[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when no awkward virgin bf :( I've had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: feels.gif (688 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
688 KB, 500x281
>that feel when no awkward virgin bf :(

I've had sex three times, every time I've started crying and killed their boner half way through because I had no clue what I was doing and freaked out because they did.

I just want a sexually inexperienced guy to learn with.

How likely am I to find someone who goes outside and is 23-26 year old virgin or has only had sex 1-3 times?
>>
fuck off you stupid queer faggot
>>
You've come to the Ruhr place, mlady
>>
>>28576297
>has had sex
you're on the wrong site and board
>>
>>28576297
>crying kills their boner
It only fuels mine
>>
>>28576297
>How likely am I to find someone who goes outside and is 23-26 year old virgin or has only had sex 1-3 times?

Very likely? Just look for a robot guy and not a normie.

If he has no friends (like for real and not in the meme way) then you're on the right track.
>>
>>28576369
>be female and above 2/10
>walk into any room with a functioning dick present
>get asked to have sex

It's really not that hard for girls. It doesn't really matter if their autistic.
>>
>>28576297
>I've had sex three times
fuck off used up roastie skank, i want a PURE waifu
>>
>>28576297
Why do you start crying?

Anyway, if you're a gay man, its probably less likely that at this point youll find another gay man who has never had sex before

If you're a straight woman. Good news, chances are quite good, literally look all around you, shit, ill be ur bf.
>>
>>28576416
sorry it's so easy for you
I'll just sit here and criticize myself for still being a KV male who has small possibility of having sex without it being non-consensual, not human/alive, or out of pity/paid for.
>>
How complicated is sex as a girl? At WORST you can just lie there and take it. It's nearly impossible to fuck up, I'm impressed with you.

You probably should have realized this was an issue after the first time. It doesn't speak well for you've been with 3 different guys and failed every time.

I'd be much more sympathetic if it was just one, but at this point you're 3 times more experienced tbqh.
>>
>>28576546
I have no desire to have sex with the one night stands that offer themselves too me.

It's really not that fantastically mind blowing or anything. I'd say I'm more depressed about my sexual situation now than three years ago when I was also a KV. I get what your saying though.

After you've had sex you crave being loved or cared for more than the actual physical action of it.
>>
Missionary sex as a female is literally the easiest possible position in all sexual activity
>>
>>28576424
>implying anyone gives a shit what you want
>>
>Believing a girl typed this out
>I've had sex three times
>I started crying
>Freaked out

You are clearly asking for advice on the wrong board and from the wrong people, that is if you are a girl, which I don't believe you are.
>>
>>28576681

No foreplay, no movement, no sounds, arms at sides, eyes closed and head turned away.

I knew it was wrong but I had no clue what to actually do so I just lied there so I didn't fuck anything up.
>>
>>28576297
>has had sex 3 times
>wants an inexperienced guy
Interesting bait. Let's see how the shaming vs thirst struggle plays out.
>>
I have had sex once well actually a few times with only one person in one night. I count it as once. She was accommodating but I feel the same and only got lucky that this sexually experienced girl was so kind. I'm in the same boat as you. I want someone for a serious relationship with only one to three sexual experiences.
>>
>crying killed their boners

normalfag scum.
>>
>>28576297
23yr Aussi Virgin Anxious guy here
>>
>>28576297
I'm this person
>>28576801
I'm early 20s from the south, luckily not a hick.
>>
>>28576297
You might if you ask up front and judge their discomfort
>>
>>28576647
>being loved or cared for more than the actual physical action of it.
are we talking sex or being loved/cared for in general?
did you have a bad life (I.e. bad parents, bullied, etc.)?
>>
>>28576297
Where are you from, OP? hmu if you're from california.
>>
>>28576297
>their boner
so you had sex with a trap?
c-can you fuck me and i'll cry with youim a trap btw
>>
>>28576297
you sound cute but im not overly awkward and im younger than 23

are you a boy? please be a boy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.