[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you start a twitch stream and you get no viewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457722122694.jpg (33 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1457722122694.jpg
33 KB, 500x404
>When you start a twitch stream and you get no viewers
>>
Just please dont be that guy that makes a shoutout to the one viewer who does watch.

I've had it happen and I just panicked and left.
>>
>>28576300
What is your channel? I'll come and watch
>>
>>28576300
You need to be an attractive girl to get viewers.
>>
What games do you play kiddo?
>>
File: 155.jpg (118 KB, 750x376) Image search: [Google]
155.jpg
118 KB, 750x376
>>28576447
>join a stream
>it's a few guys playing melee on camera
>"OH SHIT GUYS A VIEWER JUST JOINED"
>alt+f4 the browser
>>
>>28576461
I already ended it, I was trying to get a highscore in a game where you just click with certain aspects.
Clicked too much and wasted an hour of time.
>>
>>28576522
>turning off a melee stream
Why would you do that?
>>
>>28576522
>tfw can be a jerk and asshole sometimes and it makes me feel a little bad sometimes....but i'm high most of the time so i don't feel bad often.
>>
>>28576737
in fact I'm high right now so i formatted that green text in such a cringe format, forgive me
>>
>>28576300
don't be autistic about it. just about everyone that just starts streaming won't get anyone to watch them for some time. especially people that start streaming this late in twitches lifespan, and under more popular games like CS or LoL ect.

Might i suggest a game that's still somewhat popular with less-than-usual amount of people streaming it?

first time i streamed i streamed runescape just doing random shit and ended up getting like 12 viewers or something just blasting music.
then the next few times (non frequent) i streamed much less popular games and ended up empty handed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.