[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me today >crush calls me to say she's sick and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: nozj0eVQUN1tsjcoy_540.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
nozj0eVQUN1tsjcoy_540.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>be me today
>crush calls me to say she's sick and can I keep her company
>eff_yeah.mpeg
>drop everything to get there
>"thanks for coming over anon"
>"actually can you cook me some lunch and clean my kitchen"
>"I'm going to take a nap"
tfw I'm going to probably get sick now.
>>
god dammit, tell me you did not clean that bitches kitchen and cook her a meal while she fucking napped. she asked you to hang out with her, not be her fucking maid.. are you her fucking maid? i'm honestly disappointed in you. seriously.
>>
>>28575685
>>be me today
literally cancer you do not belong here please kill yourself
>>
File: Cd3gSZ5UMAA1NUL.jpg large.jpg (17 KB, 534x379) Image search: [Google]
Cd3gSZ5UMAA1NUL.jpg large.jpg
17 KB, 534x379
surely your friendship and kindness will guarantee a gradual yet eventual shift into a romantic partnership

because THAT'S how relationships work, right?
>>
>>28575685
You got cucked and friendzoned so hard i have no words to describe how sad it is. You have my pity
>>
>>28575728
yeah, he talks like a fag too
>>
>>28575724
I did. I hate myself more than usual. I didn't think that was possible.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.