[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw parents leave you behind when they visit family in another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1425865064006.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1425865064006.png
715 KB, 629x758
>tfw parents leave you behind when they visit family in another state
>they turn the heat down to 60 in the winter or turn off the AC completely and then put the lock on the climate control
>>
>>28575998
That's pretty cool, no pun intended

How do you cope?
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
they are trying to kill you bro
>>
>>28576023
Basically I wrap up in layers with blankets in the winter or I'm naked in the summer.

>>28576025
I always figured they were trying to smoke me out. If I want to be part of the family and enjoy my every day life to move out or whatever.
>>
>touching the thermostat

asking 2 get capped 2bh
>>
60 degrees is like the perfect temperature OP. What's the problem?
>>
It's good to be cool, stupid.

60 is warm, too warm.
>>
>>28576074
I never did in the first place.

>>28576076
>>28576081
Everything just feels colder in the house at that temperature I guess since whenever they're in town it's 68.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.