[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ how do you get over knowing you'll never get your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: pepe gif 2.gif (923 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepe gif 2.gif
923 KB, 500x281
/r9k/ how do you get over knowing you'll never get your oneitis? Knowing you'll never get your happily ever after.
>>
Time.

She's dead to me now. I feel nothing.
>>
>>28575643
this roastie that said she wanted to fuck me just got a new boyfriend so I'm pretty upset.

she was fucking crazy though so maybe i dodged a bullet
>>
my oneitis was literally every quality r9k dreams about in a girl made flesh. I can't get over these feels.
>>
File: ramanujan.jpg (87 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ramanujan.jpg
87 KB, 750x500
She seems happy with the guy she's with so I'm happy for her

You want your oneitis to be happy don't you?
>>
>>28575643
It's easy. I don't have one.
>>
File: franky.gif (485 KB, 490x276) Image search: [Google]
franky.gif
485 KB, 490x276
>>28576052
>You want your oneitis to be happy don't you?

why couldn't it have been us?
>>
She went to film school like an idiot. Now I'm about to actually get a job on a major film, and I have an idea for a documentary that is without a doubt going to win awards if I play my cards right. I will overcome my oneitis by becoming better than her, and then forgetting her
>>
File: tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>28576052
>You want your oneitis to be happy don't you?
I want her to be happy, but with me.
>>
you get a new one
you never really forget
>>
File: quas.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
quas.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>>28576143
>>28576091
I think you two need to work on your own happiness.
>>
Time. But its been pretty hard. I remember the weeks following college graduation. Knowing that it was pretty unlikely that I'd ever see her in person again, man it was pretty rough. It has helped a bit that I stopped facebook/instagram/twitter stalking her or whatever. I don't think my feelings will truly ever go away though and I'll never really forget her.
>>
File: 1437957848739.jpg (807 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437957848739.jpg
807 KB, 1920x1200
>>28576197
There is no happiness in this world for us.

It's like Aragorn said when he was told he couldn't have Arwen: Then bitter will my days be, and I will walk in the wild alone.
>>
Seeing my oneitis completely vanishing after getting my first kiss was god-tier
Srsly, best way to get over it is to kiss another girl
Haven't stalked her in 1 month
>>
>>28575643
Having a crush is an ultimate feature of normal person. Person who has passions, dreams, desires. Who has a Hope.

Once you don't have anything of these, do you know how they call a person like that?
Robot.

And when you truly stops being a normal person you will forget what crush meant to be.
>>
>>28576197
But I've looked at my oneitis as a last ray of light and happiness in my joyless, bleak world.
>>
>>28576434
At this point I doubt I can feel anything but high, drunk or tripping
>>
>>28576446
You should never place your happiness on anyone but yourself
Don't be dependent, you can do it, I believe in you
>>
>>28575643
I had one. He was Chad in public but is otherwise an /y/ loving weeb who spends his private time playing Pokemon and D&D.

He left me for another 6'2" Nordic secret weeb and even though we've been good friends I'll never have the mental and emotional capacity to be with someone like him.

I've tried to interact with other guys over the years but I'm just not cut out for it. Thinking about castration desu.
>>
File: folder.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1000
>>28576446
There's nothing wrong with getting happiness and joy from someone, but as the saying goes 'don't put your eggs in one basket'.
>>
I had her, and I lost her. Now I'm just numb.
>>
when you realize that there is no oneitis and your retarded brain that falls easily in love with pretty women who show you the least bit of affection, life becomes pretty acceptable. seriously, think about it. i fall in love with a new girl every 2months ready to marry her. now i just laugh about it when it happens, because i know it will go away
>>
>>28576642

The whole "falling in love at first sight" thing has only happened to me once (thank god?). Now I've just been a numb zombie for the last two years so I don't know if it'll ever happen again. Maybe that will be a good thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.