[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you guys aren't autistic but still have a severe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1462605230060.png (243 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1462605230060.png
243 KB, 500x463
How many of you guys aren't autistic but still have a severe mental illness?

Bipolar/Schizo here with undeveloped social skills.
>>
Borderline checking in. At least life isn't boring
>>
File: 1455195591104.jpg (148 KB, 607x583) Image search: [Google]
1455195591104.jpg
148 KB, 607x583
Too scared to go to a doctor and get diagnosed.
>>
>Bipolar/Schizo here with undeveloped social skills.
You forgot "self-diagnosed".
Fucking tumblr.
>>
>>28576532
>diagnose
god fucking damn i want doctors to stop claiming im schizophrenic, im not fucking schizophrenic fuck off.
>>
>>28576550
What exactly is that? Is it like a mild bipolar disorder?
>>28576559
If you suspect something, you can get diagnosed and get insurance-funded meds to fix your life.
>>28576562
I've had two doctors say I had schizoaffective disorder, one of them being my doctor for 9 years, and my current doctor suspects that it's bipolar disorder. When I asked her if I was autistic, she said "you you're just socially awkward".
>>28576576
Bruv schizophrenia is literal God-tier. I swear to God I've spoken to some Gods before. Psychosis is nothing but a door to reality.
>>
>>28576532
I wish I knew what was wrong with me, I've never had passion or motivation or cared for anything since I was 10ish
>>
APD and my social skills are alright IMO.
>>
>>28576606
Being borderline means never knowing what the middle ground is like. Within the next week I can guarantee I will be more happy and more sad than most people will feel in their entire lives. I will love harder, and feel like dying when my brain decides to break my heart. I will not, however, know what it's like to just feel "meh". I get attached to people so easily and my world gets lit on fire the moment they go out of my sight because I feel like I won't ever see them again. I will be incredibly impulsive, which has caused me to do things like fighting, shoplifting, lying, dropping out of school, and texting all my best friends how I hate their guts and never want to see them again. But it's okay, because my life is entertaining and always will be up until I kill myself
>>
>>28576606
>schizophrenia is literal God-tier.
think youre god, hear the voices of your "followers" in your head asking for forginess pleading for help hear them scream, your retarded ass thought process makes you attack random persons thinking that harming them will somehow help your followers, spending half a year in a psych ward sedated to all fuck unable to think.
>God tier
Fuck you special snowflake fuck
>>
>>28576606
>you can get diagnosed and get insurance-funded meds to fix your life.

No insurance, no job. Never ending cycle of fear.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (97 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
97 KB, 500x666
>>28576621
That's a lot like how I get when I'm depressed. Perhaps you should try St. John's Wort and see if that helps you out.
>>28576717
So like a woman? My buddy always told me all women are borderline but I don't know women so I didn't know what he meant
>>
File: 1462605491224.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
1462605491224.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>>28576730
Just gotta learn to distinguish what's going on in real life versus what's going on around you.

I usually can tell because the things in my head usually don't follow the laws of causality.
>>28576743
I'm sorry about that buddy. What about Obamacare?
>>28576701
Pic related
Keep on chugging bro
>>
>>28576755
Yes women mainly get this disorder, and if you believe that most mental disorders are a spectrum like I do then the average woman would share far more in common with me than the average man. The nickname for this disorder is "crazy bitch syndrome" after all
>>
>>28576780
Yeah mang, I meant ASPD but I can relate to pic related.
>>
>>28576780
>learn to distinguish what's going on in real life
thats real life, thats fucking real life its not like im just spewing bullshit i fucking know that what i think is real i cant get rid of this and it only gets worse you sound like my psych as if you were in my head as if it was an easy on/off thing that i could distinguish
>>
File: 1462442681689.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462442681689.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28576532

PTSD, general anxiety disorder, panic disorder, depression, bipolar, derealization, depersonalization

let's top it off with a heroin, xanax, and weed habit, followed by my daily anti-depressant and anti-psychotic

im a mess desu
>>
>>28576950
Atleast you can rest assured that Israel is safe.
>>
>>28576532
I suppose I might have schizoid personality disorder but I have no money to get diagnosed in order to be certain about it.
>>
>>28576914
I'm sorry guy, I didn't mean to psychoanalyze. Do you smoke? My psychosis is rather mild so I guess I assumed too much. Smoking helps me, I don't know if it would help you. I also read a lot on the occult, I don't know if that would help you, but I've determined that most of the shit in my head are just spirits trying to fuck with me, so I ignore most of it.
>>28576950
That's a lot of shit. desu maybe you should get commited senpai
>>
>>28576983

Nah, the jews will never get me to die in their wars of profit and greed
>>
>>28577026
Where did you get PTSD?
>>
>>28577039

my house, originalhouse
>>
I have mild tourettes but I can control it in public if I concentrate

at home it kicks hard tho

by tourettes I only mean the tick part. Never got the urge to scream anything weird
>>
>>28577148
Tourettes require at least one verbal and one physical tick.

OP here, I got a really bad tick but it's not Tourette's.
>>
>>28577158
but it changes after two months or so to another tick.

I've experienced so many repetitive ticks with eyes, head, feet, mouth, shoulders, the fingers of my hand and neck at this point of my life that lasted for weeks

for all I know it's tourettes
I'm the same as this boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1GhYh3lqA
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.