has made a lot of jobs obsolete. Globalization has enabled corporate leaders to ship jobs to developing countries where they can pay much lower wages. So many people have bachelors degrees that employers expect it as a bare minimum- the ones that don't are hiring people that worked since high school so they already have like 3+ years of work experience. The Internet and labor apps allow employers to hire unskilled labor en mass at the click of a button for part time and temporary contract positions. So the jobs that can't be done by machines, computers, or unskilled peons are ones that require specialized training.
>>
>>28576940
>Automation has made a lot of jobs obsolete.

>tfw automation programmer
So am I fucking over robots and myself or what?
>>
>>28576660
Because no one wants a disgusting piece of shit at their workplace, aka you.
>>
>>28576980

You're helping yourself by making money and whatever else comes with your job and hopefully automation will give everyone a more comfortable life so you are probably helping robots in the long run. And if you weren't an automation programmer someone else would still be automating, so you're simply filling a niche.
>>
only if youre a complete retard, with basic english knowledge and being computer savy you can get plenty of jobs from home, for instance im working for google right now as a search engine evaluator, 12 bucks an hour, easy money
>>
>>28576733
Hey, don't shit talk jamal. He's had a hard life of slavery, overcoming said slavery, becoming the first child to attend school, and then fighting for his civil rights when he wasn't studying for his classes and going to church, all the while being hated for being a different color. Who knew a child born post 1980 can suffer such atrocities in their life?

They deserve to have everything for free.
>>
>>28576980
Youre fucking over the entire country. But its alright. Once they finish the computers that can write programs themselves (theyre almost done, look it up) you'll be out of a job like all your victims and will have earned your just desserts.
>>
>>28577547
Oh well. If I get the choice between going out of bussiness and going out of bussiness few years later, it's obvious which one I'll pick.
>>
File: 4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg (205 KB, 1477x1078) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg
205 KB, 1477x1078
>>28576660

I make 15 buckazoids an hour stacking shelves at night(plus 50% on sundays/holidays) on a relatively cheap city.

I've had 3 years of experience in hotels and restaurants and I have pretty much 1-2% success rate to even get an interview finding a job relevant to my experience.

just want an easy restaurant or bar job godamnit, even if it did pay less.
>>
>>28577073
wtf is a "search engine evaluator"
>>
>not knowing languages
You deserve it you dumb angloscum
>>
File: king duo.png (23 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
king duo.png
23 KB, 236x250
>>28576660
>>28577887
who /duolingo/ here?
>>
My first job I asked a church member to hook me up. Second job I walked over to some tech place at 16 and sperged out, he offered me a job since I knew shit, and once he saw $16/hr wasn't motivating me enough, I just wanted to talk about computers and had no self awareness, he offer to train me too and I accepted. All this over popping a boner when he showed me the server room. For next job asked my dad to get me in the company. My last and current job I wanted to prove a point and 'get it myself'. I applied to three places, two called back, one asked for a second interview, and I was hired. This all took maybe 4 weeks or so on my own. Jobs are easy. Just look for real work instead of meme stuff like food and retail. All this and I was home schooled, mostly self taught. Where is this so called job shortage? Even when I was 13 I was playing mexican and cut the churchyard and maintained grounds for $120/mo, later I did the cemetery as well for another $80.

Git gud
l2hustle
>>
File: 1420606824850.png (575 KB, 519x551) Image search: [Google]
1420606824850.png
575 KB, 519x551
>>28577547

But what about the programmers that program the robots that can program?
>>
File: 1460391125727.png (342 KB, 512x499) Image search: [Google]
1460391125727.png
342 KB, 512x499
>tfw got last two jobs that I interviewed for
I was losing my spaghetti and everything, I'm pretty sure they just felt bad for me. Ill take it tho
>>
>>28578180

The job shortage is for skilled jobs, you fucking spic. Now supersize my fries.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.