[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof that women are manipulative bitches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 859x1231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 859x1231
I got this sent to me. Can anyone decipher what the last message says?

Also, FUCK women.
>>
>>28575950
Why do you even talk to her
>>
lol this sounds like an autistic girl trying to plan out her high school social life. this is laughably inept 2bh
>>
>>28575979
I agree with this dude.
Who the fuck scheme's like that?

>I'm gonna make friends with jon so I can talk to tom!!!! OMG LAWL

What a retarded bitch.
>>
I didn't get sent this directly, it is a screenshot from a gay guys phone she talks to. She fucked me over just like she describes.
>>
>>28575984
>Who the fuck scheme's like that?
Literally all women do.
>>
>>28575988
How did she fuck you over? Just show everyone the texts and make fun of her nonstop. If you can make fun of her directly to her face then that's even better.

Dude really, trying to scheme and plan out ways to get invited to parties is straight nerd shit. It means the bitch has no personality and has to use manipulation tactics for people to like her. She's not even complex. Just make fun of her. Put her on blast, ruin her reputation.
>>
Help me get revenge on this fuck by telling me what the last message says. I'm going to expose her fucking ass.
>>
>>28576011
nah dude. If you meet a chill chick that just wants to hang and does her own thing... not all of them scheme like that. Some chicks are cool as fuck and have great personalities. You'd know that if you weren't a betaneet
>>
>>28575988
>lel, you got btfo, OP
>>
>>28576019

This. Expose her as the cunt she is and cause havoc in her life.
>>
File: Tidus.jpg (31 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
Tidus.jpg
31 KB, 500x360
>>28576034
>not all of them scheme like that
>>
bro, put her on slutfax

>>28576042
>>
>>28576019

And if you fugged, you can make up all sorts of shit. Have fun underage faggot
>>
>>28576041
That's what I plan to do. I have a feeling the last message there is sexual - but I can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>28576011
t. fat chick

i can understand some commentary about that one girl in a thousad hopping from dick to dick but she doesn't have the brain to plan this sort of shit out nor would she really need some kind of exclusive super secret invite through some boring retard.

like how dumb can you be, cunt? have you ever been to a party before?
>>
>>28575950
>"proof that ALL WOMEN are bitches!"

>one fb conversation

i hate women too but come the fuck on op, at least pretend like you're not just false-flagging to make feminists look better in comparison to "MRAs" or whatever
>>
>>28576085
She's not fat, pretty fit.

>she talked to me nonstop for 4 weeks, made me feel like we had a real connection
>I invited her to cinema, she accepted and came, but she couldn't meet up before and had to go directly afterwards.
> I messaged her after and she was online but didn't reply.
>Spoke to gay friend who sent me the screenshot saying 'I don't want her to manipulate you like she has others'
>after confronting her without telling her all I knew, she said 'sorry phone spazzing out'
>^^^^^ Fucking Bullshit
>>
>>28576151
>4 weeks
>real connection
okay. *unzips fedora*

>ignores you after a date
>"WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN BLA BLA"

i don't care about your pathetic life story, young lady. i'm saying only a bottom of the barrel trash chick needs to not just make some half baked plan to "hook up with hotter guys :)X:DDD" but also talk about it. for anyone to think it reflects "all women" i'm only seeing someone who has the social outlets of a potato still in the ground.
>>
I probably could still fugg her. How do I tell her my dick size without coming across too forward?

>tfw 6.7 inches can be used to my advantage for once
>>
Fuck me, this has happened to so many people.
>>
>>28576019
I like the way this guy thinks, good job anon.
>>
>>28576207
that .7 is really going to put you over the edge, make sure to emphasize it
>>
>expose female for trying to land shots at most attractive men
>other females would have done the exact same thing
>other females ignore the exposed girl and rattle OP for being a jerk
good idea, OP, ostracize yourself further
>>
>>28577211
'Exposed girl'

Lel wtf I'm an exposed man by your logic
>>
>>28575950
>tfw name is andrew
>tfw sorta nice because I'm too apathetic to be a dick
>tfw not popular at all
fuck women though
total cunts
and cunt is the best word to call women because it still stings, unlike bitch
thanks eminem, for making me like this word
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.